PurplePandaLabs Raw source

In the USA, After being labeled as "Shipped", how long is it taking for pack to arrive?
In the past, mine was always less than 15 business days for tracking to show in USA.
This one is taking longer.

I am aware that site shows International Raws 25-30 days.

Miscalculated, ran out of Tren E, so just skipped first dose, and dick is already getting smaller lol....
Email PPL and ask them what their lead time is right now, I'm sure they can check your pack against other packs that left at a similar time. Keep in mind it's Christmas during COVID... there is probably no 'normal' estimate to give you

In the USA, After being labeled as "Shipped", how long is it taking for pack to arrive?
In the past, mine was always less than 15 business days for tracking to show in USA.
This one is taking longer.

I am aware that site shows International Raws 25-30 days.

Miscalculated, ran out of Tren E, so just skipped first dose, and dick is already getting smaller lol....
Just got my package this week took a little over 5 weeks.

So stoked to try Ment next week!!

Can anyone explain the whole VAT situation? How long before this comes to the US and other countries? I think it’s more than fair to assume that it will to try and stop a lot of things from coming in. Not just drugs either
Connor, you sound like you are a high-functioning autistic, specifically Aspergers. Connor, have you ever been diagnosed as being on the Autism Spectrum ?? I believe that you have Aspergers.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSzM3MHfOA

I received my order today, which I placed during the Black Friday promotion. It took about 3 weeks from payment to delivery. Stealth was good, better than anything I've seen from raw suppliers.
So far I'm satisfied, I'll update when I've brewed (and tested) it.

Promo still running!

View attachment 156570

Additional info:

- 25% off for Raws.

- 15% off for International finished products.

Promotion from November 17th-24th (GMT+8).

If you need to place orders for both raws and finished products, please submit two orders for them and apply the coupon codes individually.

For raws order - please apply this coupon code: raws25.

Now all the raws and sarms are listed under the RAWS category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

For international finished products - please apply this coupon code: fns15.

Now all the injectables, semi finished oils, orals, hgh and peptides are listed under the INJECTABLES category, please search the name of the products you need and put them in your shopping cart.

the discount coupon is not working

Mine touched down in 4 weeks.
Already mixed up some bottles of anadrol.
30ml@40mg/ml with Everclear.
Brewed the Test D @300mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil. Did test injection. Moved away from Test E because it's all painful lately.
Will be mixing some painful Test E with the Test D, various mixtures to test. Try 7ml Test D with 4ml painful Test E first.
I did bloodwork on the painful Test E and it was GTG, so just going to reconstitute it with Test D.

Brewed some Tren E @210mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil.

I filter to media bottle, then transfer to sealed sterile vials.
1640237827777_plus_copy_800x702.jpg

I purchased some Bold Cyp from PPL and something is going on, I cannot get it to filter, all my filters keep rupturing after a few mL. Anyone else having this issue?

brewed at 150 mg/mL, 3/30 in MCT oil

Testosterone Decanoate injection from PPL Raws I brewed, have ZERO PIP.
Finally, the days of painful, swelling Testosterone Enanthate are over.
Test E should be seeing a big decline in sales I'm sure.

UNLESS THERE'S A CONSPIRACY and they (aliens, government, AAS Gods) mess up Test D next.

I literally woke up and did my morning coffee and protein ritual and totally forgot until I went down to the restroom and seen the new vials. Trust me, the painful testosterone enanthate would not have let me wake up without knowing that I injected the night before.

As long as I mix the painful testosterone enanthate with my Deca or Tren it won't be painful as hell and undoable. This tells me that if you do have the painful testosterone enanthate powder you could possibly just make it at 200 mg per ml and it might be just fine but who wants to do that?

Next test is I am mixing a vial of 7ml Test D with 4ml Painful Test E. Do injection.
If no pain try 6ml Test D and 5ml Painful Test E, and so on, to reconstitute and save the painful Test E.
I do have another 10 vials of Test E that is BEYOND PAINFUL and will most likely be a loss. That batch is fire. Even 0.5ml and you swell up and redness spreads, and it last for 5 days. Brewed the same as I always have.
Eff Test E....

Last edited:
Have you tried reading that post again to decipher why the discount code may not be working today, December 18th, 2021?
Sometimes I wonder how people even remember to breathe? Grown ass humans that should probably wear a life vest and a helmet before venturing out their front doors into the wild. They are all around us. Driving toward you on two lane highways. Operating heavy machinery. Building your Blizzard at Dairy Queen. But how was this accomplished?

Sometimes I wonder how people even remember to breathe? Grown ass humans that should probably wear a life vest and a helmet before venturing out their front doors into the wild. They are all around us. Driving toward you on two lane highways. Operating heavy machinery. Building your Blizzard at Dairy Queen. But how was this accomplished?
Looking for nub in all the wrong places looking for nub.. Best Eddie Murphy voice SNL. Just gotta know how to grab it do you blame us?