PurplePandaLabs Raw source

PPL I am disappointed to have placed an order by 8:00pm on Wednesday just to be informed the promo had already ended? If you would reconsider running this promo through this weekend. I would be happy to place another order.

PPL I am disappointed to have placed an order by 8:00pm on Wednesday just to be informed the promo had already ended? If you would reconsider running this promo through this weekend. I would be happy to place another order.
You know if they are making that much profit off it, if they can do it once they can do it again! These companies should keep one low price, instead of playing the BUY NOW50% off game

You know if they are making that much profit off it, if they can do it once they can do it again! These companies should keep one low price, instead of playing the BUY NOW50% off game
I get your point, however a good sale will prompt many to stock up and buy a lot more than they usually would. So PPL can recover some of the discount by selling more volume. That’s what I plan to do. The prices are decent, it’s the $50 shipping that bites.

Is the fsn15 promo still running, this code does not work when entered.

I'm not a total noob but I do have a question, is it typical to be redirected to a third party coin payment site?

Is the fsn15 promo still running, this code does not work when entered.

I'm not a total noob but I do have a question, is it typical to be redirected to a third party coin payment site?
It is now, yes, they processes through another system. What’s the name of the page that opens for you.

I ordered 15ml X 300mg/ml vials but the vials came and say 20ml X 300mg/ml. Which one is it?

Website doesn't list 20 X 300mg/ml vials.

Yes PPL has a redirect to Coinpayments, don't enter your real name in coinpayments, I just put in a bogus unique name so PPL can pull it up if there was a problem.

I ordered 15ml X 300mg/ml vials but the vials came and say 20ml X 300mg/ml. Which one is it?

Website doesn't list 20 X 300mg/ml vials.

Same thing happened to me about a year ago, tall skinny 20ml bottle or did you get the short girthy boy? Either way, the PIP was fucking horrible so I trashed them.

Yes PPL has a redirect to Coinpayments, don't enter your real name in coinpayments, I just put in a bogus unique name so PPL can pull it up if there was a problem.
I was redirected to coinpayments with my last order, closed that shit and went to the order on PPL, sent the payment to the wallet provided like I always have. The redirect just comes across as a red flag to most people.

Same thing happened to me about a year ago, tall skinny 20ml bottle or did you get the short girthy boy? Either way, the PIP was fucking horrible so I trashed them.

I was redirected to coinpayments with my last order, closed that shit and went to the order on PPL, sent the payment to the wallet provided like I always have. The redirect just comes across as a red flag to most people.
The redirect threw me off as well, but like I said I just entered a unique fake name and sent my payment and it was verified by PPL right away.

Lots of sources use coinpayments that have their own websites.

In the USA, After being labeled as "Shipped", how long is it taking for pack to arrive?
In the past, mine was always less than 15 business days for tracking to show in USA.
This one is taking longer.

I am aware that site shows International Raws 25-30 days.

Miscalculated, ran out of Tren E, so just skipped first dose, and dick is already getting smaller lol....

Last edited: