PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve never been impressed with any UGL’s frankly. It’s best to get pharma test, primo and Anadrol. After that, you’re golden. No worries. It just takes forever to arrive. A little more pricey as well
Fuck Conner.. we get it already brother.. all ugl gear is fake and China doesn’t know how to produce anymore.. blah blah blah.. now provide something else and quit repeating the same bullshit in every god damn post my man.

Fuck Conner.. we get it already brother.. all ugl gear is fake and China doesn’t know how to produce anymore.. blah blah blah.. now provide something else and quit repeating the same bullshit in every god damn post my man.
What if you I told you, China doesn't exist..

So tested UGL gear is not accurately dosed if testing comes back good? All these tests people are sending in are for nothing?
I wouldn’t say they’re all for nothing….but when the raws get worse/manufacturing stops. Then running UGL either won’t be possible or won’t be worth it. Better to fork over the extra money for a quality product that isn’t going anywhere

I wouldn’t say they’re all for nothing….but when the raws get worse/manufacturing stops. Then running UGL either won’t be possible or won’t be worth it. Better to fork over the extra money for a quality product that isn’t going anywhere
Man as long as people are using steroids.. production will not stop.. it’s very illegal to produce fentanyl and it’s analogues.. but India and China are still #1 producer/exporter, despite that actually being illegal in their country..

The quality of your posts are getting worse yet you still continue to post.........

The quality of your posts are getting worse yet you still continue to post.........
I like Connor.. and I hate sounding mean to him.. but @Connor 25257, my brother, fuck half your posts or more as if recent are all about this “fake steroid & raws” crisis you’ve essentially made up, and I feel like you feel you have some justification, or self affirmation because sometime after you came up with this, a couple dht steroids had their production halted or slowed down.. it’s not a good look brother.. especially when it’s now a running forum joke about you being retarded or paranoid because you keep posting the same god dang thing man.

I like Connor.. and I hate sounding mean to him.. but @Connor 25257, my brother, fuck half your posts or more as if recent are all about this “fake steroid & raws” crisis you’ve essentially made up, and I feel like you feel you have some justification, or self affirmation because sometime after you came up with this, a couple dht steroids had their production halted or slowed down.. it’s not a good look brother.. especially when it’s now a running forum joke about you being retarded or paranoid because you keep posting the same god dang thing man.
You're right, to be fair, he does seem fairly knowledgeable, but it all goes out the window when he continues to regurgitate the paranoia

So i have brewed primo E with mct oil it came out yellow but actually it was a clear solution where you could see through. Ive used a bottletop filter.

wtf happened?
16356821992449196055877591245459.jpg