PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Generally there is no actions taken by MESO admin or anabolic labs against either supplier or customer. This is why the members (used to be) are so heavily involved in the vetting process and why testing is so heavily requested.
I don't want much: I just want all my testing paid for, complete replacement of all the raws; mortgage paid off; maybe a year supply of R
Not how it works here. It's buyer beware.
Your testing is another data point for the smarter members to use in their decision making process.
Well the rep at SST did say he would do this, so I guess everyone will see whether or not PPL lives up to their promises.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    70.1 KB · Views: 65
I don't want much: I just want all my testing paid for, complete replacement of all the raws; mortgage paid off; maybe a year supply of R

Well the rep at SST did say he would do this, so I guess everyone will see whether or not PPL lives up to their promises.
If you were worried about being reimbursed for the testing, you probably should have used lab4tox, no?

Janoshik is not who they wanted you to use so don't be surprised if they tell you that they don't recognize his testing as valid.

BS as it may be, the rep told you exactly who to use so I will be surprised if you are reimbursed but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong if they do.

Good luck.

If you were worried about being reimbursed for the testing, you probably should have used lab4tox, no?

Janoshik is not who they wanted you to use so don't be surprised if they tell you that they don't recognize his testing as valid.

BS as it may be, the rep told you exactly who to use so I will be surprised if you are reimbursed but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong if they do.

Good luck.
lab4tox doesn't do jack shit for anyone on the steroid boards.

Never seen one of their reps come on forums and answer questions.

Jano did the test, the test turned up 96% which is better than I ever thought China could pull off and now it's time to pay this man his money.

I'm not against falseprophet paying for shipping and PPL goes over to their containers and heaps up some raws and sends it to him. That's not gonna hit them that hard and the testing ends up looking good for PPL.

If this is how it's gonna be testing is gonna unravel and pretty soon ugl is gonna be a shit show with no one available to answer our questions or look into problems.

That's like handing a patient his lab results without someone to interpret them and that is what Jano does.

Yeah they are shit, and I saw some of their purity testing claiming raws were 100%. I'm like uhhhh is that even possible? unless I read their reports wrong....

These are the tests i'm on about... there is no way NPP is 100% pure lmfao. Fucking zero chance. How do we have any proof lab4tox are any better than jano?

They don't reply to emails half the time and also barely post on the boards. At least jano states these are cutoffs this is error % amount.

Last edited:
I'm not against falseprophet paying for shipping and PPL goes over to their containers and heaps up some raws and sends it to him. That's not gonna hit them that hard and the testing ends up looking good for PPL.
Agree.

If anything it still looks good for them, he even came back and corrected his claims. Could have easily just not tested it and kept silent. He went got it done came back fine. We all expect around 96-99 anyway imo.

Well the rep did say go ahead, but that's after I already paid because I was tired of waiting. 1636063582194.png

Good luck.
I chose Janoshik because that's who everyone seems to go through and I was already talking to. I never wanted anything, actually, and it turned into a giant convo to where the rep even said he would reimburse me if I did get testing. I'll be shocked if I do get anything out of this. But we know now that they are not 99% as claimed.

lab4tox doesn't do jack shit for anyone on the steroid boards.

Never seen one of their reps come on forums and answer questions.

Jano did the test, the test turned up 96% which is better than I ever thought China could pull off and now it's time to pay this man his money.

If this is how it's gonna be testing is gonna unravel and pretty soon ugl is gonna be a shit show with no one available to answer our questions or look into problems.

That's like handing a patient his lab results without someone to interpret them and that is what Jano does.
I'm not saying it's right, man. All I'm saying is I'll be surprised if they give him credit.

Not that they shouldn't honor it, just that I don't think they will because they don't have to. Hopefully, they prove me wrong and treat this man right.

Can anyone help me confirm what Ment raws/ brewed Ment should look like? One of these is Tren (brewed a month back and no raws left to compare), one is what was labeled Ment, and one is Test C brewed at the same time as the Ment.

