Do not use ppl

Personally ive never pulled as high as 4× on test blood levels from my prescribed trt or from ugl. I always get slightly over 3×. My step dad and my buddy always get 10x
Dr. Scott Stevenson has a video on individual variance of steroid ester metabolism on muscle minds that goes into this
Problem is, I used to get 9x at one point...that's what caused me to get all nuts about this.

1) most likely true that it’s produced in a cleaner setting, but clean gear is clean gear. If it wasn’t, you’d get an infection

2) not true, although I would wager it’s much less likely to be outside of the 10% margin of error, it’s not impossible to get a bad batch. Again, work in manufacturing for 1 day and you’ll see what I mean.

3) what proof do you have that pharma is absorbed better? I don’t buy it

4) how do you know this? What proof do you have?

Once again you’re speaking without having any data or info to back it up, these are all assumptions you have made. You have quantified nothing at all. You have no proof of your first or second point, though you could make a circumstantial case you’re mostly correct. Points 3 and 4 are just assumptions you have made with no basis.
I’m not sure how you could debate #3 and #4. Especially #4. Why would a compounding pharmacy be getting raws that are less than 99%? I’m sure they still get them from China or India. But no way they are obtaining them from a place you could get them just over the internet. More than likely a pharmaceutical license is needed as well as a multitude of other things to have them transported to the United States to be used in pharmacology

I’m not sure how you could debate #3 and #4. Especially #4. Why would a compounding pharmacy be getting raws that are less than 99%? I’m sure they still get them from China or India. But no way they are obtaining them from a place you could get them just over the internet. More than likely a pharmaceutical license is needed as well as a multitude of other things to have them transported to the United States to be used in pharmacology
You're still just speaking your opinions based off of your own assumptions, you aren't proving anything.

It is possible, that just like anything else that is manufactured, the compounding pharmacies have limits to the chemicals they use (for all we know the 10% margin for hormone concentration in oil also applies to the purity of the raws). There are parameters for everything in manufacturing because nothing is ever 100% consistent. We could start talking about standard deviations and lean manufacturing, but that is a topic far too deep to dive into on an AAS forum.

And I certainly cannot fathom how you would quantify your argument for #3.

I agree with you on this due to the quality control, however, there is not much big of a different having a tiny percent off here and there. I also agree that Pharm grade will always be more consistent, so that's why it is important to trust your source that has a good reputation.

Now in a cost vs benefit analysis, does it make sense paying $100 for 100% quality Cyp, versus $30 for 96% Cyp. Sure, the Rx Cyp is "cleaner" and more consistent, but it is also unjustly overpriced; is that worth 70 dollars, when a UGL can easily deliver the nearly the same quality, especially when many labs overdose to compensate, so it is essentially identical minus the guaranteed consistency per batch.

The only way to guarantee you are getting legit Pharm grade is from the Pharmacy, so even a source here that claims to get Pharmgrade, may be getting fakes because counterfeiters know there is a huge profit margin faking these products because of the demand for them. There's even fake GH pens for Christ's sake lol.

Ultimately, it's like buying a Versace suit worth thousands, or getting a decent suit from that looks just like that Versace suit, without the name. Both have the same function; one is overpriced because of the branding and production.

I once had a professor define bullshit as: passing off information as fact without having proof or justification.

@Connor 25257 you have no proof of any of the arguments you make, but seem to always pass off your arguments as facts. I like that you think critically, I don't like that you cannot consider possibilities that do no align with your preconceived notions. Once you have made up your mind, you cannot be swayed, it's good to have strong convictions, it is not good to ignore facts and data presented because you do not agree with them.

Why would a compounding pharmacy be getting raws that are less than 99%? I’m sure they still get them from China or India. But no way they are obtaining them from a place you could get them just over the internet.
I gave a detailed explanation about this before. I can’t do it again. You’re killing me, Smalls.

