do all dhts cause hair loss?

When I was going through chemo, I used minoxidil and managed to keep my hair except eyelashes. No weird sexual side effects, at least I think. Not like I was too busy fucking anyways going through that.

I plan on using the high concentration shampoo again while on this Test/Primo run I just started. It'll be cool to see how it does for it.

I wouldn't ever lose my hair though if not for the chemo run/DHT derivatives, I've got good genetics in that department.

There is no issue with sexual side effects from minoxidil at all. It's a blood pressure drug that opens blood vessels up, including the microscopic ones feeding follicles.

The rumor comes from people's paranoia about finasteride (which is not unjustified) spreading to any hair loss related drug.

However, topical minoxidil is messy and expensive. It also requires an enzyme be present in the skin to transform to the active agent. A lot of guys don't have this, or not enough, so it's not effective.

Low dose oral minoxidil, as in literally an infant dose compared to the usual adult dose to treat blood pressure, is effective for everyone, because the enzyme to convert it is abundant in the liver, and no mess, just one cheap pill.

Side effects for 99.9% are at worst a little water retention that's temporary if it happens at all. The other is hair growth accelerates everywhere, from your nose to your fingers, but that's manageable.

Still, it'll only make the existing follicles healthier and produce better hair. It won't do anything to stop DHT from killing them if you're susceptible.

i just started ramping my test down and masteron up for cruise for science. will soon see how 150 test and 250 masteron EW does on the hairline over the next few months

So I made the mistake of jumping on the finasteride train and suffered some fucking weird ass sexual sides i have since been off fina for about two years and have luckliy recoveed my sex drive back to normal i was on 1 mg daily and that shit is one weird ass drug, i have a ful head of hair but it completly destroyed my sex life for a few months until i realized wtf was happening.. I couldnt hold my load for more then a few mins and im one of those guys who usually last too long so this shit was fucking with my mental state when id fck a new bitch id be stresssing hardcore she was gunna be pissed.. lets just say i mastered the art of pussy eating in the meantime. Anyway, im no longer on a dht blocker i still have good hair but i want to really start playing with some dht compoounds mainly anaver and primo.. I have never really used dhts except primo and anavar and i didnt notice any hair loss but i was on fina so its hard to telll. I saw an ad for this natrual product called nutrivol? Its supposed to stop hair loss but idk. I used to shed like a bitch before i started the fina so i know i will probably shed now again since im going to be getting back on cycle here soon. Anyone have any expeerice using anaver, primo, masteron or have any info about this? Do all dht derived gear cause hair loss?
just shave your head that's what i did lol

When I was going through chemo, I used minoxidil and managed to keep my hair except eyelashes. No weird sexual side effects, at least I think. Not like I was too busy fucking anyways going through that.

I plan on using the high concentration shampoo again while on this Test/Primo run I just started. It'll be cool to see how it does for it.

I wouldn't ever lose my hair though if not for the chemo run/DHT derivatives, I've got good genetics in that department.

Minoxidil has zero impact on hormones. It's just a very old blood pressure med, a vasodilator that's exceptionally effective at opening microscopic vessels that feed hair follicles (and at least initially, can cause puffiness because more water gets under the skin for the same reason).

I’ve never understood why people dodge DHT for fears of hair loss.

If you’re genetically predisposed, then you’re gonna need your total androgenic activity at castrate levels to avoid balding. Basically fin and avoid DHT compounds and hope non-DHT androgens don’t cause balding on their own.

If you don’t take fin or something, you’re fighting a losing battle anyway. Dudes go bald with physiologically normal androgen levels. You’re fucked if you think youre safe by just not taking DHT derivatives.

And the problem is, you can spend 30 years dodging balding, but if you forget to take your fin, or you take a DHT derivative, you’ll lose all your hair as if you were never dodging balding in the first place.

Lemmie tell ya, your dick working well is far better than your hair. I’ve had my dick not work, I’ve had my dick work perfectly, I’ve had a shaved head, and I’ve had luscious locks. Bald with boners comes out on top every time. I can get pussy like whoah but if my dick doesn’t work what’s the point?

You can get a hair transplant. If you’re too bald for one of them, you can get a hair system. If you’re not a fan of hair systems, wait for hair cloning. But what you can’t get back is your dick.

Just my two cents. I’m not a doctor.

