PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Kind lame tbh,

My test e just showed up after seize and reship. First pin we'll see if I get PIP (some people were complaining about this). I've been running another brand of test E last 4-5 months no pip issues.
No pip to report from me from their test E, I’ve got some few hundred grams for personal, haven’t had a problem with it. I gotta brew up their deca next.

I already do that now, and I did it during a 16 week cycle, pinning 1-2 syringes per day for 16 weeks. It might not be as bad with MENT since the oil volume is so low, but it’s not so much jabbing myself daily that sucks. It’s the oil going in and dissipating that causes me the most discomfort
Sounds like you’re not going deep enough if you feel it dissipating sub-q, I use the tiny little needle slin pins and give a nice little push into my read delt, and have no issues, I do the same with suspension and rarely do I ever feel it leak, sometimes though.

Better not be crippling pip or i'm fucked, I've got 2 weeks of my last shit left.

I ordered this test like 4 months ago, test e vials. Had a seizure and took ages for it to come.

Promo still running!

6bd7ea1c2e804e90a1f07b10e7dc4f73.jpeg

Additional info:

- 25% off for Raws.
- 15% off for International finished products.

Promotion from November 17th-24th (GMT+8).

If you need to place orders for both raws and finished products, please submit two orders for them and apply the coupon codes individually.

For raws order - please apply this coupon code: raws25.
Now all the raws and sarms are listed under the RAWS category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

For international finished products - please apply this coupon code: fns15.
Now all the injectables, semi finished oils, orals, hgh and peptides are listed under the INJECTABLES category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

Better not be crippling pip or i'm fucked, I've got 2 weeks of my last shit left.

I ordered this test like 4 months ago, test e vials. Had a seizure and took ages for it to come.
Lol bro I did the same thing, worried about it having the PiP so I waited and waited months before I actually used it, I just ran through all the previous test I had bought.. when I was running out, I did half and half, half of the dose with whatever I had bought, and half with my home brew to test the waters.. and no pip.. then I just switched over to full dose of my homebrew.. no joke.. I was worried about the pip from the ppl test E raws.

Sounds like you’re not going deep enough if you feel it dissipating sub-q, I use the tiny little needle slin pins and give a nice little push into my read delt, and have no issues, I do the same with suspension and rarely do I ever feel it leak, sometimes though.
I’m going IM with it in my delts. It is not leaking sub q, I can feel it balled up in my delts. Maybe I’m pinning too fast. But I still don’t want to pin ED if trest E is available. Just my preference.

lol bro, shipping charge to Europe went from 60$ to 130$! WTF is this, that's more than 100% increase. compared to that 50$ is like pocket money
that is because you are buying in different stores mixing raws and finishes for example since otherwise it is still $ 65

that is because you are buying in different stores mixing raws and finishes for example since otherwise it is still $ 65
Yeah, you were right! :)
I had some HCG too in my cart and didn't notice that it would influence the shipping cost.

Disregard my previous comment guys.

I just received another order for raws from them, it took me 32 days to arrive in Spain all within the deadlines they told me of 4-6 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_20211123_130635.jpg
    IMG_20211123_130635.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 77
D

Does it require a bigger tip to draw?
Some back fill slins. I don't (use too, damn mess). I draw with a 23G-25G and inject with 1/2" 30g. Pinning ED is no problem with shorter higher guages that just PRICK the muscle (you feel it and it can be irritating rather than going all the way in with a 1" needle). Rear delts one day, mid delts the next day. 0.75ml bilaterally (1.5ml total). Each glute get the full 1.5ml (2x1ml syringes).
The only pip had should be the 24-48hr hormone/ester and solvent crash in the muscle (e.g Test P).
We are kinda going off topic but

Total daily pinning 1.5ml (2 x 1ml syringes@ .75ml) - ED Pinning:

1 Rear delts bilaterally
2 Mid delts bilaterally
3 Mid chest bilaterally
4 Upper chest bilaterally
5 Lower lats bilaterally
6 Upper Lats bilaterally
7 Left Glute
8 Right Glute

Theres an 8 day injection site cycle while not including quads at all. (quads are central focus for this cycle and need them 100%)
I'm not huge, and can tolerale very well pinning delts over two days (1.5ml over two days)
Little ends up in subq i suppose since the muscle is saturated close to the surface (rather than deep penetration). Huge fan of this method.
Downside: If you hate needles. I suspect the deep muscle method popular with even getting vax'd - is that it's quick and fast with an INITIAL pain free injection (so the kids cry after injection lol) - however there is usually more immediate PIP (muscle damage, irritation, physiological reactions(swelling)).
The short high guage does give an injection pain "prick" (more like an irritation) - but a good indicator you are pricking the muscle.
I only use slins for peptides now, pulling plungers and shit going everywhere when u can buy 30g needles and swap them out.

I just received another order for raws from them, it took me 32 days to arrive in Spain all within the deadlines they told me of 4-6 weeks
I want to live in Spain! Gotta love your customs, you going to send in xmas gifts? Love those guys for being slack!
(I'm australian HELP US lol)

Some back fill slins. I don't (use too, damn mess). I draw with a 23G-25G and inject with 1/2" 30g. Pinning ED is no problem with shorter higher guages that just PRICK the muscle (you feel it and it can be irritating rather than going all the way in with a 1" needle). Rear delts one day, mid delts the next day. 0.75ml bilaterally (1.5ml total). Each glute get the full 1.5ml (2x1ml syringes).
The only pip had should be the 24-48hr hormone/ester and solvent crash in the muscle (e.g Test P).
We are kinda going off topic but

Total daily pinning 1.5ml (2 x 1ml syringes@ .75ml) - ED Pinning:

1 Rear delts bilaterally
2 Mid delts bilaterally
3 Mid chest bilaterally
4 Upper chest bilaterally
5 Lower lats bilaterally
6 Upper Lats bilaterally
7 Left Glute
8 Right Glute

Theres an 8 day injection site cycle while not including quads at all. (quads are central focus for this cycle and need them 100%)
I'm not huge, and can tolerale very well pinning delts over two days (1.5ml over two days)
Little ends up in subq i suppose since the muscle is saturated close to the surface (rather than deep penetration). Huge fan of this method.
Downside: If you hate needles. I suspect the deep muscle method popular with even getting vax'd - is that it's quick and fast with an INITIAL pain free injection (so the kids cry after injection lol) - however there is usually more immediate PIP (muscle damage, irritation, physiological reactions(swelling)).
The short high guage does give an injection pain "prick" (more like an irritation) - but a good indicator you are pricking the muscle.
I only use slins for peptides now, pulling plungers and shit going everywhere when u can buy 30g needles and swap them out.
Ty bro for the detailed response. Much appreciated

I want to live in Spain! Gotta love your customs, you going to send in xmas gifts? Love those guys for being slack!
(I'm australian HELP US lol)
Well, I suppose you always want what you don't have. The gastronomy issue is wonderful, but the rest is well known anywhere else.
man there is everything like everywhere

Promo still running!

View attachment 156570

Additional info:

- 25% off for Raws.

- 15% off for International finished products.

Promotion from November 17th-24th (GMT+8).

If you need to place orders for both raws and finished products, please submit two orders for them and apply the coupon codes individually.

For raws order - please apply this coupon code: raws25.

Now all the raws and sarms are listed under the RAWS category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

For international finished products - please apply this coupon code: fns15.

Now all the injectables, semi finished oils, orals, hgh and peptides are listed under the INJECTABLES category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

If this is a thanksgiving promo why is it ending the day before thanksgiving? Would make more sense to run until Monday the 29th