PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Long time customer extremely disappointed with Panda. I ordered some domestic items that were clearly in stock at the time of order and paid. Domestic items are supposed to take about 7-9 days shipping. I contacted support because my package hadn't been shipped 6 days after ordering only to be told that the product I ordered is out of stock and they wont restock for another 5 days. Add in shipping times and im looking at just under a month to receive a domestic package. I will have no use for what was ordered by the time they arrive and have requested a refund. Will keep updated here

Update:
No response, started taking 25mg of the “tbol” 2 weeks in and gyno flaring up. Pretty sure it’s adrol as labeled on the caps and not tbol. Also increased bodyweight 7-10lbs. Only other change is going from cruise Test E 100mg weekly to 300mg weekly.
Test it. Wild accusations are worth shit. And the gyno flare up couldn’t possibly be from the increase in test smh…

I have one question from anyone that can answer me. How the hell do i buy this cybershinu? I guess it cant be done on coinbase,how how do i buy it and trade. Can anyone explain me coz i am noob please

Recieved a new tracking number almost a week ago, which is still not activated by a carrier
That's normal. It's the reshipper tracking code that you received, which won't be active until your packaga arrives in the reshipper's country.

Last year, I ordered 6 vials of Test E 300mg/mL from PPL.

I recently checked my test level on cruise (100 mg Test E per week, which is 50 mg twice weekly), and my testosterone level turned out to be 57 ng/dL (reference range: 249-836 ng/dL). I was shocked, so I rechecked again 3 days later and the result was 163 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken before I pinned on the respective day.

I'm so confused because on my previous cruise five months ago (150 mg Test E per week from the same batch I ordered, but different vial), my testosterone level was >1500 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken 1 day after pinning.

Is it possible that this vial's testosterone decomposed/degraded during the lab analysis done by the customs for assessment of chemicals? Because this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, which I assume is caused by the assessment process done by the customs.

Could anyone please explain what might be happening in my case? I attached the pics of the vial and testosterone level from my bloodworks.

Stopper.jpgVial 2.jpgVial.jpg1500 ng per dL (Sep 2021).png57.27 ng per dL (Feb 2022).png163.8 ng per dL (Feb 2022).png

Last edited:
Last year, I ordered 6 vials of Test E 300mg/mL from PPL.

I recently checked my test level on cruise (100 mg Test E per week, which is 50 mg twice weekly), and my testosterone level turned out to be 57.27 ng/dL (reference range: 249-836 ng/dL). I was shocked, so I rechecked again 3 days later and the result was 163.8 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken before I pinned on the respective day.

I'm so confused because on my previous cruise five months ago (150 mg Test E per week from the same batch I ordered, but different vial), my testosterone level was >1500 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken 1 day after pinning.

Is it possible that this vial's testosterone decomposed/degraded during the lab analysis done by the customs for assessment of chemicals? Because this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, which I assume is caused by the assessment process done by the customs.

Could anyone please explain what might be happening in my case? I attached the pics of the vial and testosterone level from my bloodworks.

View attachment 160862View attachment 160863View attachment 160864View attachment 160865View attachment 160866View attachment 160867
Start homebrewing. Never trust finished products of even the most reliable suppliers.

I am going to place an order, does anyone know any discount code that is not the form of payment in cybershinu that does not exist in my bitcoins app?

PurplePanda
Hey Meso,

I'm SwolePanda owner of Purple Panda Labs. I've come here to offer our quality Raws to the members of Meso. We are a verified source on Reddits SST. We have lots of reviews on SST for anyone to check out. All of our Raws are hplc tested and the test report is listed on our website under the compound.

You can view our current stock on our website. Please order off the website or feel free to email us your order. We are offering a 5% discount for Meso users who want to give us a try, the coupon code is: Meso777. Please just email us the promo code and order number and we'll apply it.

What forms of payment do you accept, paypal, credit card ?

Last edited:
Panda does not have an active rep on Meso anymore or on any other board really.

You can hit their website if you want and read the FAQ or email their customer service.

Panda does not have an active rep on Meso anymore or on any other board really.

You can hit their website if you want and read the FAQ or email their customer service.

Yeah I talked with him a bit on wickr about a month ago and he said he was going to try to get a rep back here.

That was the second time I contacted him about no rep on meso.

I’m pretty sure that’s why the thread has died off and people are looking elsewhere for their wares.

Yeah I talked with him a bit on wickr about a month ago and he said he was going to try to get a rep back here.

That was the second time I contacted him about no rep on meso.

I’m pretty sure that’s why the thread has died off and people are looking elsewhere for their wares.
I don't understand why it's so difficult. Ollie had good intentions but had like 500 personal problems to deal with and went MIA very often. And now he's gone. It just seems so amateurish. And the rep before that apparently was a dick. Just hire some Indian dude.

I don't understand why it's so difficult. Ollie had good intentions but had like 500 personal problems to deal with and went MIA very often. And now he's gone. It just seems so amateurish. And the rep before that apparently was a dick. Just hire some Indian dude.
Never will you meet an Indian dude that’s a dick, they always sound like they’re willing to sell you their kidney of it means you leave a happy customer