Do not use ppl

Post in thread 'Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?'
Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

Here’s a list of chemica manufacturers who will sell to Pfizer or to Connor, as long as the minimum order is met:

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source'
PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And a longer one about how pharma regulation in China is a fantasy Americans tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source'
PurplePandaLabs Raw source
That's why I like the Sustanon 250 ampules. In the rare event they're under dosed, overdose.
I agree with you on this due to the quality control, however, there is not much big of a different having a tiny percent off here and there. I also agree that Pharm grade will always be more consistent, so that's why it is important to trust your source that has a good reputation.

Now in a cost vs benefit analysis, does it make sense paying $100 for 100% quality Cyp, versus $30 for 96% Cyp. Sure, the Rx Cyp is "cleaner" and more consistent, but it is also unjustly overpriced; is that worth 70 dollars, when a UGL can easily deliver the nearly the same quality, especially when many labs overdose to compensate, so it is essentially identical minus the guaranteed consistency per batch.

The only way to guarantee you are getting legit Pharm grade is from the Pharmacy, so even a source here that claims to get Pharmgrade, may be getting fakes because counterfeiters know there is a huge profit margin faking these products because of the demand for them. There's even fake GH pens for Christ's sake lol.

Ultimately, it's like buying a Versace suit worth thousands, or getting a decent suit from that looks just like that Versace suit, without the name. Both have the same function; one is overpriced because of the branding and production.
I alleviate my concern (or imagine I am) in acquiring quality/pharm grade test by just getting the Sustanon 250 ampules. It seems very unlikely they've been tampered with and there so much less shit to inject. And every time I've used UG premade, it's been PIP city. That's been my limited experience at least.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The difference I can give in regards to UGL and pharma test are

1. pharma is made in a cleaner setting. Risk of infection is significantly low

2. Pharma will ALWAYS be dosed accurate

3. pharma is absorbed much better which equates to a better look and better muscle gain. Not to mention the better feeling. Mentally and physically

4. Pharma is made with *presumably* raws that are made strictly for the compounding pharmacy’s. Not the kind of raws you can buy from a source like panda/dragon
Pharma is absorbed better giving a better look.

holy fuck you are so retarded man. The more you speak the more you just need to shut your cock sucker.

nobody is arguing pharma isn’t cleaner or dosed properly. but you saying their is a difference in the look you get from pharma is so beyond stupid. You sound like a dumb ass.

It’s like the people who say brand name is better than generics. GENERICS COME OUT AFTER THE PATENT ENDS. Brand names are patented and allowed to set the price of medications because of the money involved in creating and researching the drug. Once it ends they they get made by other companies USING THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENT.

it’s seriously like trying to explain something to a toddler.

I once had a professor define bullshit as: passing off information as fact without having proof or justification.

@Connor 25257 you have no proof of any of the arguments you make, but seem to always pass off your arguments as facts. I like that you think critically, I don't like that you cannot consider possibilities that do no align with your preconceived notions. Once you have made up your mind, you cannot be swayed, it's good to have strong convictions, it is not good to ignore facts and data presented because you do not agree with them.
He doesn’t think critically. He’s an asshole that always has to be right even though the entire forum is telling him he’s a dumbass.

if you can’t take a hint and be humble you can’t critically think. Kid has blinders on.

He doesn’t think critically. He’s an asshole that always has to be right even though the entire forum is telling him he’s a dumbass.

if you can’t take a hint and be humble you can’t critically think. Kid has blinders on.
I’ll stand up for the kid here. He and I have talked in DMs a bit and he has always been polite and more importantly he’s been receptive to what I have told him. I genuinely believe that he’s just the kind of personality that when he gets a thing in his brain he can’t be talked out of it long term. Because I thought that after he and I had our talk he was set straight and wasn’t going to be so gloomy. But no, he reverted to his mean anyway. He’s a nice kid and I honestly don’t think he means harm. I think he’s just Sadness from Inside Out and isn’t capable of changing his mind even though I think deep down he wants to.

I’ll stand up for the kid here. He and I have talked in DMs a bit and he has always been polite and more importantly he’s been receptive to what I have told him. I genuinely believe that he’s just the kind of personality that when he gets a thing in his brain he can’t be talked out of it long term. Because I thought that after he and I had our talk he was set straight and wasn’t going to be so gloomy. But no, he reverted to his mean anyway. He’s a nice kid and I honestly don’t think he means harm. I think he’s just Sadness from Inside Out and isn’t capable of changing his mind even though I think deep down he wants to.
So he can’t think critically and thinks he’s always right in every argument.

people like that are intolerable.

So he can’t think critically and thinks he’s always right in every argument.

people like that are intolerable.
I don’t disagree. But I think that it’s better overall to try to help members, even when they’re a pain in the ass, than it is to just write them off. Perhaps I have a higher tolerance for that type of personality than is typical? I don’t know. I can definitely see why he drives everyone nuts. But maybe the contrarian in me wants to take the other side of the trend and see if I can’t make some headway. Call it a stubborn optimism that is more than likely misplaced.

I don’t disagree. But I think that it’s better overall to try to help members, even when they’re a pain in the ass, than it is to just write them off. Perhaps I have a higher tolerance for that type of personality than is typical? I don’t know. I can definitely see why he drives everyone nuts. But maybe the contrarian in me wants to take the other side of the trend and see if I can’t make some headway. Call it a stubborn optimism that is more than likely misplaced.

You most definitely have a high tolerance, but after 2+ years of being here, he's still crying the same blues he was crying when he first showed up.