Seemed the email changed mid emailing. From the correct to incorrecf.
Yes. And, back to the correct
Then i have to wonder how a scammer would be able to intercept the email between you and Dufus Ordinance?

His site or his email is comprised. That or as i suspect, Dufus and/or one of the scumbags in his operation uses that email every so often to selectively scam.

This should be a warning to everyone.
This isn't the first time it's happened and it won't be the last.
Yes Sir. That's exactly what I believe I have outlined in the correspondence.

Yes. And, back to the correct

Yes Sir. That's exactly what I believe I have outlined in the correspondence.

He's just gonna shrug his shoulders and say his site and email have been tested for security flaws.

His big brother said the same thing when a hacker was pulling email addresses and passwords off the Panda website.

They're just a couple of rotten apples that fell from the scumbag tree. Thankfully there's plenty of other options out there.

He's just gonna shrug his shoulders and say his site and email have been tested for security flaws.

His big brother said the same thing when a hacker was pulling email addresses and passwords off the Panda website.

They're just a couple of rotten apples that fell from the scumbag tree. Thankfully there's plenty of other options out there.
lol

The only reason I posted all of that was to share my experience with other newbies here:
I had a horrible one with Douche Ordnance and three problem free deliveries from Panda.

lol

The only reason I posted all of that was to share my experience with other newbies here:
I had a horrible one with Douche Ordnance and three problem free deliveries from Panda.
Thanks for sharing and hopefully other newbies will think before they leap and doing the research as well as protecting themselves from scams. Judging from the posts all over the place PPL has also had their flaws too.

Sucks you fell for a scammer on your DO order...

Any chance you could link that here?
Post in thread 'Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?'
Is there truly a difference in UGL testosterone and Pharma grade?

Here’s a list of chemica manufacturers who will sell to Pfizer or to Connor, as long as the minimum order is met:

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source'
PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And a longer one about how pharma regulation in China is a fantasy Americans tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source'
PurplePandaLabs Raw source

lol

One more question for you.

The password you used on his website, is it the same password you used for that email address?

PPL rept at SST not even responding anymore...so can we do anything from here?

Find a better source? They're not going to honor those results because he's holding a grudge against Jano. You have peace of mind out of all this if nothing else.
Well unfortunately the rep agreed to it. But now he is hiding, so that just shows us more about the way they do business.Capture.PNG

Well unfortunately the rep agreed to it. But now he is hiding, so that just shows us more about the way they do business.View attachment 156226
He never said you'd get a refund through testing with jano. He said go right ahead and that he believed you had already sent payment anyhow.

He then went on to reiterate that you needed to do the testing through lab4tox and follow the steps that he previously had outlined if you actually wanted a refund.

You are being dense if you read his comment as agreeing to reimbursement for testing with jano. I believe I predicted this would happen.

It is what it is, man. They should honor it but they gave you clear instructions that you failed to follow. Lesson learned, hopefully.

He never said you'd get a refund through testing with jano. He said go right ahead and that he believed you had already sent payment anyhow.

He then went on to reiterate that you needed to do the testing through lab4tox and follow the steps that he previously had outlined if you actually wanted a refund.

You are being dense if you read his comment as agreeing to reimbursement for testing with jano. I believe I predicted this would happen.

It is what it is, man. They should honor it but they gave you clear instructions that you failed to follow. Lesson learned, hopefully.
"Go right ahead" to me says otherwise. You have to understand I pressed him hard on this issue, because if he stated "We will literally not take any test from Jano." I wouldn't have. And now I took the test, he could have said, sorry, but you won't get shit like I told you." Now he is just ignoring me.

"Go right ahead" to me says otherwise. You have to understand I pressed him hard on this issue, because if he stated "We will literally not take any test from Jano." I wouldn't have. And now I took the test, he could have said, sorry, but you won't get shit like I told you." Now he is just ignoring me.
You got your answer through testing. You also got your answer from how PPL has responded to your situation. When people tell you who they are you should believe them.