PurplePandaLabs Raw source

At least you tested it. Time to figure out what happened with your bloodwork or if it was a lab error
Yep I figured I'd rather spend a few hundred dollars testing them before throwing them away. And it turns out that there's no issue with the gear.

I think I know what causes my blood level to be that low during the cruise, I've talked about this to @purplepandalabs directly, but I won't post it here cause you all would call me stupid lol. Hint: it's most likely related to my injection procedure.

Yep I figured I'd rather spend a few hundred dollars testing them before throwing them away. And it turns out that there's no issue with the gear.

I think I know what causes my blood level to be that low during the cruise, I've talked about this to @purplepandalabs directly, but I won't post it here cause you all would call me stupid lol. Hint: it's most likely related to my injection procedure.
I think subQ will give you lower peaks and valleys but increases the half life. Is this what you’re referring to?

Could you message me what the procedure was I’m curious? Won’t judge
I think subQ will give you lower peaks and valleys but increases the half life. Is this what you’re referring to?
There might be several factors, but the one that I'm sure of is that I used a 3mL syringe to draw 0.2mL of Test E, and I never removed the air pocket that's inside the syringe. So I'm sure that I took less volume of oil that I intended to.

Moving forward, I'll be using a 1mL syringe on my cruise, overdraw the Test, and push the plunger to remove the air pocket. This way I can get the dose that I want.

I'm not sure if other reasons such as scar tissue or inflammation (discussed in my thread in the Steroid Lab Testing section) affect the result due to altered absorption rate. During that cruise, my VG injection is a bit painful and it's quite difficult to push the plunger.

Anyways, I'm glad that I haven't thrown out my stash of NPP, Primo, and Test C. I'm not sure if I still want to use the Test E though, due to the PIP and inflammation it might cause.

After getting Jano's results, I'm quite confident that PPL finished products are properly dosed. Getting the gear tested is a much more objective method to check its quality compared to bloodwork.

Aren't you just a sweetheart that's not disrespect panda's thread with the where the fuck you are and no keyboard warriors are not qualified to call someone else a retard besides be nice I know your mother taught you better she just left
Aww that was cute. The difference between you and I is I'm a customer in the threads I post in!!! Lmao!! Or if it's not in the underground I post about things that matter!! You should try ordering (I see that may be to complicated for you) or offering insight ( although I doubt you have any real life experience with peds) but hey. Good luck

Anyone have experience with ppl raw Deca? I’ve ordered it twice, the first time it was a powder but the current batch is a hard solid waxy type material. Is this right?

Anyone has experience with Turkish pharma orders shipping to Europe?
What's the shipping time?

(I would assume it's less than the 5-6 weeks that raws take from China)

So I bought some finished test cyp 250mg vials from you guys. Been running it for a little over 3 weeks at 500mg/week. First couple of weeks were all good, administered daily subq. Some pip but nothing major.

After the 2nd week though I started getting insane, and I really do mean insane pip. Anywhere I injected, area would be hard/swollen for several days and be debilitating. For example VG and I'm not able to stand up, walk or put on pants or shoes without a lot of difficulty.
At first thought I somehow contaminated the vial and got an infection. So I opened a fresh one and was extra careful filling my slin pins, but same thing happened anywhere I pin.

Just wondering if I'm getting an allergic reaction to the carrier oil/leftover solvents or something else? What carrier oil do you guys use?
If I really am getting an allergic reaction I need to know what oil to avoid.

Last edited:
So I bought some finished test cyp 250mg vials from you guys. Been running it for a little over 3 weeks at 500mg/week. First couple of weeks were all good, administered daily subq. Some pip but nothing major.

After the 2nd week though I started getting insane, and I really do mean insane pip. Anywhere I injected, area would be hard/swollen for several days and be debilitating. For example VG and I'm not able to stand up, walk or put on pants or shoes without a lot of difficulty.
At first thought I somehow contaminated the vial and got an infection. So I opened a fresh one and was extra careful filling my slin pins, but same thing happened anywhere I pin.

Just wondering if I'm getting an allergic reaction to the carrier oil/leftover solvents or something else? What carrier oil do you guys use?
If I really am getting an allergic reaction I need to know what oil to avoid.
Forgot to tag @purplepandalabs

Sponsors