PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I mean that thread basically shows there was an incident that everyone has accepted occurred, but Jano has fixed his ways since then. We are in a drug business here, it's not like we have angels. Of course I'm going to defend this because I hope I didn't just spend $280 for nothing, but from everything I read, several people have done blind testing, and also there's just too many labs and boards that are using him, that are in direct competition; eventually this lying would collapse on itself, and should have long ago, rather than his popularity increasing.
Agreed, like I said I won’t defend his actions, BUT I believe, at least in my mind, he has proven to be trustworthy. Everyone does something fucking stupid sometimes. He was called out on it, and I think his years of consistency would prove that he’s decided against that type of behavior again

Well it is known that Jano and PPL are not on good terms, so if it was anytime to lie, now would be the time to claim the test came back very low purity. Jano did say that he does take 2-3 days to do the report once he receives the package, and the test came back the same day of reception; however, he did tell me he would speed it up because I paid so much in shipping. The sample was shipped directly to the lab, so it doesn't take more than a phone call for Jano to tell the person to test it asap.

I see no reason why Jano would lie in favor of PPL labs, and also screw me when I went out of my way and paid top dollar.

I was also skeptical about Jano, and I even emailed him the threads of others saying things as well, but I have emails him saying that he is not going to be biased and do anything but report what the purity of the raw was.

Nah and other people have had the test cyp tested and it came back the same. 96+. So your experience is in line with others earlier this year.

Hey Meso,

I'm SwolePanda owner of Purple Panda Labs. I've come here to offer our quality Raws to the members of Meso. We are a verified source on Reddits SST. We have lots of reviews on SST for anyone to check out. All of our Raws are hplc tested and the test report is listed on our website under the compound.

You can view our current stock on our website. Please order off the website or feel free to email us your order. We are offering a 5% discount for Meso users who want to give us a try, the coupon code is: Meso777. Please just email us the promo code and order number and we'll apply it.

I would like to suggest you use tutanota instead of protonmail. Tuta has a better track record of privacy and not working with law enforcement:)

Do you have a PGP key and do you accept XMR? Your website only says

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin​

Privacy is critical especially for those buying larger quantities of raws that could end up getting pinned as a dealer due to stupid legislature even though it really is only for personal use.

Vacuum sealed and in the freezer?

I need to buy a sealer tbh to do it. Apparently if stored like that raws should last a very long time.

Yeah that's how I store them. I don't want to overstate, but I'm quite positive they can last more than an average human lifespan.

Vacuum sealed and in the freezer?

I need to buy a sealer tbh to do it. Apparently if stored like that raws should last a very long time.
Vacuum sealed and placed in a 8mil mylar heat sealed bags and kept in my well sealed ammo cans in the basement at 65F year round.

I wouldn't ever place raws in the freezer simply because the constant freeze thaw cycles are bound to put stress on the molecular bonds. I've read it causes sheer force with this constant threat of moisture combined with temp fluctuations.

It would seem to me raws kept dry, free of oxygen, free from UV light, kept at a lower average temp using higher melting point compounds such as base, ace, prop, phenylprop, cyp, you should be able to use them for many years.

The thing is if you are brewing, only brew enough to last 6 months at a time as we have seen thanks to jano that degradation happens quickly once brewed.

Vacuum sealed and placed in a 8mil mylar heat sealed bags and kept in my well sealed ammo cans in the basement at 65F year round.

I wouldn't ever place raws in the freezer simply because the constant freeze thaw cycles are bound to put stress on the molecular bonds. I've read it causes sheer force with this constant threat of moisture combined with temp fluctuations.

It would seem to me raws kept dry, free of oxygen, free from UV light, kept at a lower average temp using higher melting point compounds such as base, ace, prop, phenylprop, cyp, you should be able to use them for many years.

The thing is if you are brewing, only brew enough to last 6 months at a time as we have seen thanks to jano that degradation happens quickly once brewed.

How is cold "bound to put stress on the molecular bonds"?