I am nervous that Trest A accidentally got switched to Tren A
After waiting for a few days for a reply PPL just says I got the correct raws. I don’t see how that is possible with the massive color difference from what I should be. Sucks when it is such an expensive raw. Hopefully they will agree to reimburse for testing, shipping and send the correct raws if testing finds it isn’t trest.

Can anyone help me confirm what Ment raws/ brewed Ment should look like? One of these is Tren (brewed a month back and no raws left to compare), one is what was labeled Ment, and one is Test C brewed at the same time as the Ment.

I am nervous that Trest A accidentally got switched to Tren A
So to be sure, I’d it the middle vial that is the MENT? @OllieJacobs @purplepandalabs do y’all think MENT a could turn out looking like tren a? Something seems suspect here

I chose Janoshik because that's who everyone seems to go through and I was already talking to. I never wanted anything, actually, and it turned into a giant convo to where the rep even said he would reimburse me if I did get testing. I'll be shocked if I do get anything out of this. But we know now that they are not 99% as claimed.
the test clearly states 96%+
as far as i know, @janoshik seems to cut-off the value at a certain percentage different for each compound.
ive seen 96%+ for Test Cyp, 98% for oxandralone,...
Probably because the margin of error on those different compounds.
96+% can mean 99%, so its not prove their claim is wrong..

After waiting for a few days for a reply PPL just says I got the correct raws. I don’t see how that is possible with the massive color difference from what I should be. Sucks when it is such an expensive raw. Hopefully they will agree to reimburse for testing, shipping and send the correct raws if testing finds it isn’t trest.
I asked Jano was 96%+ means, and it doesn't mean 99%.

The order I placed in July eventually arrived. Briefly to the story: I placed an order that was intercepted by customs. Although I sent the letter from customs to Melody, I was completely ignored for 2 months until the package was sent back to the sender. Then I was contacted to pay another $70 for shipping, which I did, and now the package has arrived.

Well from the HGH I ordered, I guess I can't expect that much now, since it has been lying around for almost 4 months unrefrigerated, in 30°C (86°F) and more hot rooms.

I've had issues with customs in the UK too,

It's fucking pissing me off. This isn't on PPL really, but the fact that this place is an island of inbred cunts.

The raws he sent me all arrived ok, but i've had nothing but headaches with vials.

The order I placed in July eventually arrived. Briefly to the story: I placed an order that was intercepted by customs. Although I sent the letter from customs to Melody, I was completely ignored for 2 months until the package was sent back to the sender. Then I was contacted to pay another $70 for shipping, which I did, and now the package has arrived.

Well from the HGH I ordered, I guess I can't expect that much now, since it has been lying around for almost 4 months unrefrigerated, in 30°C (86°F) and more hot rooms.
Another reason I only buy gh domestic. Even though my last order the mailman had his heat blasted up so high in that van that my boxes of gh were hot af even after sitting in the mailbox for 10 minutes. Just can't win lol.

During the summer months I don't think I'd ever order anything that can't stand up to heat.

HGH would be totally off the list of items I'd order during the summer.

I'm not even experiencing winters anymore where I live, it's shorts and t-shirt all year.

so we are back to the pippy test e shit...it seems like the problem is gonna stay forever with no solution, which is no good as pharma test e has no pip whatsoever.

Anyways, ollie, do you know if panda os going to sell trest e? I am liking trest but the ace ester is shit, part of the reason of the "big aromatization" is that it comes in ace form.

And doe anyone know if test d and sust have pip and what concentration they hold?
No, you are wrong. Pharma Test Enan is not prescribed in the US, only Test Cyp. Europe ? Sure, Test Enan is prescribed in Europe. My very last batch of Test Enan 300 from Defiant Labs, who Biggerben knows quite well, (who retired about 3 years ago) had absolutely crippling, crushing PIP unless I diluted it 2:1 Sterile oil:Test Enan 300. Even when I tried cutting Defiant's Test Enan 300 1:1, it was not dilute enough and that high Carbolic Acid content of his Test Enan raws just destroyed me - cutting it 2:1 was the only way I could tolerate it.