PurplePandaLabs Raw source

More than the UK do, they seized my test and sent me jack shit. Not even a letter explaining they had seized it.

Fucking lazy pussys.

I have not seen this, but I have only used 1 UGL MENT and brewed only 1 batch on my own (both in MCT, both of which were colorless), so my experience is obviously limited. Are you saying that you have had some batches of MENT come out looking tren-ish?
Mine was also yellowish. The raw itself is also tint of yellow. Put it next to a white raw and you can clearly see it's indeed yellow

So once order placed, you pay through CoinPayments.net
I sent payment and the screen switched to PAID.

I messaged [email redacted] and asked if there was anything else needed from me.
In the past they wanted a transaction ID.
Which I would figure they no longer need, because it's all handled through Coinpayments site.

Now they are asking "the payment ID and the wallet address that you sent the payment to?"

I've never given a wallet address. Also what if I never even messaged [email redacted], then would I have even been asked that at all?

Is that normal now, to ask for wallet address? Is it safe to provide the transaction ID and Wallet Address where I sent payment? That is the email address that was spoofed in the past with the DEA scam email.

Why did you message them to ask them if they needed anything more, lol? You pay for your drugs, and wait for shipped notification tracking info.. what was your intention asking them what else you can do for them after paying for your shit?

Why did you message them to ask them if they needed anything more, lol? You pay for your drugs, and wait for shipped notification tracking info.. what was your intention asking them what else you can do for them after paying for your shit?
In the past they request a transaction ID. I was being proactive just in case it's needed before shipment.
It used to be part of the process. Part of the instructions. Now the process has changed. It was never handled by CoinPayments.net
The process was:
You place order, pay to wallet address given, and message [email redacted] and provide the transaction ID to show payment.

I have never been asked for wallet address where funds were sent however.

Last edited:
In the past they request a transaction ID. I was being proactive just in case it's needed before shipment.
I've never been asked for wallet address where funds were sent.
Weird.. I’ve never been asked that before, and I’ve ordered through the site and rep, I usually just get a shipped notification, or Ollie sends me tracking and confirmation of payment.

Weird.. I’ve never been asked that before, and I’ve ordered through the site and rep, I usually just get a shipped notification, or Ollie sends me tracking and confirmation of payment.
It used to be part of the instructions after you submit the order.
A screen would come up with ACCEPT at the bottom, and it said you have 24 hours to send payment. Also gave wallet address. Also required you to message that email address with Order Number, and transaction ID that I would get from my activity log from where I sent the crypto.

Of course it's different process now.

I have never ordered through rep, only site. It's been about a year since I last ordered.

My big question is, if that email were compromised, can anything be done with the payment ID from Coinpayments, and the wallet address where I sent funds?

I'm sure "she" just wants to look it up and confirm for me.

Did you order from a rep or the website?

If you ordered through the website with a created account do the following:

You do nothing if the coinpayments status changed to "paid".

Your status on the PPL site should change to "preparing package" and in 5 to 10 days it should state shipped and your informed delivery should come up with a tracking number for the reshipper that will be active in 15 to 20 days if you live in the united states.

They did change the payment method a few months back to coinpayments, before it just had the wallet and amount needed and the site updated once you sent payment.

Don't send any emails at this point as long as your user account on PPL shows "preparing package".

Last edited:
I want to make a pretty solid order during this sale, does Panda still have a reshipper in America? Also what do you guys find as the best way to buy/send bitcoin while occuring the minimal transaction fees

Did you order from a rep or the website?

If you ordered through the website with a created account do the following:

You do nothing if the coinpayments status changed to "paid".

Your status on the PPL site should change to "preparing package" and in 5 to 10 days it should state shipped and your informed delivery should come up with a tracking number for the reshipper that will be active in 15 to 20 days if you live in the united states.

They did change the payment method a few months back to coinpayments, before it just had the wallet and amount needed and the site updated once you sent payment.

Don't send any emails at this point as long as your user account on PPL shows "preparing package".
Too late... I had already sent it to Melody at that email... and something fishy is going on. The order is removed from my order history. That has never happened. All that is shown is my order from last year, the new order isn't shown.
Why would the order disappear from the history.

Too late... I had already sent it to Melody at that email... and something fishy is going on. The order is removed from my order history. That has never happened. All that is shown is my order from last year, the new order isn't shown.
Why would the order disappear from the history.
Let me get this straight:
1. you could see your order on the PPL website.
2. you made payment and your order stated "paid".
3. payment status changed from "awaiting payment and went to preparing package"
4. You sent an email to Melody and then order disappeared on the PPL website?

What was this email address? Please copy and paste it from your email account.

Word of advice when placing orders. Always take screen shots on your computer of every step of the transaction and every message and order update on the website as you progress through the order process so you have proof of transaction. Take screen shots of your wallet transaction and make sure the address was correct before sending it. This is to clear up any problems if PPL website should go down or is hacked you have everything ready to back up your claim.

I think I am in the process of possibly being scammed. Possibly. Really suspect.

I email the coinpayment pay ID and Wallet address to Melody.
I check my account a little bit later...
The order has disappeared from the PPL site and from my account.
I email Melody asking about it.
She emails and says that "the order has closed automatically as the payment was not received within two hours"
I reply "no, I sent payment and it showed PAID from the Coinpayments update page, the funds were sent. The money is no longer in my blockchain. Sent to that address through Coinpayment. You are allowed 8 hours to pay through Coinpayment. I have screenshots of everything.
Melody, or whoever is on the other end replied
"Yeah, we will locate the funds and get back to you asap".

[email address redacted] is listed on their "contact us" page.

How close did you get to the 2hr order cutoff?

I'm not a fan of the new payment method either with coinpayment as it seems a bit wonky having coinpayments in your face as opposed to just having the wallet and amount on the website that immediately confirmed payment.

The sad thing is you missed out on the thanksgiving sale that has raws at 25% off coming up tomorrow.

How close did you get to the 2hr order cutoff?

I'm not a fan of the new payment method either with coinpayment as it seems a bit wonky having coinpayments in your face as opposed to just having the wallet and amount on the website that immediately confirmed payment.

The sad thing is you missed out on the thanksgiving sale that has raws at 25% off coming up tomorrow.
The cutoff timer is 8 hrs.
Indicated by arrow.
And if you leave that page open, after you send funds, it shows PAID.
Time Limit 8hr.jpg
Paid.jpg