He is write offable and should be.
The density between his ears rivals any currently known black hole in the universe. Unless he's trolling... in which event he would be the undisputed king of trolls.

You most definitely have a high tolerance, but after 2+ years of being here, he's still crying the same blues he was crying when he first showed up.

He is write offable and should be.
The density between his ears rivals any currently known black hole in the universe. Unless he's trolling... in which event he would be the undisputed king of trolls.
Probably right. But if I don’t stick up for the downtrodden and retarded who among us will?

Gets to a point it just isn’t worth it and he just brings your accountability down.
So be it then. I don’t keep track of my Meso Social Credit™️ nearly as closely as others do, so it doesn’t have quite the impact on me that it may have on others. Plus I just bought a new car and have no plans to refi my home, so it’s not like I need to monitor that number very closely right now. Maybe in a few years when the market cools down I’ll start looking again.

So be it then. I don’t keep track of my Meso Social Credit™️ nearly as closely as others do, so it doesn’t have quite the impact on me that it may have on others. Plus I just bought a new car and have no plans to refi my home, so it’s not like I need to monitor that number very closely right now. Maybe in a few years when the market cools down I’ll start looking again.
well. Wasn’t really talking about meso. You are just lowering your standards for “critical thinkers” and interactions in real life. you aren’t holding anyone to a decent standard… so that makes you unaccountable..

If I dealt with people like this in real life and surrounded myself with guys just like Connor, can you imagine the dick weed I must be?

well. Wasn’t really talking about meso. You are just lowering your standards for “critical thinkers” and interactions in real life. you aren’t holding anyone to a decent standard… so that makes you unaccountable..

If I dealt with people like this in real life and surrounded myself with guys just like Connor, can you imagine the dick weed I must be?
My voluntary interactions in real life are with seven people. In total. My standards are significantly higher than they should be for the very small group of people with whom I share any connection. Know why? Because my involuntary interactions are with my 1,400 clients, some of whom are weird or annoying or any manner of unappealing thing. When your professional life is inhabited by people from all walks of life, with a veeeery wide array of beliefs and philosophies you tend to not spend a lot of time thinking about the vexing questions like ‘should I refuse to help this person because they have a bad relationship with their son?’ or ‘should I not call back the weird UFO guy who actually follows my instructions?’. I don’t have the luxury of insulating myself from people who are fill-in-the-blank. So I take everyone as they come to me. If I didn’t I’d probably be a lot saner (and happier I suppose) but I’d also be poor. I’m comfortable with that trade off.

To the above comments; I will continue to believe Pharma test is superior. Especially from a dosing and cosmetic perspective. I am hoping to be able and prove this in the coming weeks. I once again have access to pharmaceutical testosterone. I still have a few unopened vials of Testosterone Cyp from a popular UGL, and I have cyp Raws. I will gladly get a separate blood test for all 3 while taking 400 mg a week to prove that the total testosterone and free testosterone will be much higher as opposed to the UGL and homebrew. My theory is the ugl test will not absorb as good as the pharma. Resulting in less total T, Free T, and a less pleasing physique. For me, I’m not trying to get much bigger. Maybe another 5-10 pounds of muscle.I’m not a pro, I don’t aspire to be.I’m about to look into starting my family. I do not make money from this sport. But, with the current deaths we are seeing in the body building world, and after getting my recent check up, I’ve concluded it’s best to stick to the follow protocol for both health, longevity, and steady gains
-pharmaceutical compounds only
-12 week blast period of 600-650 test/ week* highest studied dose in young males, proven to be safe. Study from 2006 I beleive* followed by 50 mg of Anavar OR 50 mg of anadrol *no more than 5 weeks* include Telmesartian and TUDCA, fish oil, and vitamins will be included everyday

-200 mg a week for cruise/hrt

-frequent checkups with bloodwork

-possibly invest in a cpap machine

-a calorie increase of 500 on blast phases

A good goal to shoot for is approximately 1 pound of muscle per month. You can gain about 10-12 pounds of true lean tissue per year when enhanced. *depending on your training, diet, sleep, etc* Wether you’re taking 600 mg, or 4 grams. Granted, you’ll need to be more strict than you would be on 4 grams of multiple compounds. This explanation makes since. If someone started taking AAS at 20, lived 100% “by the book” and did everything to a T, they’d have about 45-50 pounds of lean tissue by age 25. Nick walker seems to be a good example of this. As you can see his progress over the last few years. Nonetheless, stay healthy and live life freely everyone

My voluntary interactions in real life are with seven people. In total. My standards are significantly higher than they should be for the very small group of people with whom I share any connection. Know why? Because my involuntary interactions are with my 1,400 clients, some of whom are weird or annoying or any manner of unappealing thing. When your professional life is inhabited by people from all walks of life, with a veeeery wide array of beliefs and philosophies you tend to not spend a lot of time thinking about the vexing questions like ‘should I refuse to help this person because they have a bad relationship with their son?’ or ‘should I not call back the weird UFO guy who actually follows my instructions?’. I don’t have the luxury of insulating myself from people who are fill-in-the-blank. So I take everyone as they come to me. If I didn’t I’d probably be a lot saner (and happier I suppose) but I’d also be poor. I’m comfortable with that trade off.
I'm with this guy^^^^. Same philosophy of life I live. I have maybe 5 friends and it's for many reasons. Strikingly like @Iron_Yuppie above post. Minus the career, are thought process is very similar. This rhetoric and piffle the pharmacy grade test is superior to ugl is bollix. The whole cosmetic thing is boo boo. I've used both ugl and pharmacy grade. UGL grade the last few times I blasted. My physique speaks for itself. It tells no lies.