PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Unless this brew is from PPL, I think it is diverting the conversation.

Its PPLs primo raw.

Used 3percent EO
2 percent BA
20 BB
Rest MCT
200mg/ml.

was yellow after filtering
You'd better contact Panda with this because there were some screw ups with Test E being sent out in place of Test C. Several of us received this.

There could be a dumbass filling orders that doesn't know what is what.

Did you happen to take a close up picture of the raws before you brewed them as that would be more help to all of us then what you have now.

FYI everyone. I just got back from Fed Ex, and spent $158 just to ship @janoshik lol. I got ass raped, but my sample will arrive to this Wednesday. I didn't want to risk anything going wrong with an untracked package, and I wanted to get to this mystery ASAP.

At this point, I don't give a shit about the money; I'm doing this for both SST and MesoRx. I hate how the PPL rep at SST treated me, and now has given me the cold shoulder.

I should have just walked away, and cut my losses, being that this whole testing and shipping process costs $280; whereas, my entire raws order was $365, but I got tired of the excuses made by the PPL rep at SST, and something clearly isn't right with how they treat their customers.

Being that PPL explicitly says they won't accept any Jano tests, I'm probably fucked, but I want both SST and Meso to back me if I'm not wrong, especially if the Cyp raws are not as pure as advertised. If so, I expect these two communities to put PPL in line to do the right thing.

And BTW, I never asked for anything in my review of PPL; this all started after being disrespected and talked down to like an idiot, by one of the reps, so I've had enough.

And, if it comes out that I am wrong, and his Cyp is a pure as advertised, then I will not only be the first to apologize, I would have also lost more money than necessary.

FYI everyone. I just got back from Fed Ex, and spent $158 just to ship @janoshik lol. I got ass raped, but my sample will arrive to this Wednesday. I didn't want to risk anything going wrong with an untracked package, and I wanted to get to this mystery ASAP.

At this point, I don't give a shit about the money; I'm doing this for both SST and MesoRx. I hate how the PPL rep at SST treated me, and now has given me the cold shoulder.

I should have just walked away, and cut my losses, being that this whole testing and shipping process costs $280; whereas, my entire raws order was $365, but I got tired of the excuses made by the PPL rep at SST, and something clearly isn't right with how they treat their customers.

Being that PPL explicitly says they won't accept any Jano tests, I'm probably fucked, but I want both SST and Meso to back me if I'm not wrong, especially if the Cyp raws are not as pure as advertised. If so, I expect these two communities to put PPL in line to do the right thing.

And BTW, I never asked for anything in my review of PPL; this all started after being disrespected and talked down to like an idiot, by one of the reps, so I've had enough.

And, if it comes out that I am wrong, and his Cyp is a pure as advertised, then I will not only be the first to apologize, I would have also lost more money than necessary.
I’ll be the first to back you if they come back with low purity. But now we just have to wait

And then you will also know that perhaps bloods just being off was a mystery and in future can take that into account.

Post anything you do get here and a thread in lab reports section.

And then you will also know that perhaps bloods just being off was a mystery and in future can take that into account.

Post anything you do get here and a thread in lab reports section.
Better way to look at it yes... to learn more about my body if that is the case.

I to want to see what the purity is.

I've stated that I won't freak out if it's 95% or even 90% because I know and accept that China is shit and will always be a pile of shit.

That said I'm stuck with UGL until there is legal aas stocked on store shelves like vitamins available at your local walmart.

Why not ask panda to print up a recent report using his HPLC, they supposedly have access to one, if he does and they know how to use it then why not test it?

China might be turning into a shit show since these lockdowns, india supply lines might be down. Anything could be happening, look at the United States with our supply lines, we're fucked as well. Entire world seems to be going down the toilet with inflation and no products, there could be all sorts of corner cutting going on in China.

Good luck. Hopefully we get to see the results on Wednesday. When it comes back as un pure, you can bet all of us at meso are going to raise hell on this thread

Good luck. Hopefully we get to see the results on Wednesday. When it comes back as un pure, you can bet all of us at meso are going to raise hell on this thread
I'm just gonna request Panda refunds him or credits him or whatever he needs to make it right on his side.

