PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That's reassuring but seems like you still have an issue to figure out.
Well, either the blood test was wack, my brew was off more than I though (maybe filter issue), or my genetics have mutated. But next batch I cook will be accurate. At least I know the Primo was not fucked, and now I can be assured my other raws are g2g.

PPL needs to update his lab reports, clearly shit isn't claimed 99%.... nobody gives a fuck if it's realistically between 95-99. It's because we fucking need to know the proper purity so we can fucking brew correctly.

That's all it comes down to. If I know the fucking primo i've got is 95% fine.... i'll adjust my raws order and brew numbers to accommodate.

Prophet bro what concentration did you brew your primo at? I'm wanting to do 250mg/ml. How much BA / BB you use?

Last edited:
96%??? That’s not too outstanding. But i will say it’s better than I expected. If I’m being honest
96% is not outstanding, but it's not garbage like you constantly try to say all these raws are.

First and foremost, it can never be 100%, and it only degrades from there, and I think secondly, an more important, we need to figure out at what rate it degrades, and how much it will degrade before it "stabilizes". is 90% the bottom end? is it 0%?

96% is not outstanding, but it's not garbage like you constantly try to say all these raws are.

First and foremost, it can never be 100%, and it only degrades from there, and I think secondly, an more important, we need to figure out at what rate it degrades, and how much it will degrade before it "stabilizes". is 90% the bottom end? is it 0%?
I’d rather it stay at 96% than to go backwards. But at the same time, how do we have 98% Tren raws and the Test raws are only 96%?

I’d rather it stay at 96% than to go backwards. But at the same time, how do we have 98% Tren raws and the Test raws are only 96%?
That's a good question, but certainly the answer is something that only a chemist would know most likely. Time. Time degrades the raws. period. That is not the only thing, but they will not stay pure forever. So there is a good chance that either tren degrades slower than test OR that the test is older. You're trying too hard. You're looking for something that most likely isn't there

PPL needs to update his lab reports, clearly shit isn't claimed 99%.... nobody gives a fuck if it's realistically between 95-99. It's because we fucking need to know the proper purity so we can fucking brew correctly.

That's all it comes down to. If I know the fucking primo i've got is 95% fine.... i'll adjust my raws order and brew numbers to accommodate.

Prophet bro what concentration did you brew your primo at? I'm wanting to do 250mg/ml. How much BA / BB you use?
Well if he is saying 99% pure, but its only 96%, then technically I'm still owed aren't I?

As for the primo, i accidently over-dosed it. I used MCT oil and I followed this forumla.

Primobolan 200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Problem is, it only came out to 40ml (because I trusted the media vial markings), thus each was 220mg per CC after I used the 10ml syringe to check.

You handled this shit with character, friend. glad you posted up.
Like I said, I have no agenda, but after this causing a ruckus on here and SST, I felt obligated to put in the money to learn wtf is going on, for all of us, and I have dropped my ego years ago, so I'm all for humbling myself because what matters is the truth.

Well if he is saying 99% pure, but its only 96%, then technically I'm still owed aren't I?

As for the primo, i accidently over-dosed it. I used MCT oil and I followed this forumla.

Primobolan 200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Problem is, it only came out to 40ml (because I trusted the media vial markings), thus each was 220mg per CC after I used the 10ml syringe to check.
Sounds like you expected the 10g of raws to make up for the 10ml you didn't add in.

These are all the forumlas I got from Chase Irons guy on YouTube. Are they all off?