PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Screenshot_20220419-154545_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20220419-154542_Samsung Notes.jpg

Not 100% sure this is relevant here, but these are my bloods on the 4th week of pct (100/50/50/50 clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva).
Cycle was TEST-A 10w @500mg+hcg 250 iu+50 mg anavar for the last 4 weeks.

I tried to find what bloods should look like on PCT but I haven't found anything,my hormones numbers look OK though.

Did you ever get in touch with him?
I did. Gotta figure this out. Lol. My Coinbase first put a fuckin FOURTEEN DAY hold on my funds. Lol. Lost a few hundred. Then it was free. Then they wanted reverification. Then sent it. Then got refunded because of the window. Got hit with fees 2xs. So maybe third time is the charm.

I did. Gotta figure this out. Lol. My Coinbase first put a fuckin FOURTEEN DAY hold on my funds. Lol. Lost a few hundred. Then it was free. Then they wanted reverification. Then sent it. Then got refunded because of the window. Got hit with fees 2xs. So maybe third time is the charm.
Coinbase sucks balls. Use the CashApp to buy your BTC and then transfer to a Blockchain wallet or something like that. Super easy.

Coinbase sucks balls. Use the CashApp to buy your BTC and then transfer to a Blockchain wallet or something like that. Super easy.
Yeah it wasn't too bad a while ago. But I brewed enough to not have to fuck with BTC at all in a long ass time. And it clearly does suck ass.

That’s exactly what turned me off about Coinbase - the 14 day hold like wtf man! Their fees are kind of obnoxious too

View attachment 163893View attachment 163894

Not 100% sure this is relevant here, but these are my bloods on the 4th week of pct (100/50/50/50 clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva).
Cycle was TEST-A 10w @500mg+hcg 250 iu+50 mg anavar for the last 4 weeks.

I tried to find what bloods should look like on PCT but I haven't found anything,my hormones numbers look OK though.
On PCT your numbers should look pretty much like that. It doesn’t tell you anything about what they’ll look like a month after PCT, but at the very least you know you’re taking what you think you’re taking.