PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Decided to do bloodwork on my high mg cruise of 250mg. 1243ng/dl 5x multiplier doesn’t seem too bad to me. 48 hour after last pin. No ai, but no physical symptoms either for those concerned about estro. Not worried about efr either, I take creatine, I’ve done bloodwork on and off creatine and it does make a big difference. This is PPL finished products.

Attachments

• 154D1191-C324-442D-AC8F-8510C2ACAC77.png
    154D1191-C324-442D-AC8F-8510C2ACAC77.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 37
-PM me with the order numbers.

-But also I would appreciate if you could message a mod and ask him to remove the picture of my companies vial that has part of the stealth packaging on it still.

-Send message on wickr: soflakidinchina or telegram: purplepandalabs and I’ll give you a code with a nice orders value of money you can use anytime on the website for our fuck up
-I've PMed you my order number with the 'Conversation' feature of this forum.

-You meant the pic of the stealth packaging that I posted on my thread (PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022)? The mod has removed it by request, you can check it.

-I've added and messaged you on Telegram. Looking forward for your replies.

-I've PMed you my order number with the 'Conversation' feature of this forum.

-You meant the pic of the stealth packaging that I posted on my thread (PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022)? The mod has removed it by request, you can check it.

-I've added and messaged you on Telegram. Looking forward for your replies.
Nah in the picture you posted in this thread. Look at the caps of the vials posted
What email address actually gets a reply?

I've tried 3 different ones previously and no one actually bothers answering
Check your spam. If you email [email redacted] you will get a response. I have people working around the clock answering emails. Check your spam
do you ship to PO boxes in australia?
Yes we can

*Clears throat* Hmmm. i dunno who he could possibly see as head and shoulders above the rest? ;):D
His first rep was actually ok.
At least some of these guys have someone they can direct their questions to again.
PPL’s raws have always been good.
I’ve been wanting to do some blind ordering and get some testing done so people could really weigh their options but …. Haven’t got around to it…… yet.

Lol this ass bag is really still doing business, human beings never learn
Why wouldn't he? I've placed 10 orders with PPL and they never failed to satisfy me.
Replies within 6 hours max, package sent withing 72h max, always got what I ordered.

Hey what's going on with ppl website? Won't load in chrome and looks like the domain was seized.

Also my 2 old pct sites were seized(within the past month since I checked). One has fbi notice and one also has the domain seized. Are they doing some big crackdown?

How do I place an order? Who's the best to email?

Hey what's going on with ppl website? Won't load in chrome and looks like the domain was seized.

Also my 2 old pct sites were seized(within the past month since I checked). One has fbi notice and one also has the domain seized. Are they doing some big crackdown?

How do I place an order? Who's the best to email?

All i get is a DNS error.

This site can’t be reached​

DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

Could be a DDOS attack. Could be anything really.

All i get is a DNS error.

This site can’t be reached​

DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

Could be a DDOS attack. Could be anything really.
I actually did a DNS lookup and nothing comes up. A DDOS wouldn't affect the dns. Basically the domain isn't even hooked up to a website right now