Dirts Brew log

That’s bad ass!!! How much BB did you use ?
25%.. its holding so far.. I had a slight crash in 1 vial cause it got cold where I store it.. I heated it and stored it 70f and just fine for a couple weeks now. Made some tren e 250 a few months ago at 22%.. holding great..

Since Tren Acetate melting point is 90-95c do you think taking it there would be an issue? I’ve always took Tren A to same temp as Tren E melting point.
I mean if its been working for you at 75c i dont see the need to have to take it higher.. personally im going to take each compound and slowly climb it to close to the melting point of said compound..
Peace
D

@narta so you heat your Raws in oil only till it’s fully dissolved then you add bb then ba? Hoping the way I’m doing it isn’t bad. I’m heating my Raws with BB till it’s dissolved then I’ll add Oil. Then as temperature gets low enough I’ll add BA then filter. Im always open to learning so i appreciate any feedback. Thank you
Yes, I just add the solvents last. I used to do it your way, but because the BB/BA low flashing point I opted to add them after dissolving the raw into oil.

Yes, I just add the solvents last. I used to do it your way, but because the BB/BA low flashing point I opted to add them after dissolving the raw into oil.
Flash point is around 120c so you eat to that temperature in general? if you keep it at 50-60c it should never reach the flash point isn't it?

Flash point is around 120c so you eat to that temperature in general? if you keep it at 50-60c it should never reach the flash point isn't it?
BA flash point is 92 if I remember correctly. I always go up to 100c unless low mp like deca, test e, or EQ. But it's just procedure, raw->oil->bring to temp->add solvents->stir for another '20

BA flash point is 92 if I remember correctly. I always go up to 100c unless low mp like deca, test e, or EQ. But it's just procedure, raw->oil->bring to temp->add solvents->stir for another '20
But when you add the solvents do you stop heating and reduce the temperature?

Is this only to reduce the fumes and don't get intoxicated by BB?

Back