PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I see. I have an issue with ordering gear in bulk from a single source. Once I found one of their products was bad, I immediately lost my trust and wouldn't want to use anything from them anymore.
You'll never have a long term relationship with a source. They all disappear after a few years or they change things up and start moving too much product and the quality suffers, or they get lazy and ship really slow.

Brewing 1000 vials at once or even more is hard and requires someone that knows what they're doing. This is one of the reasons I request crashed vials from sources so at least I know there's something in the vial, however my main source that was great for years exit scammed and another source I used for a couple of years had floaters in his brew upon really close inspection and I ended up tossing dozens of vials.

Can't trust anyone, that's why I brew my own.

With PPL reshipper it made it a lot safer to move more product.

You'll never have a long term relationship with a source. They all disappear after a few years or they change things up and start moving too much product and the quality suffers, or they get lazy and ship really slow.

Brewing 1000 vials at once or even more is hard and requires someone that knows what they're doing. This is one of the reasons I request crashed vials from sources so at least I know there's something in the vial, however my main source that was great for years exit scammed and another source I used for a couple of years had floaters in his brew upon really close inspection and I ended up tossing dozens of vials.

Can't trust anyone, that's why I brew my own.

With PPL reshipper it made it a lot safer to move more product.
Homebrewing is def the more ideal choice if you can do that. I haven't look much into it though.

Moving forward, I'll stick to sources that have been in the game for a few years. I need to avoid getting baited by cheap prices again. Posh UGL is def much more expensive (still cheaper than pharma grade though), but I hope it'll be worth it.

Homebrewing is def the more ideal choice if you can do that. I haven't look much into it though.

Moving forward, I'll stick to sources that have been in the game for a few years. I need to avoid getting baited by cheap prices again. Posh UGL is def much more expensive (still cheaper than pharma grade though), but I hope it'll be worth it.
Cheap prices are almost always a bad idea if you care about quality.

Everyone should try a few vials of pharma test at least once because it does hit harder than UGL. I know some people will argue against that, but it does. It's just too expensive for all the bullshit you have to go through to get it unless you were lucky enough to have a brother like myself that used to supply me until he got stingy.

Cheap prices are almost always a bad idea if you care about quality.

Everyone should try a few vials of pharma test at least once because it does hit harder than UGL. I know some people will argue against that, but it does. It's just too expensive for all the bullshit you have to go through to get it unless you were lucky enough to have a brother like myself that used to supply me until he got stingy.
I used to thought that sources that sell expensive gears are just greedy LOL. Because people were saying that raws are extremely cheap, and the main difference between sources is how they brew the finished oil.

Now I've learnt that you get what you paid for.

Has anyone recently placed an order on ppl? I did mine almost 20 days ago and there are still no updates, I have been told that it is still in China due to the covid outbreak....

Has anyone recently placed an order on ppl? I did mine almost 20 days ago and there are still no updates, I have been told that it is still in China due to the covid outbreak....
Did you get a tracking number that will activate once the reshipper receives your pack?

Did PPL tell you your pack is still in china waiting to be shipped.

Posh UGL is def much more expensive (still cheaper than pharma grade though), but I hope it'll be worth it.
It absolutely will not be. The hormone is the same whether it comes with a fancy label and is marked up 50% more than the next guy. Testing is everything. If a lab sells quality tested gear then you needn’t worry about its level of poshness.

It absolutely will not be. The hormone is the same whether it comes with a fancy label and is marked up 50% more than the next guy. Testing is everything. If a lab sells quality tested gear then you needn’t worry about its level of poshness.
It's not really poshness that you need to worry about.

It's these sellers that move bulk and are putting out shitloads of gear without the time to attend to quality control. So that vial of Test you wanted for $18 is a nice price, but you look closely and you see floaters. It's just not worth the hassle to save $12/vial, go ahead and pay the higher price and demand quality.

A fair price for Test is $30/vial, or $45 for 20ml. The source should be expected to put out a nice product at that price.