How is cold "bound to put stress on the molecular bonds"?
Freezing puts extremes on the molecular bonds as it introduces moisture and constant freeze thaw cycles. All steroids are is Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen at least the part that activates the androgen receptor.

Low humidity, lower average room temp below 65 F, free from all light, and free from oxygen. This seems to be the least reactive way to keep your raws.

I've read articles published investigating storage of drugs and their shelf life and freezing isn't the answer to long term storage even though we have been brought up to believe this. Freezing in fact destroys many drugs, but in some cases it's the only way to preserve some drugs like biologics like plasma or serum or suspensions. Volatiles tend to be stored refrigerated in ampules.

Many powder drugs have room temp with humidity in a given range for their shelf life.

Perhaps Jano can shed some light on this, or better yet a pharmaceutical engineer if we have one handy on this forum.

Freezing puts extremes on the molecular bonds as it introduces moisture and constant freeze thaw cycles. All steroids are is Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen at least the part that activates the androgen receptor.

Low humidity, lower average room temp below 65 F, free from all light, and free from oxygen. This seems to be the least reactive way to keep your raws.

I've read articles published investigating storage of drugs and their shelf life and freezing isn't the answer to long term storage even though we have been brought up to believe this. Freezing in fact destroys many drugs, but in some cases it's the only way to preserve some drugs like biologics like plasma or serum or suspensions. Volatiles tend to be stored refrigerated in ampules.

Many powder drugs have room temp with humidity in a given range for their shelf life.

Perhaps Jano can shed some light on this, or better yet a pharmaceutical engineer if we have one handy on this forum.
Well, you shouldn't have freeze-thaw cycles in your freezer, if you have it ain't a good freezer then :)

Kidding aside, I am only aware of freeze-thaw cycles being relevant for compounds that bacteria can thrive on or very sensitive bonds (more like those found in peptides/proteins, not steroids). Of course, introduction and condensation of moisture is a bad thing too and that can definitely happen, especially with bad seals and a lot of opening of the container. According to my knowledge, freezing certainly won't hurt steroids, though, au contraire.

I just remember reading some studies done on dry powder medicine and it seemed they do in fact need to be stored in a certain temp and humidity. Do raw suppliers store their powders in the freezer?

That said I'm not against the freezer, it's just that in my experience I wouldn't trust my raws to a home freezer and even a high end freezer like a Helmer used in labs that is hooked up to an alarm system with techs taking temps 3 times a day and a recorder chart to keep track of fluctuations.

Freezers are unpredictable. My method seems to be more stable, but to each his own.

Home brew recipes

Mast prop 100mg/ml 10g =100ml

1%BA=1ml

20%BB=20ml

MCT=69ml

NPP
150mg/ml 25g =166ml

1%BA=1.6

20%BB=33ml

MCT=106ml

NPP
150mg/ml 15g =100ml

1%BA=1ml

20%BB=20ml

MCT=64ml

Parabolan 200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Primobolan
200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Tren Ace 100mg/ml 10g =100ml

1%BA=1ml

20%BB=20ml

MCT=69ml

Test cyp 200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Test E 200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5ml

Test E 250mg/ml 25g=100ml

1%BA=1ml

20%BB=20ml

MCT=54ml

Sustanon 400mg/ml 50g= 125ml

2%BA=2.5ml

20%BB=25ml

MCT=47.5 ml

EQ
200mg/ml 10g=50ml

1%BA=.5ml

20%BB=10ml

MCT=29.5m
l
Ty for ALL your contributions bro. I really do appreciate this stuff.;)

Well, now that we know PPL is not 99% pure or whatever, shouldn't there be some kind of action the mods should take here?

Well, now that we know PPL is not 99% pure or whatever, shouldn't there be some kind of action the mods should take here?
Generally there is no actions taken by MESO admin or anabolic labs against either supplier or customer. This is why the members (used to be) are so heavily involved in the vetting process and why testing is so heavily requested.