PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So I've been reading back some and I can't figure out if panda is still going strong or if he's dying off. I've used them in the past. Orders on site shows up few weeks later. Never even spoke to a person. Great shit. Still have some left. Anyone order recently I could get some feedback from? Appreciate you guys

So I've been reading back some and I can't figure out if panda is still going strong or if he's dying off. I've used them in the past. Orders on site shows up few weeks later. Never even spoke to a person. Great shit. Still have some left. Anyone order recently I could get some feedback from? Appreciate you guys
Ordered raws start of February. Been stuck in NL with PostNL for some time. Can update you if you want but the products seems to have been shipped. Melody also answers emails within 12h as usual.

Just got my bloodwork after 3 weeks switching to PPL Test C. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level.
1st week frontload 250 mg/week.
2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/week. (Pinned twice a week)

Testosterone level: 556 ng/dL (ref: 249-836)

I feel like the test level is a bit low, compared to my previous cruise of 150mg/wk PPL Test E last year, which came up as >1500 ng/dL (although that bloodwork was taken one day after pinning).

Has anyone tested PPL finished injectables in the past year or so? I'm having doubt on their gear but I don't want to throw the $600 worth of NPP and Primo just yet.

556 ng per dL (Mar 2022).png

LAST UPDATE:
I checked my test level after switching to a new PPL Test E vial. I used 120 mg/week splitted into 2 pins. My test level is 322 ng/dL (attached the image of the test result). This is almost two times lower than the last week's blood result (556 ng/dL on 125 mg/week PPL Test C).

I've decided to throw away all the products that I purchased from PPL.322 ng per dL (Mar 2022).png

LAST UPDATE:
I checked my test level after switching to a new PPL Test E vial. I used 120 mg/week splitted into 2 pins. My test level is 322 ng/dL (attached the image of the test result). This is almost two times lower than the last week's blood result (556 ng/dL on 125 mg/week PPL Test C).

I've decided to throw away all the products that I purchased from PPL.View attachment 162107
Damn. Why do they make such shitty gear? I've seen these complaints before. I've made 7 raws orders with them. But I'm sceptical to some products. Will switch to someone else from now on.

Damn. Why do they make such shitty gear? I've seen these complaints before. I've made 7 raws orders with them. But I'm sceptical to some products. Will switch to someone else from now on.
I only purchased finished injectables from them, so no idea about their raws. The main reason I bought from them is because everyone praises their raws.

What prodycts are you talking about? Why are you sceptical? Thanks

i ordered at 1/20 and got it today at 3/22 so it took 2 months to arrive.
i will update if i am satisfied after i cook it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_18.jpg
    Screenshot_18.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_19.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 144
Just got my bloodwork after 3 weeks switching to PPL Test C. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level.

I feel like the test level is a bit low, compared to my previous cruise of 150mg/wk PPL Test E last year, which came up as >1500 ng/dL (although that bloodwork was taken one day after pinning).

Has anyone tested PPL finished injectables in the past year or so? I'm having doubt on their gear but I don't want to throw the $600 worth of NPP and Primo just yet.

View attachment 161786
I got 1600 ng/dl with 650 pg/ml(Range 35-155) on 360mg of his TEST E about 3 weeks ago, I think your lab test is correct as most of your test is in its free form. despite being on 250mg. Steroids suppress SHBG a lot and studies show they don't ever recover. next time get your free test tested.

I got 1600 ng/dl with 650 pg/ml(Range 35-155) on 360mg of his TEST E about 3 weeks ago, I think your lab test is correct as most of your test is in its free form. despite being on 250mg. Steroids suppress SHBG a lot and studies show they don't ever recover. next time get your free test tested.
I'm not quite convinced about your theory of free testosterone level.

Now let's ignore the absolute value and talk about the precision. How can my test level be 300 ng/dl at 120 mg/week Test E and 550 ng/dl at 125 mg/week Test C? Both are taken at trough.

Anyways, I'm done with PPL. I'll be switching to another UGL and get my blood tested again.

View attachment 161786
This is brewed, but is it brewed by PPL. Is someone else like Colonial doing the brewing?

Most tests for raws are 95% or better purity from PPL. So if you overdose by 10% which any good brewer would and you protect it from light and heat then the hormone should be in good shape.

I only buy raws from PPL. That said I do buy finished for somethings and I tell my source to overdose that shit and make sure you send me crashed vials, I want big globs of crunchy crystals in the bottom of those vials to make sure I'm getting best bang for the buck. No one likes paying for weak sauce.

This is brewed, but is it brewed by PPL. Is someone else like Colonial doing the brewing?

Most tests for raws are 95% or better purity from PPL. So if you overdose by 10% which any good brewer would and you protect it from light and heat then the hormone should be in good shape.

I only buy raws from PPL. That said I do buy finished for somethings and I tell my source to overdose that shit and make sure you send me crashed vials, I want big globs of crunchy crystals in the bottom of those vials to make sure I'm getting best bang for the buck. No one likes paying for weak sauce.
Whatever the reason, they should just stop selling finished injectables if they can't do it right. Even if they have top quality raws, selling underdosed or bunk gear is not acceptable at all. Additionally, Melody (PPL rep) has been ghosting my email for almost a month.

I hope switching to another well-known source that only sells finished products (no raws) will give me the appropriate result.

Whatever the reason, they should just stop selling finished injectables if they can't do it right. Even if they have top quality raws, selling underdosed or bunk gear is not acceptable at all. Additionally, Melody (PPL rep) has been ghosting my email for almost a month.

I hope switching to another well-known source that only sells finished products (no raws) will give me the appropriate result.
TRT with UGL if you're the type that wants accurate dose, you're probably better off going the pharma route if you can.

Most of us realize that we're gonna have to play around with the dose when using UGL. I don't do paint by numbers, I don't have a target number I'm trying to hit. I dose based off the tried and true method of what I feel like. If I feel strong as shit, then I'm good.

TRT with UGL if you're the type that wants accurate dose
Well, I'm not expecting too much with the price I paid, but the last few bloodworks are just pathetic. I hope that not all UGLs are as bad as this.

you're probably better off going the pharma route if you can.
I'm going to try the pharma*** route before giving up with UGLs.

Most of us realize that we're gonna have to play around with the dose when using UGL. I don't do paint by numbers, I don't have a target number I'm trying to hit. I dose based off the tried and true method of what I feel like. If I feel strong as shit, then I'm good.
By the way do you do blood works to see if your gear is legit? I suppose going by feel is not a really good idea.

By the way do you do blood works to see if your gear is legit? I suppose going by feel is not a really good idea.
I used to worry about legit gear, I don't anymore as my stash is to the point I could go 150 years without running out. If something isn't working, I just toss it in the trash and use something else.

I used to worry about legit gear, I don't anymore as my stash is to the point I could go 150 years without running out. If something isn't working, I just toss it in the trash and use something else.
I see. I have an issue with ordering gear in bulk from a single source. Once I found one of their products was bad, I immediately lost my trust and wouldn't want to use anything from them anymore.

Sponsors