Do not use ppl

Why shouldn't someone use push pull legs? What the fuck CONNOR?!? It is one of THE BEST ROUTINES OUT THERE. PPL and Upper Lower are the bees knees. I personally prefer PPL because I like more volume per muscle group, but for real, this thread is fucking bullshit. Connor needs to take a chill pill and get off the body part split, he is losing is fucking mind. PPL go life yall.

/end trolling. I know that's not what this is about ;)

FYI to everyone, I am getting mine Cyp tested; I posted it on another PPL thread on this forum. Jano should recieve the samples tomorrow; I paid top dollar $158 to FedEx to thim.

Well, I guess I was wrong LMAO.

I owe an apology to PPL. View attachment 155962
So that means that either bloods don't give you an accurate description of what is going on (most likely), or you screwed up your brew, or some combination of the two.

I'm not gonna give you any shit, but I am going to stick around for the analysis of bloods/homebrew to see what could've happened, because I am curious

So that means that either bloods don't give you an accurate description of what is going on (most likely), or you screwed up your brew, or some combination of the two.

I'm not gonna give you any shit, but I am going to stick around for the analysis of bloods/homebrew to see what could've happened, because I am curious
Well I only sent cyp raws; I didn't sent the vial because it was already getting too expensive, and now I'm out $280, but now I know the rest of my Cyp powder isn't trash.

It probably is the combination of the brew plus my bloodwork. I know my primo is working, and it is slightly over-dosed since I put 10gs in MCT oil and it came out in 4 vials...the test came out in 6.

My next brew I will be doing it manually without pumps so It will be way more accurate.

Well I only sent cyp raws; I didn't sent the vial because it was already getting too expensive, and now I'm out $280, but now I know the rest of my Cyp powder isn't trash.

It probably is the combination of the brew plus my bloodwork. I know my primo is working, and it is slightly over-dosed since I put 10gs in MCT oil and it came out in 4 vials...the test came out in 6.

My next brew I will be doing it manually without pumps so It will be way more accurate.
96% is a more honest number and I wish PPL would update their labs with more accurate results.

There simply isn't a 99% pure in China, that's just bullshit.

Now PPL should accept Jano's testing and give you a store credit at the very least because this worked out for PPL. I don't see why a 50% off coupon can't be floated your way.

Someone else here got the cyp tested while back, also popped up at 96%+ basically jano told them 97ish really.

But not 99% claimed. Lmao.

At least you now know your shit is g2g, and the blood for whatever reason went retarded.

I get why everyone does, but the nit-picking over 3% purity rate is hilarious to me - esp at the pricing you guys get this shit for lol. anyway, as I said in other thread I'm glad you put this to bed for yourself and you can trust in your gear. now you can just up that dose accordingly and all is right with the world again.

Well the test may have gone retarded due to the fact that TT was 1783, but FT was 1084.6, but if FT is a percent of TT, then shouldn't my TT be way higher?

Regardless, whatever is going on or not in my body, the raws are not as shitty as I thought, but still not as advertised. And yes, I'm not gonna kill myself over .92 cent per gram product, but again, PPL needs to update his claims. It would be nice if he reimbursed me for my expenditure, being that they did not come back as advertised.

Wilil they do it? Probably not.

But the key thing people have to understand is Jano and PPL are not on good terms, yet the tests came back nonbiased. And one could say the testing was super fast and suspicious, since Jano got the pack today, but he did tell me in the email he would make sure it was faster because of the retarded amount of money I spent on shipping. So I appreciate that.

In other words PPL shouldn't claim that Jano is garbage when it's not like he sent me a report that his gear was 60%.

In other words PPL shouldn't claim that Jano is garbage when it's not like he sent me a report that his gear was 60%.
60% would have started off a colossal shit storm.

Jano should be back on good terms with PPL, there's clearly no reason not to. I think DO accepts Jano testing and he's partners with PPL, so I don't understand what the problem is.

And you should be given at least a store credit, perhaps you pay the shipping and they send you $280 worth of stuff you want.

60% would have started off a colossal shit storm.

Jano should be back on good terms with PPL, there's clearly no reason not to. I think DO accepts Jano testing and he's partners with PPL, so I don't understand what the problem is.

And you should be given at least a store credit, perhaps you pay the shipping and they send you $280 worth of stuff you want.
Well the PPL rep at SST said they would reimburse testing plus raws, which should be the case. Capture.PNG

Don’t apologize. Remember, PPL doesn’t trust Jano results. He doesn’t get to point to them when they land in his favor.
I mean, I technically don't have to apologize, but I have because I feel that I stirred the pot so much because of my bloodwork, because I was really shocked, and the rep at SST really annoyed me. But technically, I'm still not wrong, because it's not as pure as claimed.

I mean, I technically don't have to apologize, but I have because I feel that I stirred the pot so much because of my bloodwork, because I was really shocked, and the rep at SST really annoyed me. But technically, I'm still not wrong, because it's not as pure as claimed.
The human body is far too complicated to put a certain quantity of drug and expect a test to reach a certain peak value.

That's why medicine is as much an art as it is a science and takes experience as much as study.

I've never seen PPL fall flat on his ass with any results, there's been mistakes and mix ups, but not raws testing at extreme low purity.

I was more concerned that you have something other than test cyp.

The human body is far too complicated to put a certain quantity of drug and expect a test to reach a certain peak value.

That's why medicine is as much an art as it is a science and takes experience as much as study.

I've never seen PPL fall flat on his ass with any results, there's been mistakes and mix ups, but not raws testing at extreme low purity.

I was more concerned that you have something other than test cyp.
Well the reason why I was shocked was because with pharm grade cyp, at 100mg, I tested 912 the first year, then 922 the second, then 1495 when I went to 200mg. So I was expecting at least 4000 at 480mg, and frankly, it still should be that, so this time I'm gonna be more careful with my test brew...no more stupid pumps

After reading through this entire thread, I can gladly say I will NEVER buy from Panda again. Pathetic that the raws are this pitiful. Now I understand why last time I brewed with panda test, my T levels only came back right at 2000 on 500 mg/week whereas I normally get that on 250 of pharma/“grey area” pharma such as pharmacom. Just thought I would put this out there for anyone who considered buying from PPL. Highly suggest finding a new brewing source. What I have left of the Cyp raws I bought from Panda *about 100 grams left all stored away * is getting dumped. Money lost, sadly. Homebrew isn’t always the answer to solving problems
Just wanted to say, this didn’t age well