PurplePandaLabs Raw source

This has been going on for like 2 years why do people not yet know to get test c? Not even connected to PP plenty of sources have Why do any of them accept test e raws from these manufacturers if it’s all no good. Doesn’t make sense to me and someone should resolve this issue customers shouldn’t have to just resort to test cyp because test e causes painful reaction
This has been going on for like 2 years why do people not yet know to get test c? Not even connected to PP plenty of sources have it.
I would definitely say it is 100% connected to any source who sells it. If it’s no good and causes reactions then why are they even accepting it from manufacturers and just dumping it on the customers. No warnings on the websites only on here which people only so happen to see because of it. Just because other sources sell trash test e shouldn’t mean it’s ok for them to as well. Don’t even know why it’s even offered if it’s something no one even is supposed to buy.

qual a data do seu pedido? Encomendei antes do mês de setembro e todo mundo deu pip tive que jogar os produtos fora, e recebi muito no mês de outubro e veio bom
The batch of test E I received from panda is trash, even when heated to 110C for 30 minutes as instructed. Many others have thrown out their test e too. I ordered in September 2021 not sure what batch it was but nonetheless it was trash. My advice to anyone curios about Pandas raws is to never buy their Test E.

The batch of test E I received from panda is trash, even when heated to 110C for 30 minutes as instructed. Many others have thrown out their test e too. I ordered in September 2021 not sure what batch it was but nonetheless it was trash. My advice to anyone curios about Pandas raws is to never buy their Test E.
This is well know . Test c always now.

Had you of simply used the search function and searched this thread specifically - you would have seen many posts in this thread by many reputable members as well as some former reps talking about Test E

All of you new guys keep talking about this like it’s pandas fault.
You clearly did not research the product you were buying - it isn’t as if this information was hidden or withheld.

Nor is this specific to just Panda this has been a known fact in the community for many sources for the past five years.

This is not new and this batch being bad isn’t new either it has happened before - frankly before PPL was ever even a src.

All you new guys need to do some research. I get that your excited or whatever but do you guys just buy cars or any other product without any research not only on the vehicle you’re buying but the dealer selling you the car?

I just don’t get why you guys keep beating a dead horse?

Ordered on Nov 24th, order still shows delayed, with no update since it was shipped out, I tried contacting them via proton and cannot send them a message because they have reached message quota.

Se você simplesmente tivesse usado a função de pesquisa e pesquisado este tópico especificamente - você teria visto muitos posts neste tópico de muitos membros respeitáveis, bem como alguns ex-representantes falando sobre o Teste E

Todos vocês, caras novos, continuam falando sobre isso como se fosse culpa dos pandas.
Você claramente não pesquisou o produto que estava comprando - não é como se essa informação estivesse oculta ou retida.

Nem isso é específico apenas para o Panda, este tem sido um fato conhecido na comunidade por muitas fontes nos últimos cinco anos.

Isso não é novo e esse lote ser ruim também não é novo, já aconteceu antes - francamente, antes que o PPL fosse um src.

Todos vocês novos precisam fazer alguma pesquisa. Eu entendo que você está animado ou qualquer outra coisa, mas vocês apenas compram carros ou qualquer outro produto sem nenhuma pesquisa, não apenas sobre o veículo que você está comprando, mas sobre o revendedor que está vendendo o carro?

Eu só não entendo por que vocês continuam batendo em um cavalo morto?
Sou um usuário antigo compro mais de 500g por ano, e recentemente depois de outubro recebi um lote de tes e bom de ppl uma coisa notei que todos que estavam causando inflamação local de pip derreteram, esse lote que obtive bom foi apenas o pó, então uma dica e quem pegou lotes derretidos provavelmente causará pip, toda vez que peguei causou

This is well know . Test c always now.
I'm determined to find a Test E source somewhere. I plan to order small amounts from each supplier that advertise raws here on meso a
Had you of simply used the search function and searched this thread specifically - you would have seen many posts in this thread by many reputable members as well as some former reps talking about Test E

All of you new guys keep talking about this like it’s pandas fault.
You clearly did not research the product you were buying - it isn’t as if this information was hidden or withheld.

Nor is this specific to just Panda this has been a known fact in the community for many sources for the past five years.

This is not new and this batch being bad isn’t new either it has happened before - frankly before PPL was ever even a src.

All you new guys need to do some research. I get that your excited or whatever but do you guys just buy cars or any other product without any research not only on the vehicle you’re buying but the dealer selling you the car?

I just don’t get why you guys keep beating a dead horse?
No one asked for your opinion asswipe. And yes, it is Pandas fault for selling trash Test E plain and simple gtfo pandas dick. How do you know I didn't spend shit loads of time trying to find a good source? Oh that's right you don't know. It is pretty difficult to find specific information like that on here when you don't specifically type Test E Pip into the search bar. There are literally thousands of pages on this specific forum. Do you even know how far I would have to scroll at the time I placed the order with them before I found out anything about the trash Test E? No you don't. So shut the fuck up

I'm determined to find a Test E source somewhere. I plan to order small amounts from each supplier that advertise raws here on meso a
From what I understand, that’s pretty much all you can do. And be prepared to do it all the time because obviously getting the same batch isn’t going to be easy and probably next to impossible.