I placed one a couple weeks ago. I'm kinda shitty they sent mine to a reshipper. I want my shit coming to me. Who knows when or where a pack is now. Tracking is completely fucking pointless now. Now we will never know where our shit is at. Could be sitting at ppl or on the way or in customs. They sure as shit won't tell us. So now who in tf knows how many months we may wait. This is bullshit really. Gl man. Hopefully shit goes well but this is just a way for the source to keep us out of the loop

I'm not talking about the gear content, a $100 vial of Test E would have the same compound of testosterone with a $10 vial of UGL Test. The main issue is the quality of the brewing process. Surely a source with a big manufacturing facility with standardized procedure would charge more than someone brewing in their basement.

I'm not saying that all cheap sources are trash, I'm just talking based on my experience of this one source.

I placed one a couple weeks ago. I'm kinda shitty they sent mine to a reshipper. I want my shit coming to me. Who knows when or where a pack is now. Tracking is completely fucking pointless now. Now we will never know where our shit is at. Could be sitting at ppl or on the way or in customs. They sure as shit won't tell us. So now who in tf knows how many months we may wait. This is bullshit really. Gl man. Hopefully shit goes well but this is just a way for the source to keep us out of the loop
Reshipper is a 1000% better than direct ship.

It's faster and you don't have to worry about customs.

35 days is the longest it has taken for my packs to land with reshipper.

It comes sealed in stealth packaging from PPL so the reshipper isn't gonna fuck with your stuff.

Reshipper is a 1000% better than direct ship.

It's faster and you don't have to worry about customs.

35 days is the longest it has taken for my packs to land with reshipper.

It comes sealed in stealth packaging from PPL so the reshipper isn't gonna fuck with your stuff.
Well that makes me feel little better I just don't like surprises. Lol. So 35 days since marked shipped? I mean I don't even check tracking til after 20 days or so anyway. I just feel like a tracking number thru a reship won't even hit the system until cpl days before it's in my box so I'll prob have it before I'd even check tracking. Thank you man for letting me know though. Last time I ordered it came to me so just threw me off. Thought one had to ask for a reshipper

It's not really poshness that you need to worry about.

It's these sellers that move bulk and are putting out shitloads of gear without the time to attend to quality control. So that vial of Test you wanted for $18 is a nice price, but you look closely and you see floaters. It's just not worth the hassle to save $12/vial, go ahead and pay the higher price and demand quality.

A fair price for Test is $30/vial, or $45 for 20ml. The source should be expected to put out a nice product at that price.
Pay more for pharmaceutical grade and not something with a purple bear on the lable

Did you get a tracking number that will activate once the reshipper receives your pack?

Did PPL tell you your pack is still in china waiting to be shipped.

I received my tracking number on March 10 but when I didn't see updates I asked melody by email who told me that she was still in China due to the coronavirus outbreak, that's the last I heard

Just got my bloodwork after 3 weeks switching to PPL Test C. Bloodwork was taken morning before my pin, so it should be the trough level.
1st week frontload 250 mg/week.
2nd and 3rd week 125 mg/week. (Pinned twice a week)

Testosterone level: 556 ng/dL (ref: 249-836)

I feel like the test level is a bit low, compared to my previous cruise of 150mg/wk PPL Test E last year, which came up as >1500 ng/dL (although that bloodwork was taken one day after pinning).

Has anyone tested PPL finished injectables in the past year or so? I'm having doubt on their gear but I don't want to throw the $600 worth of NPP and Primo just yet.

View attachment 161786

I'm really not seeing an issue with a trough level in the 550's at your dose, what exactly were you expecting on a TRT dose at trough? Why don't you get blood work done 24-36 hours after injecting so you can see the peak.

I'm really not seeing an issue with a trough level in the 550's at your dose, what exactly were you expecting on a TRT dose at trough? Why don't you get blood work done 24-36 hours after injecting so you can see the peak.
Did you read all the messages I posted on this thread? I suggest you go through everything that I posted here, and you'll see why I'm dissapointed.

Sponsors