PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I received my order and the tbol is packaged in purple caps that say adrol on them. I just want to make sure it’s tbol (sticker on outside says tbol)

Also I received 1 lady var also in purple caps (this says var 10mg on the caps)

Is this correct? Colors don’t match up with website
Was this resolved by their customer service?

I know they have a bad habit of using up leftover materials. For example, all my tren (bottles labeled correctly) came in Test E boxes.

I use Humco’s Flavorblend. Dose my Var at 100 mg and don’t use any alcohol.
funny you mention that I was just reading another thread on HUMCO. I think I may buy the raspberry stuff on amazon. If you are dosing at 100mg how much HUMCO are you using and how many grams of var? Thank you cause I was looking at doing 30ml bottles at 40mg/ml so that would be 1200mg or 1.2g of var per bottle. Whats your with the 100mg? Thanks to add I was going to to 5ml peg400 and 24ml everclear. If using HUMCO do you still use the peg 400 thanks bro first time brewing lol

funny you mention that I was just reading another thread on HUMCO. I think I may buy the raspberry stuff on amazon. If you are dosing at 100mg how much HUMCO are you using and how many grams of var? Thank you cause I was looking at doing 30ml bottles at 40mg/ml so that would be 1200mg or 1.2g of var per bottle. Whats your with the 100mg? Thanks
I have 60 mL bottles. I use http://www.basskilleronline.com/ (basskilleronline - Steroid bodybuilding, Peptide, Sarms, fitness and diet articles brought to you by basskiller) to figure out how much var to use. So for 100 mg in 60 mL, it’s 6 g of Var and like 54.90 Humco.

funny you mention that I was just reading another thread on HUMCO. I think I may buy the raspberry stuff on amazon. If you are dosing at 100mg how much HUMCO are you using and how many grams of var? Thank you cause I was looking at doing 30ml bottles at 40mg/ml so that would be 1200mg or 1.2g of var per bottle. Whats your with the 100mg? Thanks to add I was going to to 5ml peg400 and 24ml everclear. If using HUMCO do you still use the peg 400 thanks bro first time brewing lol
No alcohol and no PEG. Only reason to use alcohol is to prevent bacteria from growing but I never had bacteria grow in mine.

Do you have a mortar and pestle? You’re going to need to grind up your Var and you’ll need to shake it before every use.

No alcohol and no PEG. Only reason to use alcohol is to prevent bacteria from growing but I never had bacteria grow in mine.

Do you have a mortar and pestle? You’re going to need to grind up your Var and you’ll need to shake it before every use.
so a grinder wont work? No I don't have a mortar and pestle

so basically if I wanted to make 50mg/ml var with 60ml bottles I just use roughly 55ml of HUMCO and 3g of var right?
Pretty much. The bass killer site is super helpful for figuring out all the stuff. For orals, just zero out the BA and BB parts.

Also, to make it a lot easier, you can just get a mason jar and measure out your liquid with water and mark the jar. Then empty the jar and dry it and add your raws. After that, fill up to the line you previously marked on the jar with your Humco and then shake it up and then you can pour it into your bottles.

Pretty much. The bass killer site is super helpful for figuring out all the stuff. For orals, just zero out the BA and BB parts.

Also, to make it a lot easier, you can just get a mason jar and measure out your liquid with water and mark the jar. Then empty the jar and dry it and add your raws. After that, fill up to the line you previously marked on the jar with your Humco and then shake it up and then you can pour it into your bottles.
Huge help bro just ordered my HUMCO and amber 60ml glass dropper bottles added a graduated cylinder too all of amazon