PurplePandaLabs Raw source

On PCT your numbers should look pretty much like that. It doesn’t tell you anything about what they’ll look like a month after PCT, but at the very least you know you’re taking what you think you’re taking.

Gotcha ty mate! Yeah I'm afraid my test numbers won't look this good in a month as they were lower than this even before starting to cycle 3 years ago.

I placed an order on 4/9, payment cleared immediately status went to “preparing package”. Today is 4/21 and nothing has changed. Maybe my memory is faulty but I thought in the past it usually updated to shipped after a couple days. Is it normal to say preparing package for this long? Or maybe a change in process I’m not up to speed on?

Not looking to make an accusation just curious.

I’ve made several orders with PPL always get what I ordered and always great service!

This is brewed, but is it brewed by PPL. Is someone else like Colonial doing the brewing?

Most tests for raws are 95% or better purity from PPL. So if you overdose by 10% which any good brewer would and you protect it from light and heat then the hormone should be in good shape.

I only buy raws from PPL. That said I do buy finished for somethings and I tell my source to overdose that shit and make sure you send me crashed vials, I want big globs of crunchy crystals in the bottom of those vials to make sure I'm getting best bang for the buck. No one likes paying for weak sauce.
Bro pm me that sauce I'm in need bad of some stuff

Last edited:
You'll never have a long term relationship with a source. They all disappear after a few years or they change things up and start moving too much product and the quality suffers, or they get lazy and ship really slow.

Brewing 1000 vials at once or even more is hard and requires someone that knows what they're doing. This is one of the reasons I request crashed vials from sources so at least I know there's something in the vial, however my main source that was great for years exit scammed and another source I used for a couple of years had floaters in his brew upon really close inspection and I ended up tossing dozens of vials.

Can't trust anyone, that's why I brew my own.

With PPL reshipper it made it a lot safer to move more product.
They have a reshiper to get though customs ???

I placed an order on 4/9, payment cleared immediately status went to “preparing package”. Today is 4/21 and nothing has changed. Maybe my memory is faulty but I thought in the past it usually updated to shipped after a couple days. Is it normal to say preparing package for this long? Or maybe a change in process I’m not up to speed on?

Not looking to make an accusation just curious.

I’ve made several orders with PPL always get what I ordered and always great service!
*Update just got a tracking number and it this is right this will be the fastest delivery of an international order I’ve gotten! I think maybe the system just didn’t update right away.

*Update just got a tracking number and it this is right this will be the fastest delivery of an international order I’ve gotten! I think maybe the system just didn’t update right away.
Where do you live?
I'm in France and so far it's the longest any PPL shipment has ever taken: over the 4 weeks mark as of today.

You're asking Ted Kaczynski's half retarded brother for a handout? Man, you are desperate.
He's more than desperate he's half retarted too!! That or he's some kid using his school computer to try and get drugs off the internet!! Haven't figured it out but def an intelligence issue going on somewhere!!

Is lil_swole LE? He also PMs so many people.

Would make sense him being LE

I think hes trying to bait someone into sending him raws privately

They have a reshiper to get though customs ???
Your post history is making me a little suspicious, you tend to stay in the underground, conversations on other parts of the forum aren't looking good.

1. Education level.
2. Native Language, English?
3. Race/Ethnicity?
4. Means of earning a living?

This one goes out to @MisterSuperGod

Now you see why I change my username so often. I know you think it's a shit move and you can't stand me, but you've been MSG for a long long time, you've got a long history. Where's I've been 30+ different names on different forums.

You never know who's watching, we've known LE has been on the Darknet taking people down, but this forum has been a safe place as far as we know.

Might want think about a name change yourself MSG.

Your post history is making me a little suspicious, you tend to stay in the underground, conversations on other parts of the forum aren't looking good.

1. Education level.
2. Native Language, English?
3. Race/Ethnicity?
4. Means of earning a living?

This one goes out to @MisterSuperGod

Now you see why I change my username so often. I know you think it's a shit move and you can't stand me, but you've been MSG for a long long time, you've got a long history. Where's I've been 30+ different names on different forums.

You never know who's watching, we've known LE has been on the Darknet taking people down, but this forum has been a safe place as far as we know.

Might want think about a name change yourself MSG.

i don't need to juggle usernames because i'm careful with how much personal information i post.

The thing you're overlooking with your use of multiple usernames is that it's clear enough for a blind man to follow you from one username to the next. You're taking extra steps and getting no additional protection.

i don't need to juggle usernames because i'm careful with how much personal information i post.

The thing you're overlooking with your use of multiple usernames is that it's clear enough for a blind man to follow you from one username to the next. You're taking extra steps and getting no additional protection.
Sure it's recognizable to you because you are irritated by my posts.

For some reason you just can't get on board with my anti-authority philosophy, that's fine. You'll learn to love me eventually.

Sponsors

Latest posts