PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m not sure of their mast or tren as of lately

But in general PPL is garbage junk and I would avoid
I used them for years before good labs. I do remember having some swelling redness and fever some times though. the stuff i get from pharmacies here in thailand never had problem with.

I used them for years before good labs. I do remember having some swelling redness and fever some times though. the stuff i get from pharmacies here in thailand never had problem with.
I want to visit Thailand and maybe move there. What are the best places on the beach to check out? Thank you Looking for fun sun and girls just a chill time to retire

I have 60 mL bottles. I use http://www.basskilleronline.com/ (basskilleronline - Steroid bodybuilding, Peptide, Sarms, fitness and diet articles brought to you by basskiller) to figure out how much var to use. So for 100 mg in 60 mL, it’s 6 g of Var and like 54.90 Humco.
So if you are using 54.90 of HUMCO and the bottles are 60ml and if you are selling it as 60ml bottles does that mean its really only 55ml basically? Where is the other 5ml go since you are using 54.90 of liquid? Thank you just learning all this. lol You are a big help

So if you are using 54.90 of HUMCO and the bottles are 60ml and if you are selling it as 60ml bottles does that mean its really only 55ml basically? Where is the other 5ml go since you are using 54.90 of liquid? Thank you just learning all this. lol You are a big help
Technically they are getting 60 mL of product. It’s no different than finished gear - you are selling 10+ mL of oil but if you look at the how much oil goes into a vial, it’s less than 10 mL.

Consider that to make Cyp at 250 mg, you’re only using 7.05 mL of oil, yet they’re still getting 12 mL of finished product. Same on the liquid oral. The loss of Humco or oil is called displacement.

Depends. Pattaya is more touristy, so if you want to deal with less people, Phuket. However, you’ll still deal with lots of people there too.
I just want nice beach lots of hot girls and good prices and people nice with americans oh and some good gyms lol

I just want nice beach lots of hot girls and good prices and people nice with americans oh and some good gyms lol
The hot girls will be everywhere lol, so no worries there. As far as gyms, I can’t say I ran into those anywhere except the hotel I stayed in lol.

F*** i wished i kept up with the forum gossip just placed a relatively large order from PPL.

I just tried the stuff and was crippled for a couple days. swelling redness low grade fever. had a horrible night luckily had xanax on hand.

I have masteron-e and trenbolone-e are those concerned too?
I'll try pinning those without the test-e

hmm it's not just the test-e can't remember if i pinned the mast or the tren on the side but had the same reaction
Its only been the testE thats been pippy like that from what ive seen. The other compounds seem to be fine.

Definately phuket and you want to stay in Patong or close to patong to be close to the night life. You will never want to leave!

—-

At this point I wish I had just listened to my friend years ago no point poisoning your body to save a few hundred bucks. I’m a bit scared of using the ppl vials again it’s really set me back this week and I was on fire before.

Last edited:
for raws then what do you suggest?
P P L
Idk wtf that other guy is rambling about.
Test E raws have had problems for years from many sources NOT just PPL.

Most guys buy Cyp raws instead. If you’re not trying to make high dosed test I.e. over 300mg/ML then you wouldn’t even need E raws.

Depends. Pattaya is more touristy, so if you want to deal with less people, Phuket. However, you’ll still deal with lots of people there too.
Phuket is nice but it's so fucking dirty. Even going for a swim the water is just littered with plastic and trash it was brutal.

We rented a moped and rode out of the main area to some private beaches that were outstanding though.

If anyone will be going be careful where you eat. I got bad food poisoning from a street vendor lol

Well not super pleased with PPL's customer service or shipping as of late. My order was flawless in late September. I placed an order over the wickr account soflakidinchina, paid in bitcoin, he gave me an order number pretty quickly which I was able to give to their email and receive tracking on my order within a reasonable amount of time. I understand things come up and they have tons of orders to fill, and I also understand it's a waiting game sometimes, but if they are too backed up then it's time to try to find a new source because I certainly don't want to deal with all this again.

Over 3 weeks ago I placed the order just like usual through the wickr soflakidinchina... he was super quick at responding to me when it came to taking my money and even claimed that my whole order was in stock in my country and that shipping times would be pretty fast. After I sent the payment tho he stopped with the quick responses and would not even give me an order number even after I kept asking for one. Hell I still haven't received an order number. It's been over 3 weeks now and still no order number. About a week into waiting for the wickr account to give me the order number I message Melody on the customer service email in regards to my problem. I explain to her that the wickr account still hasn't gotten back to me about my order number and won't respond to me and if there is any way she can look into what my order number is so I can figure out my tracking number. All she responds with is "Could I have your order number please? Thanks" I then have to explain to her the whole thing again, I give her my order, proof of purchase and she tells me she will get back with me "ASAP"

About another week rolls by and still no response. No order number which means no tracking number. I message her more, still no response. Finally I get a response saying "Your order will be mailed out soon and the tracking number will be available sometime this week"
This is over 3 weeks after I placed my order, and Still no order number.
At this point I'm just glad to have them confirm the possibility of my shit coming. I then ask about the domestic stock shipping time situation and that the wickr account before taking my money explained to me that it would be fast because it was stock in a warehouse domestically and I get this response from her.
"All the raws orders will ship internationally and take 4-5 weeks for delivery.
We used to ship the packages to our reshipper and they resend the packages to our customers domestically, but not any more, all the international orders will ship directly to the customers."

So basically to recap all this, It's been over 3 weeks since i've placed close to a 1,000 dollar order with them, and I STILL haven't received an order number which means no tracking number. I was guaranteed fast, domestic stock, and a reshipper as they were quick to take my money but once that money has been sent no more fast replies. Now I'm learning that my product won't be here for another 4-5 weeks?? And most likely even longer then that because they haven't even shipped it. ON TOP OF THAT they don't use Re-shippers anymore ?? So there's that. In no way would I have ordered from them this time if I knew this was going to happen. Not when there are other sources you can find on here with good reviews and reshipping. SMH

Phuket is nice but it's so fucking dirty. Even going for a swim the water is just littered with plastic and trash it was brutal.

We rented a moped and rode out of the main area to some private beaches that were outstanding though.

If anyone will be going be careful where you eat. I got bad food poisoning from a street vendor lol
Wonder what beach you visited? I only went to a couple and they were pristine.

Lol, that’s why you got the Hep A injection - for the food, amongst other reasons.

Wonder what beach you visited? I only went to a couple and they were pristine.

Lol, that’s why you got the Hep A injection - for the food, amongst other reasons.
Maybe they just had a storm because we did go during the rainy season but it was pretty bad. It was around that time when that team of kids was trapped inside of a cave in northern Thailand for something like 20 days.

I'll definitely be getting that Hep A shot before I go back there again lol I thought it was only transmitted through sex/drug use etc

Patong Beach btw

Maybe they just had a storm because we did go during the rainy season but it was pretty bad. It was around that time when that team of kids was trapped inside of a cave in northern Thailand for something like 20 days.

I'll definitely be getting that Hep A shot before I go back there again lol I thought it was only transmitted through sex/drug use etc

Patong Beach btw
Why are we wasting space on a Source Forum with pointless conversations about a totally unrelated country? People here are looking for information about Purple Panda, not thailand. Those conversations can be reserved for Private messaging.