Jano testing should be acceptable, I don't agree that Jano can't do the testing for PPL. There simply isn't that many analytical chemist that allow you to send a sample of illegal drugs to them for testing and Jano is available for comment and insight into possible problems. Where are the other analytic chemists helping us solve problems....I've not seen another in years and when they did pop up for 5 minutes they didn't explain anything. When you claim you won't accept testing from the main guy involved in testing, that's bullshit.

I to want to see what the purity is.

I've stated that I won't freak out if it's 95% or even 90% because I know and accept that China is shit and will always be a pile of shit.

That said I'm stuck with UGL until there is legal aas stocked on store shelves like vitamins available at your local walmart.

Why not ask panda to print up a recent report using his HPLC, they supposedly have access to one, if he does and they know how to use it then why not test it?

China might be turning into a shit show since these lockdowns, india supply lines might be down. Anything could be happening, look at the United States with our supply lines, we're fucked as well. Entire world seems to be going down the toilet with inflation and no products, there could be all sorts of corner cutting going on in China.
In my original post on SST, I asked the PPL rep why not show which patch my raws were from with their own testing? He didn't even acknowledge my point.

If it comes back anything less than advertised, that is literally false advertising.

I'm just gonna request Panda refunds him or credits him or whatever he needs to make it right on his side.

Jano testing should be acceptable, I don't agree that Jano can't do the testing for PPL. There simply isn't that many analytical chemist that allow you to send a sample of illegal drugs to them for testing and Jano is available for comment and insight into possible problems. Where are the other analytic chemists helping us solve problems....I've not seen another in years and when they did pop up for 5 minutes they didn't explain anything. When you claim you won't accept testing from the main guy involved in testing, that's bullshit.
That was another red flag. Their argument is that Jano doesn't own his own facility. But why is that necessary? So long as he has access to one, with someone on the inside that does this service for us, why would it matter? It wouldn't.

The PPL source at SST said they wanted a lab that doesnt have skin in the game, meaning that Jano had some "skin in the game," which implies that he is r could be conspiring with labs to give them higher purity or lesser purity. Of course, this kind of corruption is possible, but where is the proof of this? And blood results would also ensure that such corruption wouldn't work forever. If Jano took bribes from every lab, but then their customers came back with shitty bloods, eventually no one would trust Jano, and he would lose everything.

In my original post on SST, I asked the PPL rep why not show which patch my raws were from with their own testing? He didn't even acknowledge my point.

If it comes back anything less than advertised, that is literally false advertising.
The HPLC reports are old and probably not even relevant. If you have a report from 2019, well you need to have a more recent report than that.

Sure 99% is bullshit, it's a marketing scheme and no one should believe when it comes from China you're gonna hit that mark.

I don't want to see Panda go down the toilet, we just want total transparency, honest reporting of testing and if it doesn't measure up to this lofty goal of 98% or better than that's what it is and that's what it should be reported as. If you tell me the Deca is 93% pure, I might just accept it and use it anyway, but don't tell me it's 99% pure, that just raises my suspicion.

Especially when jano has now proven himself time and time again with blind samples sent in by people and been on this board the longest and is always posting helpful stuff.

One hiccup and apparently he's a dogshit cunt not worth anything.

Bullshit.

The HPLC reports are old and probably not even relevant. If you have a report from 2019, well you need to have a more recent report than that.

Sure 99% is bullshit, it's a marketing scheme and no one should believe when it comes from China you're gonna hit that mark.

I don't want to see Panda go down the toilet, we just want total transparency, honest reporting of testing and if it doesn't measure up to this lofty goal of 98% or better than that's what it is and that's what it should be reported as. If you tell me the Deca is 93% pure, I might just accept it and use it anyway, but don't tell me it's 99% pure, that just raises my suspicion.
Well I got fours raws from him: 20g Test cyp (9g left), 10g Primo (all gone), 10g Deca and 10g Tren E.

The Primo is the most expensive, being $20 per gram, but I can't say it didn't work or how good it is, since it was my first time, but my Free Test came insanely high, which Primo apparently raises. I think it worked well, but was it purity as claimed, I'll never know, nor did I want to spend more money on raw testing beyond the obvious Cyp issue which I know how my body reacts to, having bloods going back to 2015.

My only complain was the Cyp, and I didn't even ask for anything; I was just sharing my shitty bloods. But if this cyp turns out lower purity, then who knows what the others are.