I’ve never understood why people dodge DHT for fears of hair loss.

If you’re genetically predisposed, then you’re gonna need your total androgenic activity at castrate levels to avoid balding. Basically fin and avoid DHT compounds and hope non-DHT androgens don’t cause balding on their own.

If you don’t take fin or something, you’re fighting a losing battle anyway. Dudes go bald with physiologically normal androgen levels. You’re fucked if you think youre safe by just not taking DHT derivatives.

And the problem is, you can spend 30 years dodging balding, but if you forget to take your fin, or you take a DHT derivative, you’ll lose all your hair as if you were never dodging balding in the first place.

Lemmie tell ya, your dick working well is far better than your hair. I’ve had my dick not work, I’ve had my dick work perfectly, I’ve had a shaved head, and I’ve had luscious locks. Bald with boners comes out on top every time. I can get pussy like whoah but if my dick doesn’t work what’s the point?

You can get a hair transplant. If you’re too bald for one of them, you can get a hair system. If you’re not a fan of hair systems, wait for hair cloning. But what you can’t get back is your dick.

Just my two cents. I’m not a doctor.

Why wouldn't you be able to "get back your dick"? Lower the dose of Fin, or better yet, be smart and start with a .25mg dose, and you'll get 95% of the benefits of 1mg with, essentially, zero sides for even the most hypersensitive to it.

Crushing DHT with fin is like crushing estrogen with aromasin, absolutely sucks, takes a while to recover, best avoided.

For most women, bald guys are not a first choice, with the exception of the very few who can pull off that look.

The problem is most guys do nothing to protect their hair before the damage is significant, and no man is 100% immune to losing hair to DHT.

A transplant will require you to go on fin anyway. It never works out unless you do.

Why wouldn't you be able to "get back your dick"? Lower the dose of Fin, or better yet, be smart and start with a .25mg dose, and you'll get 95% of the benefits of 1mg with, essentially, zero sides for even the most hypersensitive to it.

Crushing DHT with fin is like crushing estrogen with aromasin, absolutely sucks, takes a while to recover, best avoided.

For most women, bald guys are not a first choice, with the exception of the very few who can pull off that look.

The problem is most guys do nothing to protect their hair before the damage is significant, and no man is 100% immune to losing hair to DHT.

A transplant will require you to go on fin anyway. It never works out unless you do.
Lowering your DHT is an androgen deprivation therapy. And it can cause penile atrophy in some cases. Just like how if you go on TRT you may never regain full natural T production when you stop, when you go on a 5ARi you may not fully regain your dick.

It’s a bit different with crushing estrogen. Crushed E2 doesn’t cause atrophy as far as I’m aware.

To protect your hair you’ve gotta get androgenic activity quite low. Going from mega high DHT to only normal DHT won’t protect your hair much. You’ve gotta get that DHT to hypogonadal levels. And that is likely to come with some side effects, whether you notice them or not.

What makes you think you’ve gotta go on fin for a hair transplant to work?

Lowering your DHT is an androgen deprivation therapy. And it can cause penile atrophy in some cases. Just like how if you go on TRT you may never regain full natural T production when you stop, when you go on a 5ARi you may not fully regain your dick.

It’s a bit different with crushing estrogen. Crushed E2 doesn’t cause atrophy as far as I’m aware.

To protect your hair you’ve gotta get androgenic activity quite low. Going from mega high DHT to only normal DHT won’t protect your hair much. You’ve gotta get that DHT to hypogonadal levels. And that is likely to come with some side effects, whether you notice them or not.

Sorry I should have been more clear at the end

Some peeps only experience limited hairloss with DHT. I’m one of them. I’m 30, and I started losing hair around 5 years ago. But hardly any. And then I did TRT and mast and it has made 0 difference.

And some peeps only go so bald. For some, they get to 40 and never lose more hair. My uncle lost a lot of hair until he was 35 and then it just stopped. A hair transplant would sort his hair right out, and he wouldn’t need to take fin as his hairline hasn’t budged for 20 years.

Ofc if you’re receding rapidly and you get a hair transplant, you may need your DHT really low. But that isn’t everyone.

