PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Used to offer one for like $350. Not sure if he still does.
damn. i just need a small amount of raws for a couple oral suspensions but dont wanna go through customs for them. i bet if i just barely hit the ppl minimum the order would be small enough to make it through customs anyway but i really domt wanna try it

damn. i just need a small amount of raws for a couple oral suspensions but dont wanna go through customs for them. i bet if i just barely hit the ppl minimum the order would be small enough to make it through customs anyway but i really domt wanna try it
You'll be fine.

What about the other guys on the board?

Purple panda test E raws gave insane pip and feverish symptoms. Had to throw out an entire batch.

I know what y’all are gonna say, test E is hit and miss. But why? All test E I have gotten since and from anyone else has been fine, so why do we allow this source to give us fucked up test E?

Not to mention them totally forgetting about my order for months and having trouble getting shipped anything

PPL is a garbage raw source
It's not just PPL.

Read up on carbolic acid in the raws. Apparently that’s what causes the pain and I believe here on Meso, people have discussed how to get rid of it.
It's not an issue with that. That carbolic acid issue is a different subject than the sudden prevalent issue with painful Test E across multiple sources that happened awhile back. Pain with redness and swelling. I did many experiments. Only heating vented vial in grape seed oil at 270F for 30 minutes slightly diminished pip, and of course darkened color slightly. Still painful and swelling.
I brew my own gear. Raws across multiple sources have issue. This issue bled into their finished products as well.
Forums everywhere had people posting about sources finished product Painful Test E.
My Test E was always minimum to no PIP. No swelling.
I have moved to Testosterone Decanoate specifically because of the issue.
No more swollen bodyparts lol.

Last edited:
It's not an issue with that. That carbolic acid issue is a different subject than the sudden prevalent issue with painful Test E across multiple sources
You say different sources. Just goes to show, every dealer is buying from the same distributors, that are getting it from one single manufacturer in China.

that happened awhile back. Pain with redness and swelling. I did many experiments. Only heating vented vial in grape seed oil at 270F for 30 minutes slightly diminished pip, and of course darkened color slightly. Still painful and swelling.
I brew my own gear. Raws across multiple sources have issue. This issue bled into their finished products as well.
Forums everywhere had people posting about sources finished product Painful Test E.
My Test E was always minimum to no PIP. No swelling.
I have moved to Testosterone Decanoate specifically because of the issue.
No more swollen bodyparts lol.

Anybody have a recent order with subpar stealth?

Normally ppl stealth is the best for seen on my previous orders. Although my most recent order had probably the worst stealth I’ve seen especially going to a country with the most annoying customs. I’m quite confused though as it did look like the parcel had been opened before getting to me although nothing was seized nor any customs letters

Purple panda test E raws gave insane pip and feverish symptoms. Had to throw out an entire batch.

I know what y’all are gonna say, test E is hit and miss. But why? All test E I have gotten since and from anyone else has been fine, so why do we allow this source to give us fucked up test E?

Not to mention them totally forgetting about my order for months and having trouble getting shipped anything

PPL is a garbage raw source
F*** i wished i kept up with the forum gossip just placed a relatively large order from PPL.

I just tried the stuff and was crippled for a couple days. swelling redness low grade fever. had a horrible night luckily had xanax on hand.

I have masteron-e and trenbolone-e are those concerned too?
I'll try pinning those without the test-e

hmm it's not just the test-e can't remember if i pinned the mast or the tren on the side but had the same reaction

Last edited:
F*** i wished i kept up with the forum gossip just placed a relatively large order from PPL.

I just tried the stuff and was crippled for a couple days. swelling redness low grade fever. had a horrible night luckily had xanax on hand.

I have masteron-e and trenbolone-e are those concerned too?
I'll try pinning those without the test-e

hmm it's not just the test-e can't remember if i pinned the mast or the tren on the side but had the same reaction

I’m not sure of their mast or tren as of lately

But in general PPL is garbage junk and I would avoid