PurplePandaLabs Raw source

anybody who delivers to europe who can keep up with their prices?
i only ever ordered through purplepandalabs
Their prices are good but the finished gear I get now and what I used to get aren’t the same. Honestly, it seems to just be their test. Their Tren is amazing. The only thing I’ve ever had that seemed to be bunk was test, so far. I will say this, the EQ isn’t shaping up to be quite what I’ve gotten locally, despite being 50 more Mg/ml. I’ll let you know…

anybody who delivers to europe who can keep up with their prices?
i only ever ordered through purplepandalabs
The only suppliers I used are Hilma and Deus.

I know Qingdao has good prices (look them up in the underground forum) but I’ve never used their oils I’m currently on the HGH, BPC & TB, they published some tests from Janos recently.

* not affiliated with anyone of them.

Last edited:
At what doses/ how many ml/s?
I brewed at 250/ml with a 5% overdose. You can try at 200/ml I’m sure that will help a little if you get a bad batch. It will work just will leave big ass lumps. And who honestly wants that. My son thought I had a fucking cancer tumor and started freaking out. Hooray chinese raws. Wish there was a legit Russian source on here somewhere I’ve heard raws made there are excellent

For the people stating their experiences with Test E, I'm curious what your raws looked like when you received them. I've seen Test E from ppl that looks like melted wax and one that is a powder.

For the people stating their experiences with Test E, I'm curious what your raws looked like when you received them. I've seen Test E from ppl that looks like melted wax and one that is a powder.
I had it both. Melted and powder and both were shit. Can't use that.
The raw powder has the same problem no matter the form you receive it

With all the problems of test e having pip in the last couple years, I don't know why y'all haven't made the switch to test c.

If you're having to brew at 200mg/ml just to make it possibly tolerable, I don't see the sense in even taking the chance with TE when TC can be brewed at 250mg/ml easily enough with zero pip.

They are basically interchangeable other than TE can be brewed at higher concentrations, yet guys continue to walk around with golf ball sized lumps even when brewed at low doses.

Once I tried TC, I never looked back.

About to make the jump into brewing and make a purchase myself. So I’m interested to see if they’re back up and running and when people start to finally receive their orders.

With all the problems of test e having pip in the last couple years, I don't know why y'all haven't made the switch to test c.

If you're having to brew at 200mg/ml just to make it possibly tolerable, I don't see the sense in even taking the chance with TE when TC can be brewed at 250mg/ml easily enough with zero pip.

They are basically interchangeable other than TE can be brewed at higher concentrations, yet guys continue to walk around with golf ball sized lumps even when brewed at low doses.

Once I tried TC, I never looked back.
I’m on test E now and have zero issues, but if I did I’d for sure make the switch.

i had way more issues with prop and pip but I think that’s obvious.

I was told my order was cleared at customs, but no update, been almost 3 months.
They replied January 20tg and said :
Hello Sir,

The package has cleared from the customs and was awaiting for the local postal operator to pick up and processed the package. Things are moving slowly at this time due to the covid outbreak lock down and delivery will take longer than the usual.

Best regards
Melody

Such an uncomfortable first time experience with purplepandalabs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-112004.png
    Screenshot_20220208-112004.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 52