BTW does anyone know if there’s an actual DHT receptor? Because my armchair theory is that any androgens, not just DHT, can cause hair loss. If it agonises the androgen receptor, then it’ll stimulate hair loss whether it can be reduced to DHT or not. I can’t find anything on a DHT specific androgen receptor

Of the DHT Derivatives you mentioned, Anavar never touched my hairline. I wouldn't risk it with Anadrol or Winstrol, they seem to ruin people's hairline if you're prone to it.

HT without FIN you will loose lot of result and donor area is finite
Unfortunately, not all transplanted hair is resistant to Dht and other possible reasons that can cause hair to fall out. I know a lot of people who had transplants and who didn't use finasteride and had a lot of hair loss, including transplanted hair. If you have hair loss, it will only be stabilized with medication. Hair transplantation can and in many cases accelerate native hair loss. That's what I've seen.
I already did it a few years ago, it make me at least 10 years younger.
A year after the transplant I started to have a lot of hair loss,( not steroids, no suplemnts not even training and thought may hair loss was kind stable now) looked like I was 18 years old again, there was hair everywhere, I lost a lot of density, both native and transplanted hair, but at least I m always better than before, in case I don't want to have another one , I can also do SMP which will be much better now having already done an HT.

this to say if started doing FIN before or right after HT probably maintain a lot of result or even improve .

i have friends that had better hair than me and , they have done HT 1or 2 years after mine, and know they are worst than me. some going for SMP others another HT but unfortunately, as long as they don't take fin/dut they will always lose a large part of the result and waste the donor area

Guys i've noticed a weird thing lately.

So long story short, i was using minoxidil only since last year. October i started with 200 test, hopefully i was still losing the same amount of hair every day and no more, it was like 5-10 hair in the shower hair catcher.

In March i raised the test and added some primo, from day 1 i added a second dose minoxidil, RU and 2 times a week keto shampoo. Again, the amount of hair in the catcher was the same, 5-10 hair and i was assuming RU works because with primo didn't got any worse.

The fun part, 8-9 weeks ago i added anavar and now i have a pretty long time to clean the shower catcher from hair. I think i have to find hair up to 5-6 weeks. Is it because of the RU? Does it take that long to start working or something's going on with the anavar? It's weird. For the record the batch of anavar i'm using is tested twice and it's 100% legit.

Now i dropped RU and probably reduce keto to once a week and continue only with minoxidil as i'm going to cruise with test only.

So I made the mistake of jumping on the finasteride train and suffered some fucking weird ass sexual sides i have since been off fina for about two years and have luckliy recoveed my sex drive back to normal i was on 1 mg daily and that shit is one weird ass drug, i have a ful head of hair but it completly destroyed my sex life for a few months until i realized wtf was happening.. I couldnt hold my load for more then a few mins and im one of those guys who usually last too long so this shit was fucking with my mental state when id fck a new bitch id be stresssing hardcore she was gunna be pissed.. lets just say i mastered the art of pussy eating in the meantime. Anyway, im no longer on a dht blocker i still have good hair but i want to really start playing with some dht compoounds mainly anaver and primo.. I have never really used dhts except primo and anavar and i didnt notice any hair loss but i was on fina so its hard to telll. I saw an ad for this natrual product called nutrivol? Its supposed to stop hair loss but idk. I used to shed like a bitch before i started the fina so i know i will probably shed now again since im going to be getting back on cycle here soon. Anyone have any expeerice using anaver, primo, masteron or have any info about this? Do all dht derived gear cause hair loss?

Bioidentical DHT gives me no hairloss at all, contrary to synthetic DHT derivatives.
And I use 150mg/day

I've been w my lady for 13yrs wouldn't mind a a few mo ths of quickies haha hair loss scares the shit out of me though. I'm not too old still early 30s but I see some of the guy around me who are younger and look like they've aged 10 years faster than I have.

is there any evidence for how androgenic DHT derivatives are exactly? Just because they’re derived from DHT doesn’t mean they agonise the receptors to the same degree. There’s the anabolic to androgenic ratio table which can be found on Wikipedia, which doesn’t tell us much.

Is a molecule of proviron going to cause greater androgenic activity than a molecule of masteron?

Maybe some DHT derivatives have greater binding affinity for androgen receptors but only mildly agonise them. Maybe some are more androgenic than others mg per mg, but at maximum doses the reverse may be true. Maybe some have weak agonising effects, making them antagonists.

I don’t fucking know. Anyone got any ideas?