PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Did anyone try putting the www. In the beginning of it
Damn I sincerely apologize, guess I panicked because the other sites were down. I always go directly to the site without the www, guess it's just that that's not working now. Again I apologize

I've had some back and forth with a 'Melody' who kindly provided me the HPLC report for your DHT powder.

However, since 98.3% of the material analysed represents DHT that's still 1.7% unaccounted for.

I understand it's going to be the impurities as Melody stated, but can you confirm what those impurities are as there are specific ones I want to avoid.

I've had some back and forth with a 'Melody' who kindly provided me the HPLC report for your DHT powder.

However, since 98.3% of the material analysed represents DHT that's still 1.7% unaccounted for.

I understand it's going to be the impurities as Melody stated, but can you confirm what those impurities are as there are specific ones I want to avoid.

Harmless esterless hormones.

I have ordered from Panda for years. Just opened bulk bottles that arrived 1/29 off last year. Two were filled with Isopropyl Alcohol (supposed to be Tren Ace) And a bottle of Sustanon was just oil.... Also got Arimidex and Dianabol..... this entire order was compromised. Tried Arimidex..... Estro still out of control.... what the hell happened to PANDA?

I have ordered from Panda for years. Just opened bulk bottles that arrived 1/29 off last year. Two were filled with Isopropyl Alcohol (supposed to be Tren Ace) And a bottle of Sustanon was just oil.... Also got Arimidex and Dianabol..... this entire order was compromised. Tried Arimidex..... Estro still out of control.... what the hell happened to PANDA?
Tag the owner @purplepandalabs . Hopefully he'll get in touch with you.

Btw have anyone done any HPLC tests of PPL injectables in the last 1 or 2 years?

Just got bloodwork on their test c and levels were good for how much I’m taking.
My bloodworks on their products weren't good, so I'm wondering if anyone tested their finished products recently (chemical analysis, not bloodwork). I'm mainly interested in Test C&E, NPP, and Primo; cause I still have lots of them in my stash and haven't used them at all.

No pictures or labs to back up your claim?

Yo @purplepandalabs, I've been wanting to place an order for a while, but I still don't understand if the packages are landing safely in Europe since the new VAT rules.
We have a section on the website if you look at the moving banners that explains them

Degraded hormone during the synthesis process
I can’t get the coupon code to work, nothing happens, the price stays the same
You can email us for and have it implemented to your order
Well I find this strange a bit. 1.) you didn’t wait for a reply from our customer service before coming to publicly bash us. 2.) the order was from over a year ago(In our user agreement on the website that all users agree to before checkout states customers have 6 months to voice a complaint about products. Because we can not be held liable for how products are stored). 3.) when you messaged me you from the very first word were angry, aggressive, and failed to provide zero pictures for your claims. So, if you would like to handle it like this, so be it, we can do this out in the open for all to see. Grab your popcorn boys

We have a section on the website if you look at the moving banners that explains them

Degraded hormone during the synthesis process

You can email us for and have it implemented to your order

Well I find this strange a bit. 1.) you didn’t wait for a reply from our customer service before coming to publicly bash us. 2.) the order was from over a year ago(In our user agreement on the website that all users agree to before checkout states customers have 6 months to voice a complaint about products. Because we can not be held liable for how products are stored). 3.) when you messaged me you from the very first word were angry, aggressive, and failed to provide zero pictures for your claims. So, if you would like to handle it like this, so be it, we can do this out in the open for all to see. Grab your popcorn boys
Popcorn ready!!