Do not use ppl

Try communicating with them a few more times and if they don't respond then we need to start a thread addressed to PPL to get your account settled.

I don't see anything wrong with them sending you $300 worth of raws if you pay shipping. That way they aren't out that much if you subtract what it cost them wholesale.
Alright. I appreciate it.

I think this thread and the DO thread I linked earlier have more than proved his theory incorrect.
Not quite. Ugl in no way compares to pharmaceutical testosterone. I was just running UGL testosterone and felt horrible the whole time I was on. I’m on Balkan right now and already feel and look different. Granted Balkan is not pharma. But I have access to pharmaceutical grade Watson and I will be getting it very soon

Not quite. Ugl in no way compares to pharmaceutical testosterone. I was just running UGL testosterone and felt horrible the whole time I was on. I’m on Balkan right now and already feel and look different. Granted Balkan is not pharma. But I have access to pharmaceutical grade Watson and I will be getting it very soon

You and your feelz. Fuck you and your feelz. Get lost already. Did UGBB already label you a retard too? Is that why you're still here?

Dude, you’ll make any argument to justify your ideology, but it doesn’t make you look intelligent, it does the opposite. Even the OP’s of each thread have admitted they were wrong.

please, tell me, lay it out, quantify and qualify the differences in UGL testosterone vs pharma. You’re so adamant that they’re different; then point out the differences for all of us that are too ignorant to understand it.

@Connor 25257 the only difference is quality control, assuming you get a legit pharm grade product...I'm sure everyone agrees with this. But if we have a good raw or UGL source, we are paying WAY less, so the few % of less purity is a great deal compared to getting ass raped by pharm prirce. My Rx Cyp was 70 dollars a bottle at CVS, that's after a coupon, otherwise it is like 130 or so...yet I can get that from a source here for like 30 or brew my own bottle for 0.92 cents, plus vials

@Connor 25257 the only difference is quality control, assuming you get a legit pharm grade product...I'm sure everyone agrees with this. But if we have a good raw or UGL source, we are paying WAY less, so the few % of less purity is a great deal compared to getting ass raped by pharm prirce. My Rx Cyp was 70 dollars a bottle at CVS, that's after a coupon, otherwise it is like 130 or so...yet I can get that from a source here for like 30 or brew my own bottle for 0.92 cents, plus vials
Dude download GoodRx and you’ll pay $33-$38

I honestly don't understand how Douche Ordnance hasn't been arrested for theft while PP is continuously mentioned in the same, negative category.

I place one order with Dragon.
The he/she was an asshole from the time the he/she received money. I never received my order.

I placed three orders with Panda.
All received within two weeks and bloods from Pandas test - Sus 250 - is awesome. The generic hcg isn't bad either.

For newbies here, go with Purple Panda and stop listening to this bullshit about how Douche Ordnance and Panda are the same.

They're not the same.

I honestly don't understand how Douche Ordnance hasn't been arrested for theft while PP is continuously mentioned in the same, negative category.

The he/she was an asshole from the time the he/she received money. I never received my order.

All received within two weeks and bloods from Pandas test - Sus 250 - is awesome. The generic hcg isn't bad either.

For newbies here, go with Purple Panda and stop listening to this bullshit about how Douche Ordnance and Panda are the same.

They're not the same.
@DragonOrdnance ????? What is this all about.

Fuck him.
I was going to throw away anything he might have actually sent, were it to actually arrive.

I'm 5'5" and would crush that "former bodybuilder" like the rag doll bitch he/she is.

I just can't stand the constant positive promotion that douche bag receives on this forum.
going to bat for you here friend. We don't tolerate sources blatantly fucking members and letting it go unsettled.

They're not the same.
DO and PPL are both partners.

Supposedly DO sources different raws, but I'm not sure why he does this. Look at the prices they are the exact same between DO and PPL, the websites are different. I know they both use the same stealth and same reshipper.

I don't know how much actual difference there is between DO and PPL.

Keep in mind both DO and PPL typically take 5-10 days before they ship the items. I suspect they're batch shipping them to the reshipper to cut down on costs. Shipping labels should activate 4 days before you receive your shipment. I was getting my PPL shipments in 20 days after he shipped, I just placed a good sized order through DO so I'll have to wait and see what his TA ends up being since using this reshipper.

Throughout the past few years I've probably used PPL 20 times and DO 5 times. I've gotten all my orders so far from both.

DO and PPL are both partners.

Supposedly DO sources different raws, but I'm not sure why he does this. Look at the prices they are the exact same between DO and PPL, the websites are different. I know they both use the same stealth and same reshipper.

I don't know how much actual difference there is between DO and PPL.

Keep in mind both DO and PPL typically take 5-10 days before they ship the items. I suspect they're batch shipping them to the reshipper to cut down on costs. Shipping labels should activate 4 days before you receive your shipment. I was getting my PPL shipments in 20 days after he shipped, I just placed a good sized order through DO so I'll have to wait and see what his TA ends up being since using this reshipper.

Throughout the past few years I've probably used PPL 20 times and DO 5 times. I've gotten all my orders so far from both.
All I know is when I started here - MAY 2021 - I used several recommended sources and Purple Panda has been awesome every time.
And, yeah, I read the thread about their security issues.

And, yeah, I'm willing to pay booku bucks to any tranny Douche Ordnance is in a relationship right now, to off the piece of shit.

All I know is when I started here - MAY 2021 - I used several recommended sources and Purple Panda has been awesome every time.
And, yeah, I read the thread about their security issues.

And, yeah, I'm willing to pay booku bucks to any tranny Douche Ordnance is in a relationship right now, to off the piece of shit.
Can you outline your case against DO? What did you order and not get?

Nothing really. Just about $350 worth of crap. Just trying to help anyone else.
Lets jump over to the DO thread and outline the specifics of what you're missing and get it fixed.

$350 is a good chunk of change, I wouldn't let it go if you have a claim.

@DragonOrdnance ????? What is this all about.
Wish I knew, sounds like a typical shill to me or salty member. You’d think a customer who magically doesn’t receive his order from us would reach out or something.

anyway, no one here has ever ordered and not gotten their items, especially one with a meso account. I’d be allover me.
But frankly, you’ve never posted in my thread. Its just sus my dude @may2021

Too much slander without any proof

if anyone has ever ordered from my site, and not received anything, it is fixable, unless it was turkish stuff pre-new seizure policy.

if you’ve ordered raws and never received shipment, we’d be happy to look into that for you.

Last edited:
All I know is when I started here - MAY 2021 - I used several recommended sources
Just to be clear, there are zero recommended sources on Meso. That’s not a thing that exists. If someone is telling you a source is good then you should be wary of that. We do not do this, either openly or through DMs. Just be careful and make your own decisions based on the information you get from source threads.

Just to be clear, there are zero recommended sources on Meso. That’s not a thing that exists. If someone is telling you a source is good then you should be wary of that. We do not do this, either openly or through DMs. Just be careful and make your own decisions based on the information you get from source threads.
Yeah nobody is gonna be telling you or shilling sources. You can read threads make up your own mind.