Do not use ppl

After reading through this entire thread, I can gladly say I will NEVER buy from Panda again. Pathetic that the raws are this pitiful. Now I understand why last time I brewed with panda test, my T levels only came back right at 2000 on 500 mg/week whereas I normally get that on 250 of pharma/“grey area” pharma such as pharmacom. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who considered buying from PPL. Highly suggest finding a new brewing source. What I have left of the Cyp raws I bought from Panda *about 100 grams left all stored away * is getting dumped. Money lost, sadly. Homebrew isn’t always the answer to solving problems

Blood tests don't mean anything. There was a member on here that was claiming that DO's Test E was bunk without testing it. He swore up and down the test was garbage because of his low test levels on bloodwork. Then another member Actually have the compound tested (same batch of test E from DO) and the test came back to almost exactly the label claim.

I don't see how anyone can make any claims without testing the gear. There are zero lab tests for raw purity in that thread. That is a dumb thread.

Blood tests don't mean anything. There was a member on here that was claiming that DO's Test E was bunk without testing it. He swore up and down the test was garbage because of his low test levels on bloodwork. Then another member Actually have the compound tested (same batch of test E from DO) and the test came back to almost exactly the label claim.

I don't see how anyone can make any claims without testing the gear. There are zero lab tests for raw purity in that thread. That is a dumb thread.
Where can I find the DO claim? As well as the test to go along with it? I only believe bloods when it comes to testosterone. I think it’s a good indication of how pure, or in this case, how un-pure your testosterone is

All the info is in this thread. Test the gear, not your blood.

Well, at least I see some snotty PPL rep is talking shit behind my back.

Maybe I could pop in PPLs thread for a round.

Let's be real Connor. You're never gonna buy anything again unless it's from a pharma with a legit script. The end of steroids is coming and only pharma has pure raws. Ugl is all low quality. You were right!

IDK, I was satisfied with 2144 total T on 500 mg of PPL test. I was under the impression anything 3-4x acceptable and anything much more than that exceptional.

This study found avg total t at 600mg/wk of test to be 2370

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172
So what is it you're wanting? Levels over 9000 injecting 100mg/wk? TF...

I mean, I probably won't use panda again just because they take so fucking long to deliver, but that's another discussion.

I have using many sources , PPL was my first one and I can guarantee that all theyr dosage is right and all products are legit , I simply stopped buying from the because it comes from china , easily gets seized and takes like 1 month to recieve the package , but the source itself is good as Fuck

Where can I find the DO claim? As well as the test to go along with it? I only believe bloods when it comes to testosterone. I think it’s a good indication of how pure, or in this case, how un-pure your testosterone is
Sometimes thw bloods aren't a good read bexiase other compounds interfere like here the primo did.. his free test is sky high.. total isn't horrible bit not high.. the primo has skewed the reading I believe..from what I remember reading long ago..its like the total test got robbed by tje free test.. thats overly dumbing ot down and kinds sounds dumb.. I'm nkt defending panda or the guy.. I'm just trying to explain how blood work is not a good raws test.. to many variables between Rae powder to injection.. anyway.. I believe the blood work would be considered perfect because of tje total test being high because primo causes a different conversion rate or something.. I will try to find the article or post I read all of this awhile ago

Connor's threads made me lol everytime I open them...real gems!

You sure have quite the active imagination there @Connor 25257 and are you even running gear now?

Connor's threads made me lol everytime I open them...real gems!

You sure have quite the active imagination there @Connor 25257 and are you even running gear now?
Not garbage UGL shit. Pharma grade. Anyone running UGL should probably just stop running gear. Especially after seeing this whole panda bs. The raws for ugls are garbage. As I said, now I know exactly why I’ve never had impressive results on UGL shit. Especially test. Always felt like garbage on it too. Because it is garbage

Not garbage UGL shit. Pharma grade. Anyone running UGL should probably just stop running gear. Especially after seeing this whole panda bs. The raws for ugls are garbage. As I said, now I know exactly why I’ve never had impressive results on UGL shit. Especially test. Always felt like garbage on it too. Because it is garbage
I’m curious, what’s BS on that thread about panda (or any UGL raw supplier for that matter?) the only thing that thread proved is that you need to test the gear because blood tests don’t mean dick.

Pharma grade gear made by a non pharma company is still just black market gear. Plenty of UGL’s can and do make pharma “grade” (concentration) gear

I’m curious, what’s BS on that thread about panda (or any UGL raw supplier for that matter?) the only thing that thread proved is that you need to test the gear because blood tests don’t mean dick.

Pharma grade gear made by a non pharma company is still just black market gear. Plenty of UGL’s can and do make pharma “grade” (concentration) gear
When taking testosterone esters; blood work is the best way to tell if it’s real or not. Other compounds like Tren, primo, etc, are the ones that need to be tested. So what if the test comes back at 275 mg/ml but it’s dosed at 250 mg/ml? If your bloodwork gives you shitty test levels, then something is definitely wrong