PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You're taking UGL test, obvious you should get it tested and then you will have your answer. You must be new to this.

You're taking UGL test, obvious you should get it tested and then you will have your answer. You must be new to this.
Yes, PPL is my first experience with UGL gear. That's why I posted my bloodwork so others can be aware of their finished injectables quality.
Yes, I read all of your silly comments. You're disappointed for no real reason on a TRT dose.
I'm disappointed with their low quality injectables, proven by my bloodwork.

What were levels?
150mg/wk Test E: >1500 ng/dL (1 day after pinning)
125 mg/wk Test C: 556 ng/dL (trough)
120 mg/wk Test E: 322 ng/dL (trough)

And 57ng/dL at 100mg/wk Test E, but the vial might have been compromised or opened during the shipping process, so I wouldn't include it to be fair.

Those are the result of 4 different vials.

150mg/wk Test E: >1500 ng/dL (1 day after pinning)
125 mg/wk Test C: 556 ng/dL (trough)
120 mg/wk Test E: 322 ng/dL (trough)

And 57ng/dL at 100mg/wk Test E, but the vial might have been compromised or opened during the shipping process, so I wouldn't include it to be fair.

Those are the result of 4 different vials.

I’m supposed to stay in my own thread here. Can you give me a brief rundown on your injection protocol? And did you email us about this issue? I personally am on site at our pharmaceutical OEM factory every time we brew a new batch to oversee the quality control of our products. Followed up by HPLC testing for each batch after they are finished. But anyway, tell me about the issue and let’s find out what happened and get the issue figured out and come to a resolution that will leave you satisfied and content

I’m supposed to stay in my own thread here. Can you give me a brief rundown on your injection protocol? And did you email us about this issue? I personally am on site at our pharmaceutical OEM factory every time we brew a new batch to oversee the quality control of our products. Followed up by HPLC testing for each batch after they are finished. But anyway, tell me about the issue and let’s find out what happened and get the issue figured out and come to a resolution that will leave you satisfied and content
Are you the CEO?

Most of your lab results are from 2019

I’m supposed to stay in my own thread here. Can you give me a brief rundown on your injection protocol?
I'll copy the main points from my thread:
I always pin twice weekly during my cruise. These results are from 4 different vials.

1) Last year's cruise 150mg/wk Test E: >1500 ng/dL (1 day after pinning).
I thought PPL was legit cause my test level was really high, although that might be peak level. I decided to lower my test level for the next cruise.

2) Feb 2022 cruise (5 weeks in) 100 mg/wk Test E: 57 ng/dL. I thought there might be a mistake with the blood test, so I rechecked 3 days later. Second result: 163 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken morning before my pin, so they should be the trough levels.
Note: this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, indicating it has been opened/adulterated during the shipping process. So I don't blame your gear for this shitty blood result.

3) Mar 2022 (1st week frontload 250 mg/wk Test C, 2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/wk Test C): 556 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level. I feel like the test level is a bit low, and thought it might be underdosed. I decided to switch to a new Test E vial, and got bloodwork the following week.

4) Mar 2022 (120 mg/wk Test E): 322 ng/dL. This is almost two times lower than the last week's blood result.

-Summary: Only the first bloodwork was good. The rest are bad, even using the same dose led to quite different levels (556 vs 322). Additionally, the difference between peak and trough shouldn't be that high (e.g. 1500 vs 322). I've decided to not ever use any PPL products again.

Pic of my PPL trash stash, in case anyone think I'm only trying to badmouth them.

Why am I a bit mad? Because I threw away almost $1k worth of gear (NPP, Primo, Test C/E). I'm not from the US so it's not really a small amount of money.

I'd rather spend more on better UGL brand (which I'm doing now) rather than using underdosed gear and destroying my mental health with all the overthinking.