Is there a reason you won’t switch to Cyp? I presume you like to brew higher than 250?

From what I understand, that’s pretty much all you can do. And be prepared to do it all the time because obviously getting the same batch isn’t going to be easy and probably next to impossible.

Is there a reason you won’t switch to Cyp? I presume you like to brew higher than 250?
I have customers that want Test E, not Test Cyp. If it was up to me I would definitely only get Cyp or Sustanon. In fact that's what I'm doing now.
I am determined to find a good batch of Test E tho. No reason that any source shouldn't be able to get ahold of it somewhere. Also not saying that Panda is the only culprit as there are other sources who most likely got ahold of the exact same batch from the same manufacturer(s) Panda buys from. Just unfortunate no one wants to eat the cost of it except me.
Guess it's all my fault tho, absolutely not anyone elses. I shouldve spent at least several more weeks reading through hundreds of forums about each and every long list of raw powder I bought before buying them. (SARCASM)

I have customers that want Test E, not Test Cyp. If it was up to me I would definitely only get Cyp or Sustanon. In fact that's what I'm doing now.
I am determined to find a good batch of Test E tho. No reason that any source shouldn't be able to get ahold of it somewhere. Also not saying that Panda is the only culprit as there are other sources who most likely got ahold of the exact same batch from the same manufacturer(s) Panda buys from. Just unfortunate no one wants to eat the cost of it except me.
Guess it's all my fault tho, absolutely not anyone elses. I shouldve spent at least several more weeks reading through hundreds of forums about each and every long list of raw powder I bought before buying them. (SARCASM)
Are your customers aware of the pip issue? I’d convey it to them and try to convince them to switch to Cyp.

Yeah man, you need to do you due diligence and read every single post, especially the ones about Thailand lol.

Are your customers aware of the pip issue? I’d convey it to them and try to convince them to switch to Cyp.

Yeah man, you need to do you due diligence and read every single post, especially the ones about Thailand lol.
I don't want to tell them that because the source I resell from has Pipless Test E... Now could his test E really just be Test Cyp? Possibly... but I wanna make real Test E not just Test Cyp labeled as Test E lol. I need to send his test e to get hplc tested to see if it truly is test E tbh.
And it's not just the PIP from the test E raws I had that's bothersome, it's the golfball sized lumps it left after injecting. After I brewed the solution at 110C for 30 minutes it actually drastically decreased the PIP (which doesn't say too much because the PIP before this was pretty much crippling), but after injecting it the next day there's a huge lump at the injection site. I tested this in both my trap and my delt. Same deal. Decided to just toss all of it. Thankful Testosterone really isn't that expensive.

I don't want to tell them that because the source I resell from has Pipless Test E... Now could his test E really just be Test Cyp? Possibly... but I wanna make real Test E not just Test Cyp labeled as Test E lol. I need to send his test e to get hplc tested to see if it truly is test E tbh.
And it's not just the PIP from the test E raws I had that's bothersome, it's the golfball sized lumps it left after injecting. After I brewed the solution at 110C for 30 minutes it actually drastically decreased the PIP (which doesn't say too much because the PIP before this was pretty much crippling), but after injecting it the next day there's a huge lump at the injection site. I tested this in both my trap and my delt. Same deal. Decided to just toss all of it. Thankful Testosterone really isn't that expensive.
That’s some crazy crap right there man. And obviously you know what you’re talking about, so asking how quickly you pushed the plunger is probably irrelevant. Was it the carrier oil that caused the lump?

I was gonna ask if your customers even bother with testing or if they rely on you to do it or they just blindly trust what they’re injecting, because you could definitely get away with passing off Cyp for E unless you brew it high.

Yeah, Test is relatively cheap, but no one should have to waste money to find the good stuff. Good luck man.

That’s some crazy crap right there man. And obviously you know what you’re talking about, so asking how quickly you pushed the plunger is probably irrelevant. Was it the carrier oil that caused the lump?

I was gonna ask if your customers even bother with testing or if they rely on you to do it or they just blindly trust what they’re injecting, because you could definitely get away with passing off Cyp for E unless you brew it high.

Yeah, Test is relatively cheap, but no one should have to waste money to find the good stuff. Good luck man.
I have no problems with the other raw powders from PPL I'm using the same USP grade GSO with everything, for instance with the cypionate it's very smooth. No lumps or PIP. Nothing different about the speed of injection between each compound.

I have no problems with the other raw powders from PPL I'm using the same USP grade GSO with everything, for instance with the cypionate it's very smooth. No lumps or PIP. Nothing different about the speed of injection between each compound.
it's no use I've tried in every way ethyl oleate, guiacol, with bb without bb and nothing solved the only way to ease the pain and playing with another hormone

Sponsors

Latest posts