do all dhts cause hair loss?

When I was going through chemo, I used minoxidil and managed to keep my hair except eyelashes. No weird sexual side effects, at least I think. Not like I was too busy fucking anyways going through that.

I plan on using the high concentration shampoo again while on this Test/Primo run I just started. It'll be cool to see how it does for it.

I wouldn't ever lose my hair though if not for the chemo run/DHT derivatives, I've got good genetics in that department.

There is no issue with sexual side effects from minoxidil at all. It's a blood pressure drug that opens blood vessels up, including the microscopic ones feeding follicles.

The rumor comes from people's paranoia about finasteride (which is not unjustified) spreading to any hair loss related drug.

However, topical minoxidil is messy and expensive. It also requires an enzyme be present in the skin to transform to the active agent. A lot of guys don't have this, or not enough, so it's not effective.

Low dose oral minoxidil, as in literally an infant dose compared to the usual adult dose to treat blood pressure, is effective for everyone, because the enzyme to convert it is abundant in the liver, and no mess, just one cheap pill.

Side effects for 99.9% are at worst a little water retention that's temporary if it happens at all. The other is hair growth accelerates everywhere, from your nose to your fingers, but that's manageable.

Still, it'll only make the existing follicles healthier and produce better hair. It won't do anything to stop DHT from killing them if you're susceptible.

i just started ramping my test down and masteron up for cruise for science. will soon see how 150 test and 250 masteron EW does on the hairline over the next few months

So I made the mistake of jumping on the finasteride train and suffered some fucking weird ass sexual sides i have since been off fina for about two years and have luckliy recoveed my sex drive back to normal i was on 1 mg daily and that shit is one weird ass drug, i have a ful head of hair but it completly destroyed my sex life for a few months until i realized wtf was happening.. I couldnt hold my load for more then a few mins and im one of those guys who usually last too long so this shit was fucking with my mental state when id fck a new bitch id be stresssing hardcore she was gunna be pissed.. lets just say i mastered the art of pussy eating in the meantime. Anyway, im no longer on a dht blocker i still have good hair but i want to really start playing with some dht compoounds mainly anaver and primo.. I have never really used dhts except primo and anavar and i didnt notice any hair loss but i was on fina so its hard to telll. I saw an ad for this natrual product called nutrivol? Its supposed to stop hair loss but idk. I used to shed like a bitch before i started the fina so i know i will probably shed now again since im going to be getting back on cycle here soon. Anyone have any expeerice using anaver, primo, masteron or have any info about this? Do all dht derived gear cause hair loss?
just shave your head that's what i did lol

When I was going through chemo, I used minoxidil and managed to keep my hair except eyelashes. No weird sexual side effects, at least I think. Not like I was too busy fucking anyways going through that.

I plan on using the high concentration shampoo again while on this Test/Primo run I just started. It'll be cool to see how it does for it.

I wouldn't ever lose my hair though if not for the chemo run/DHT derivatives, I've got good genetics in that department.

Minoxidil has zero impact on hormones. It's just a very old blood pressure med, a vasodilator that's exceptionally effective at opening microscopic vessels that feed hair follicles (and at least initially, can cause puffiness because more water gets under the skin for the same reason).