Do not use ppl

All I know is when I started here - MAY 2021 - I used several recommended sources and Purple Panda has been awesome every time.
And, yeah, I read the thread about their security issues.

And, yeah, I'm willing to pay booku bucks to any tranny Douche Ordnance is in a relationship right now, to off the piece of shit.
You can't solicit a hit on people here ... blatantly against board policy.

Nothing really. Just about $350 worth of crap. Just trying to help anyone else.

so now it's nothing? ??????

I mean shit, I went a little autistic with my posts, but at least I have some proof lol. You need more than just claims my friend. You need to show emails and order number etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I knew, sounds like a typical shill to me or salty member. You’d think a customer who magically doesn’t receive his order from us would reach out or something.

anyway, no one here has ever ordered and not gotten their items, especially one with a meso account. I’d be allover me.
But frankly, you’ve never posted in my thread. Its just sus my dude @may2021

Too much slander without any proof

if anyone has ever ordered from my site, and not received anything, it is fixable, unless it was turkish stuff pre-new seizure policy.

if you’ve ordered raws and never received shipment, we’d be happy to look into that for you.
Who the fuck is going to go on a forum and make a claim about getting stiffed, that's not true?

1636307409371.png

1636307479466.png

1636307638918.png

1636307683921.png

1636307785487.png

1636307838849.png

1636307874244.png

1636307912211.png

1636307957274.png

1636308027516.png

So, I guess one could argue I still owe him $0.16 cents.

Long weekend delay there, Douche bag.

Keep my money asshole.

I don't want to hear another thing about this Tranny Douche Bag.

Who the fuck is going to go on a forum and make a claim about getting stiffed, that's not true?

View attachment 156083

View attachment 156084

View attachment 156085

View attachment 156086

View attachment 156087

View attachment 156088

View attachment 156089

View attachment 156090

View attachment 156091

View attachment 156092

Keep my money asshole.

Don't post your information publicly bro. DM me here or wickr.

Also, that aint my email fam. Sorry you got scammed.

Don't post your information publicly bro. DM me here or wickr.

Also, that aint my email fam. Sorry you got scammed.

You mean the email that you sent from with the discount and bitcoin address and which you then responded from acknowledging it was the weekend which is why you didn't respond sooner?

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Also, my order magically disappeared from my account area after this exchange.

Give it away to charity.

I responded with the attachments to preserve my reputation - not to continue the transaction.

View attachment 156083

View attachment 156084

View attachment 156085

View attachment 156086

View attachment 156087

View attachment 156088

View attachment 156089

View attachment 156090

View attachment 156091

View attachment 156092

Keep my money asshole.

I believe a similar thing happened to PPL at one point... their emails got hacked as well. If DO did something wrong, we all have your back, but if you got scammed, then its something that sucks ass.

I believe a similar thing happened to PPL at one point... their emails got hacked as well. If DO did something wrong, we all have your back, but if you got scammed, then its something that sucks ass.
It is what it is.

I find it hard to believe no one here hasn't interacted with him using that email address.

Again, never had ANYTHING this ridiculous happen with Panda.

It is what it is.

I find it hard to believe no one here hasn't interacted with him using that email address.

Again, never had ANYTHING this ridiculous happen with Panda.
I’m not sure what’s what on here, but you, at least part of the time, we’re emailing dragon ORDERANCE. That’s a known scam email.

yeah, it seems that you got scammed. that's really shitty, sorry it happened.

also, regarding the "hit" post - I'm just informing you of forum rules. I have no dog in either fight... just not wanting an emotional response to get you banned while we were trying to help sort this out.

View attachment 156083

View attachment 156084

View attachment 156085

View attachment 156086

View attachment 156087

View attachment 156088

View attachment 156089

View attachment 156090

View attachment 156091

View attachment 156092

Keep my money asshole.

Is your email address name the same as your handle here? If the answer is no, i'm going to have a whole lot of questions.

yeah, it seems that you got scammed. that's really shitty, sorry it happened.

also, regarding the "hit" post - I'm just informing you of forum rules. I have no dog in either fight... just not wanting an emotional response to get you banned while we were trying to help sort this out.
I get it.

I could care less about some tranny hiding outside the US

Dude, you’ll make any argument to justify your ideology, but it doesn’t make you look intelligent, it does the opposite. Even the OP’s of each thread have admitted they were wrong.

please, tell me, lay it out, quantify and qualify the differences in UGL testosterone vs pharma. You’re so adamant that they’re different; then point out the differences for all of us that are too ignorant to understand it.
Hey, sorry for the late reply. The difference I can give in regards to UGL and pharma test are

1. pharma is made in a cleaner setting. Risk of infection is significantly low

2. Pharma will ALWAYS be dosed accurate

3. pharma is absorbed much better which equates to a better look and better muscle gain. Not to mention the better feeling. Mentally and physically

4. Pharma is made with *presumably* raws that are made strictly for the compounding pharmacy’s. Not the kind of raws you can buy from a source like panda/dragon

No Sir
Totally different

I did use the same handle when I created my DO account.

Then i have to wonder how a scammer would be able to intercept the email between you and Dufus Ordinance?

His site or his email is comprised. That or as i suspect, Dufus and/or one of the scumbags in his operation uses that email every so often to selectively scam.

This should be a warning to everyone.
This isn't the first time it's happened and it won't be the last.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The difference I can give in regards to UGL and pharma test are

3. pharma is absorbed much better which equates to a better look and better muscle gain. Not to mention the better feeling. Mentally and physically

4. Pharma is made with *presumably* raws that are made strictly for the compounding pharmacy’s. Not the kind of raws you can buy from a source like panda/dragon

We're sorry that you came back and replied. Thought we finally got rid of you.

1. You're an idiot.

2. Everyone hates you, including your family, friends and pets.

3. Why are you still here?

4. Can you go one post without talking about steroids? You fucking addict.

1) most likely true that it’s produced in a cleaner setting, but clean gear is clean gear. If it wasn’t, you’d get an infection

2) not true, although I would wager it’s much less likely to be outside of the 10% margin of error, it’s not impossible to get a bad batch. Again, work in manufacturing for 1 day and you’ll see what I mean.

3) what proof do you have that pharma is absorbed better? I don’t buy it

4) how do you know this? What proof do you have?

Once again you’re speaking without having any data or info to back it up, these are all assumptions you have made. You have quantified nothing at all. You have no proof of your first or second point, though you could make a circumstantial case you’re mostly correct. Points 3 and 4 are just assumptions you have made with no basis.

After reading through this entire thread, I can gladly say I will NEVER buy from Panda again. Pathetic that the raws are this pitiful. Now I understand why last time I brewed with panda test, my T levels only came back right at 2000 on 500 mg/week whereas I normally get that on 250 of pharma/“grey area” pharma such as pharmacom. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who considered buying from PPL.
Personally ive never pulled as high as 4× on test blood levels from my prescribed trt or from ugl. I always get slightly over 3×. My step dad and my buddy always get 10x
Dr. Scott Stevenson has a video on individual variance of steroid ester metabolism on muscle minds that goes into this