Man, you should be having your team upload those on your site under the corresponding products. That would give people chubbies.
I told my wife to start doing. I also told her tomorrow to upload all the latest reports to the site. I will admit that was a lazy oversight on my part for the company.
what did you primo raw look like ? typical fish scales?
Primo Raws look iridescent flake like powder
Are you the CEO?
Yeah I’m the owner
Most of your lab results are from 2019
Uploading all the latest reports tomorrow. Will continue to always keep them updated in the future as well. I just sell so many Raws every month and produce so many products that it was a pain in the ass to change them so often. My website backend is really slow in China. Because actually, my website is blocked by the Chinese government so domestic Chinese people can’t be influenced by it. But again, I see the importance of keeping them updated because it gives peace of mind. I have enough employees at this point to handle to job of keeping them updated. So I will always have them updated moving forward. I apologize for the laziness.
I'll copy the main points from my thread:
I always pin twice weekly during my cruise. These results are from 4 different vials.

1) Last year's cruise 150mg/wk Test E: >1500 ng/dL (1 day after pinning).
I thought PPL was legit cause my test level was really high, although that might be peak level. I decided to lower my test level for the next cruise.

2) Feb 2022 cruise (5 weeks in) 100 mg/wk Test E: 57 ng/dL. I thought there might be a mistake with the blood test, so I rechecked 3 days later. Second result: 163 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken morning before my pin, so they should be the trough levels.
Note: this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, indicating it has been opened/adulterated during the shipping process. So I don't blame your gear for this shitty blood result.

3) Mar 2022 (1st week frontload 250 mg/wk Test C, 2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/wk Test C): 556 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level. I feel like the test level is a bit low, and thought it might be underdosed. I decided to switch to a new Test E vial, and got bloodwork the following week.

4) Mar 2022 (120 mg/wk Test E): 322 ng/dL. This is almost two times lower than the last week's blood result.

-Summary: Only the first bloodwork was good. The rest are bad, even using the same dose led to quite different levels (556 vs 322). Additionally, the difference between peak and trough shouldn't be that high (e.g. 1500 vs 322). I've decided to not ever use any PPL products again.

Pic of my PPL trash stash, in case anyone think I'm only trying to badmouth them. View attachment 162861
PM me with the order numbers. Like I mentioned above, I do HPLC test every batch of products we produce and I am on site when any batch of products we manufacture are being made. Testosterone at my wholesale factory pricing, well, it just wouldn’t make sense that I under dosed products intentionally to save a couple bucks. I can still afford the gas for the lambo without resorting to shady tactics like that. I can’t say exactly what happened in your situation. But I do have a customer satisfaction guarantee for my company that we’ve always had. I always try and do my best by our customers to leave them feeling satisfied with their orders. I apologize it wasn’t handled better when you emailed us. Unfortunately we have many people try and take advantage of us because of that policy. Not even remotely trying to say that is the case in this situation or that you are a competitor that has money to spend on an amount of vials that would make you appear to be making a legit order in order to discredit us. I don’t have time to worry about things like that. But I do genuinely want to apologize to you that the manor in which your situation was handled was done so poorly. Regardless of if you do or do not want to use my products again in the future. I still want to speak with you on PM and try and show my sincerity about the situation by giving you a store credit code for at a minimum the value of the order you placed. If you don’t trust my UGL products I have a full Turkish pharmaceutical product section on my website you can spend the credit code on. Shoot me a PM. But also I would appreciate if you could message a mod and ask him to remove the picture of my companies vial that has part of the stealth packaging on it still. Thank you
Yes, I did. I sent a few emails regarding the opened/adulterated vial, Melody said that she will check this with Panda and get back to me ASAP. Then she just ghosted me for a month even though I asked for updates.
I apologize for her not responding. Send message on wickr: soflakidinchina or telegram: purplepandalabs and I’ll give you a code with a nice orders value of money you can use anytime on the website for our fuck up
Why am I a bit mad? Because I threw away almost $1k worth of gear (NPP, Primo, Test C/E). I'm not from the US so it's not really a small amount of money.

I'd rather spend more on better UGL brand (which I'm doing now) rather than using underdosed gear and destroying my mental health with all the overthinking.
Send me a message. I will try and make it right to you

Last edited: