PurplePandaLabs Raw source

pessoal recebi um pedido meu de enantato de testosterona essa semana e testei não deu pip nem inflamação, uma coisa que notei é que tudo que causava pip e inflamação chegou derretido, ou derreteu e começou a causar pip e inflamação depois

Nope, nothing
Update:
No response, started taking 25mg of the “tbol” 2 weeks in and gyno flaring up. Pretty sure it’s adrol as labeled on the caps and not tbol. Also increased bodyweight 7-10lbs. Only other change is going from cruise Test E 100mg weekly to 300mg weekly.

Still waiting on my order number and shipping details from an order in November @OllieJacobs
How on earth do you guys get such bad luck?
It's my 10th order with PPL, it usually ships 48h after ordering and I get it 15 days after in western Europe.
Never seized, never late.

How on earth do you guys get such bad luck?
It's my 10th order with PPL, it usually ships 48h after ordering and I get it 15 days after in western Europe.
Never seized, never late.
When is the last time you ordered?
Did you use the site or the rep?

Idk personally I’ve been checking peoples join dates.

DO thread has been busier than this one. Seems like a lot of the seasoned members have moved on or went silent.

I asked panda a week ago or so if he was going to have a rep in the thread again and his response is he was going to try to get Ollie back here.

When is the last time you ordered?
Did you use the site or the rep?

Idk personally I’ve been checking peoples join dates.

DO thread has been busier than this one. Seems like a lot of the seasoned members have moved on or went silent.

I asked panda a week ago or so if he was going to have a rep in the thread again and his response is he was going to try to get Ollie back here.

Placed an order beginning of january 2022 and everything arrived mid january.
Placed an order end of januart 2022, shipped right after chinese new year and is now on its way.

I can't be bothered to send another's supplier's samples to Jano to have peace of mind. I did this with PPL, everything tested >98%, that's fine with me I'll stick with them.

What’s the deal with PPL vs DO? Are they like 2 divisions of the same company or something? Is one any better than the other?
Most companies get their raws from the same central factory in Shenzhen, so quality of raws is the same for everyone.
Things differ only in finished goods, how they handle distribution, and customer service.

Is the PPL rep gone?

I ordered some BPC 157 back in summer of 2020.. purple caps. Problem is I don't remember how many mg they are and that email account got deleted. I see they sell 2mg and 5mg vials now, but I have no idea what they sold back then.

"I always get my orders, so it must be extremely unlikely anyone else has had issues".

"I (allegedly) tested some of PPL's stuff in the past and it came back ok so PPL is g2g forever".

"There is one raws factory so every source uses the same raws". LOL

Do you ever post anything even remotely sensible? You have got to be one of the dumbest, most misinformed posters on this forum. Just stop.

Kids, @Goingstronger is a Panda shill. He once literally said PPL was a "blessing to this forum" and we should all be "grateful they even exist".

Now, I'm not shitting on Panda, but cnosidering how virtually every source shits the bed and/or exit scams at some point, the attitude should always be: "A source is only as good as their last-batch/last-customer-service-experience".
Blind brand loyalty in this game is fucking ridiculous and exclusively reserved for smoothbrain shillfags like Goingstronger, Cherokee, etc.