Do not use ppl

Well if my cyp is good, then I hopefully assume the rest of my raws are: I just have to debate whether I want to take Deca or Tren E now.

Well if my cyp is good, then I hopefully assume the rest of my raws are: I just have to debate whether I want to take Deca or Tren E now.
To be fair, deca lately HAS shown to be lower purity, more like 92%, but I would imagine, again based on recent testing, that the tren is between 96-98%.

If it was me, I’d OD the deca by 10% and the tren by 5%. That’s my 2 cents. Unless you want to get it all tested

If I am being illogical, someone please let me know (not that I’m afraid y’all wouldn’t call me out lol)

Well I only sent cyp raws; I didn't sent the vial because it was already getting too expensive, and now I'm out $280, but now I know the rest of my Cyp powder isn't trash.

It probably is the combination of the brew plus my bloodwork. I know my primo is working, and it is slightly over-dosed since I put 10gs in MCT oil and it came out in 4 vials...the test came out in 6.

My next brew I will be doing it manually without pumps so It will be way more accurate.
Thanks for taking one for the team brother, I have some cyp raws now I know are probably decent.

To be fair, deca lately HAS shown to be lower purity, more like 92%, but I would imagine, again based on recent testing, that the tren is between 96-98%.

If it was me, I’d OD the deca by 10% and the tren by 5%. That’s my 2 cents. Unless you want to get it all tested

If I am being illogical, someone please let me know (not that I’m afraid y’all wouldn’t call me out lol)
I'm just gonna take 1000mg EoD of everything

Yeah i've noticed the deca lately popping around 90%.

No idea what's going on there.... not sure if anyone has tested ppl's deca recently though.

Yeah i've noticed the deca lately popping around 90%.

No idea what's going on there.... not sure if anyone has tested ppl's deca recently though.
I could have but I was already racking up way more than I wanted to just to get the cyp tested.

Jano did tell me that the more cystalized it gets, the lower purity; well, mine turned into a solid piece of crack-rock, so I'm assuming it's not that great, I'll just overdose both my cyp and deca brew this time around.

I could have but I was already racking up way more than I wanted to just to get the cyp tested.

Jano did tell me that the more cystalized it gets, the lower purity; well, mine turned into a solid piece of crack-rock, so I'm assuming it's not that great, I'll just overdose both my cyp and deca brew this time around.
Yeah id just overdose the deca by 10% imo

@janoshik does this include freezing it? I put all my raws into vacuum seals and freeze them.. including liquid deca.

@janoshik does this include freezing it? I put all my raws into vacuum seals and freeze them.. including liquid deca.
I did say the exact opposite, pretty much. That is wrong interpretation.

Falseprophet told me his deca raws liquified, which, as I told him, is a BAD sign - deca has melting point way above normal room temperature. However, melting point is depressed with more impurities present. So liquified or earwaxy deca at normal room temperature is something to be wary of.

However, FP added the deca crystallized back rather fast, so I assumed the depression in MP, which can be proportional in some cases, was not that huge, so I made a remark that it might be a good sign.

Hope I helped and it's clear now.

Cheers

None of the raws I've ever bought had a melting point as high as stated online.

Of course I don't have the equipment to do a legitimate capillary tube slow melting point test.

I did say the exact opposite, pretty much. That is wrong interpretation.

Falseprophet told me his deca raws liquified, which, as I told him, is a BAD sign - deca has melting point way above normal room temperature. However, melting point is depressed with more impurities present. So liquified or earwaxy deca at normal room temperature is something to be wary of.

However, FP added the deca crystallized back rather fast, so I assumed the depression in MP, which can be proportional in some cases, was not that huge, so I made a remark that it might be a good sign.

Hope I helped and it's clear now.

Cheers
Yes my bad on that lol.

After reading through this entire thread, I can gladly say I will NEVER buy from Panda again. Pathetic that the raws are this pitiful. Now I understand why last time I brewed with panda test, my T levels only came back right at 2000 on 500 mg/week whereas I normally get that on 250 of pharma/“grey area” pharma such as pharmacom. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who considered buying from PPL. Highly suggest finding a new brewing source. What I have left of the Cyp raws I bought from Panda *about 100 grams left all stored away * is getting dumped. Money lost, sadly. Homebrew isn’t always the answer to solving problems
Since when pharmacom pharmacy grade?

PPL rep at SST hasn't responded to me in a week, I guess they won't be keeping their word.

When taking testosterone esters; blood work is the best way to tell if it’s real or not. Other compounds like Tren, primo, etc, are the ones that need to be tested. So what if the test comes back at 275 mg/ml but it’s dosed at 250 mg/ml? If your bloodwork gives you shitty test levels, then something is definitely wrong
Totally disagree. You and I could draw from the same vial of testosterone and since I metabolize the hell out of testosterone, you’d think your shot was under dosed or bunk.

bloodwork for testosterone will not give you the whole story because everyone is different. The raws and final product should be tested.

I’ll give you a real world example. My test is from Walgreens so it’s 200mg/ml. My trt dose is .36. I inject on a Sunday and draw blood on Friday. My testosterone levels are close to 900. For you the same dose might say your levels are 400. So bloodwork isn’t a good indicator to know if your vial is dosed properly.

Totally disagree. You and I could draw from the same vial of testosterone and since I metabolize the hell out of testosterone, you’d think your shot was under dosed or bunk.

bloodwork for testosterone will not give you the whole story because everyone is different. The raws and final product should be tested.

I’ll give you a real world example. My test is from Walgreens so it’s 200mg/ml. My trt dose is .36. I inject on a Sunday and draw blood on Friday. My testosterone levels are close to 900. For you the same dose might say your levels are 400. So bloodwork isn’t a good indicator to know if your vial is dosed properly.
I think this thread and the DO thread I linked earlier have more than proved his theory incorrect.

PPL rep at SST hasn't responded to me in a week, I guess they won't be keeping their word.

Try communicating with them a few more times and if they don't respond then we need to start a thread addressed to PPL to get your account settled.

I don't see anything wrong with them sending you $300 worth of raws if you pay shipping. That way they aren't out that much if you subtract what it cost them wholesale.