PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'd be careful posting the amount you sent, only because someone could use that to ID your transaction. And that's a pretty good sized order so they better sort this out. Keep us informed.

Placed order at 7:27pm
Coinpayments pops up with address, immediately sent from blockchain.

Recieved payment address and email from Coinpayment at 7:28pm
Payment confirmation email from Coinpayment at 7:37pm. It has to get 2 confirms on bitcoin transfer... I literally had blockchain open, and sent to the address from blockchain as soon as it was provided by Coinpayments.

All done in less than 10 minutes.
Has your order showed back up on the PPL website yet?

Seems like something is out of sync with PPL and Coinpayments.

Has your order showed back up on the PPL website yet?

Seems like something is out of sync with PPL and Coinpayments.
Hasn't shown back up. Just shows older order. Before it was removed, it had shown the new order number, and it was showing "awaiting payment". Which was another reason I messaged them to see if there was anything else needed from me.

I'd be careful posting the amount you sent, only because someone could use that to ID your transaction. And that's a pretty good sized order so they better sort this out. Keep us informed.
Understood. They would have to know when I did this... could have been anytime during the week. But yeah, can't remove as edit function has timed out.

Go do something else to get your mind off it and hopefully they can get this fixed.

I hate it when stuff like this happens because crypto is one and done.

Go do something else to get your mind off it and hopefully they can get this fixed.

I hate it when stuff like this happens because crypto is one and done.
Well, I'm hoping the ppl email address isn't compromised. Seemed weird I was asked for wallet address, and also they didn't know it was an 8 hour pay window. Also the email from Melody responded saying that it was not paid within 2 hours, so it was removed.
Like that doesn't make sense because it was literally all complete in less than 10 minutes with confirmation email showing payment completed through Coinpayments.
And why would I be allowed 8 hours to pay according to Coinpayments, and only allowed 2 hours according to email, yet it was all done in 10 minutes. Seems odd.

But yeah, if a rep can contact me. Such as @OllieJacobs I also have wickr. I can forward all emails generated from PPL site, and coinpayment site, and Blockchain.

It seems in my past orders over the past few months I had 2hrs to pay, but Coinpayments might have changed to 8hrs.

Either way it doesn't matter because you paid really fast and you got confirmation of payment.

Did you email coinpayments or just PPL?

I would have steered clear of emailing coinpayments, because there system scares the shit out of me from a OPSEC. It was popping up asking for your name when making payment, which of course no one would do that.

It seems in my past orders over the past few months I had 2hrs to pay, but Coinpayments might have changed to 8hrs.

Either way it doesn't matter because you paid really fast and you got confirmation of payment.

Did you email coinpayments or just PPL?

I would have steered clear of emailing coinpayments, because there system scares the shit out of me from a OPSEC. It was popping up asking for your name when making payment, which of course no one would do that.
No email to coinpayments of course lol.
Just PPL.

I'm sure it's an issue where order was dropped from system, which they will be able to see, and they will see I sent funds.
A sync issue.

The reason for my freak out is:
--the new Coinpayments system got me by surprise...
--even though I initiated contact with the support email address, I've never been asked wallet ID, which I guess would happen now since it's through CoinPayments,
--and the fact that support email was spoofed in the past. I recieved the email that had all my data, claiming to be DEA and send crypto now or your screwed lol

Last edited:
No email to coinpayments of course lol.
Just PPL.

I'm sure it's an issue where order was dropped from system, which they will be able to see, and they will see I sent funds.
A sync issue.

The reason for my freak out is:
--the new Coinpayments system got me by surprise...
--even though I initiated contact with the support email address, I've never been asked wallet ID, which I guess would happen now since it's through CoinPayments,
--and the fact that support email was spoofed in the past. I recieved the email that had all my data, claiming to be DEA and send crypto now or your screwed lol
Well all you can do now is wait. It's 4:30 am in China right now, so it might be awhile before the problem is solved.

Well all you can do now is wait. It's 4:30 am in China right now, so it might be awhile before the problem is solved.
The issue has been fixed. And yeah, I've been searching high and low for a coupon code, then next day, 25% off raws Thanksgiving sale lol.
Not a big deal, there is always next year.

The issue has been fixed. And yeah, I've been searching high and low for a coupon code, then next day, 25% off raws Thanksgiving sale lol.
Not a big deal, there is always next year.
I just placed another order myself and it worked for me.

I was actually gonna place an order yesterday, but was too tired. Glad I waited to get in on another sell that I knew nothing about.

I think they should toss in something extra for you for your trouble and the fact that you missed a sale by hours.

I just placed another order myself and it worked for me.

I was actually gonna place an order yesterday, but was too tired. Glad I waited to get in on another sell that I knew nothing about.

I think they should toss in something extra for you for your trouble and the fact that you missed a sale by hours.
There’s a sale today?