PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The HPLC reports are old and probably not even relevant. If you have a report from 2019, well you need to have a more recent report than that.

Sure 99% is bullshit, it's a marketing scheme and no one should believe when it comes from China you're gonna hit that mark.

I don't want to see Panda go down the toilet, we just want total transparency, honest reporting of testing and if it doesn't measure up to this lofty goal of 98% or better than that's what it is and that's what it should be reported as. If you tell me the Deca is 93% pure, I might just accept it and use it anyway, but don't tell me it's 99% pure, that just raises my suspicion.

This is the primo E I just got off PPL.

Look ok to you?

Sorry if pic is bit funky (fucking shit phone camera), it's basically like paper thin white crystals.

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 114

Look ok to you?

Sorry if pic is bit funky (fucking shit phone camera), it's basically like paper thin white crystals.
If I recall correctly, yes, it's not a fine powder, mine was flakey like.

Yeah, that's the word "flakey".

Will be my first time running primo.
It's the reason I got into homebrew because I want to get a hold of this amazing substance, but didn't want to pay out the ass for it.

All I can say from what I took is it that it made me look dryer, even though I'm not as lean as I should be (pic avatar), makes me feel good, and it also makes my orgasms fucking insane lol. IDK why.

That looks like primo to me. That doesn't look like tren.

I kind of wish you'd put some in a bowl with better light so we can see a close up. You can tell different raws apart many times simply by their appearance, but everything about that picture is primo, which is good because that stuff is $20/g and it looks like you got a lot of money there, unless that bag is smaller than it appears.

FYI everyone. I just got back from Fed Ex, and spent $158 just to ship @janoshik lol. I got ass raped, but my sample will arrive to this Wednesday. I didn't want to risk anything going wrong with an untracked package, and I wanted to get to this mystery ASAP.

At this point, I don't give a shit about the money; I'm doing this for both SST and MesoRx. I hate how the PPL rep at SST treated me, and now has given me the cold shoulder.

I should have just walked away, and cut my losses, being that this whole testing and shipping process costs $280; whereas, my entire raws order was $365, but I got tired of the excuses made by the PPL rep at SST, and something clearly isn't right with how they treat their customers.

Being that PPL explicitly says they won't accept any Jano tests, I'm probably fucked, but I want both SST and Meso to back me if I'm not wrong, especially if the Cyp raws are not as pure as advertised. If so, I expect these two communities to put PPL in line to do the right thing.

And BTW, I never asked for anything in my review of PPL; this all started after being disrespected and talked down to like an idiot, by one of the reps, so I've had enough.

And, if it comes out that I am wrong, and his Cyp is a pure as advertised, then I will not only be the first to apologize, I would have also lost more money than necessary.

Look ok to you?

That looks like primo..

My sample has arrived to Jano's facility. We will have results in a few days.

[EDIT: Potentially personally-identifying information removed.]

Can anyone help me confirm what Ment raws/ brewed Ment should look like? One of these is Tren (brewed a month back and no raws left to compare), one is what was labeled Ment, and one is Test C brewed at the same time as the Ment.

I am nervous that Trest A accidentally got switched to Tren A

Attachments

• IMG_8828 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_8828 - Copy (2).jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 59
Can anyone help me confirm what Ment raws/ brewed Ment should look like? One of these is Tren (brewed a month back and no raws left to compare), one is what was labeled Ment, and one is Test C brewed at the same time as the Ment.

Create a thread in the home brew section. All the MENT I have used or brewed has always been colorless

FYI everyone. I just got back from Fed Ex, and spent $158 just to ship @janoshik lol. I got ass raped, but my sample will arrive to this Wednesday. I didn't want to risk anything going wrong with an untracked package, and I wanted to get to this mystery ASAP.

At this point, I don't give a shit about the money; I'm doing this for both SST and MesoRx. I hate how the PPL rep at SST treated me, and now has given me the cold shoulder.

I should have just walked away, and cut my losses, being that this whole testing and shipping process costs $280; whereas, my entire raws order was $365, but I got tired of the excuses made by the PPL rep at SST, and something clearly isn't right with how they treat their customers.

Being that PPL explicitly says they won't accept any Jano tests, I'm probably fucked, but I want both SST and Meso to back me if I'm not wrong, especially if the Cyp raws are not as pure as advertised. If so, I expect these two communities to put PPL in line to do the right thing.

And BTW, I never asked for anything in my review of PPL; this all started after being disrespected and talked down to like an idiot, by one of the reps, so I've had enough.

And, if it comes out that I am wrong, and his Cyp is a pure as advertised, then I will not only be the first to apologize, I would have also lost more money than necessary.
Glad you came to your senses after all. good good good. and as others stated, you have full support if the test comes back as shit.
It's the reason I got into homebrew because I want to get a hold of this amazing substance, but didn't want to pay out the ass for it.

All I can say from what I took is it that it made me look dryer, even though I'm not as lean as I should be (pic avatar), makes me feel good, and it also makes my orgasms fucking insane lol. IDK why.
yup. that's the Primo life lol.

looking forward to it all.

It should be clear

Thanks. That's what I thought. Hopefully it gets taken care of quickly
Create a thread in the homebrew section, it'll get a lot more attention and the color could be off due to your recipe. But you'll get a much better idea in the homebrew section