PurplePandaLabs Raw source

When the tests are good but your "feelz" are bad?

Yeah, generally that isn't enough to be credible.
Then gl injecting that chinese poison. Credible lol, to who? I only need to be credible to myself and that's all what matters. You all sound like pandas sheeps anyway.

I have seen their stuff being lab tested ok, but when it comes to some products it's pure poison. Is listening to my body not enough? If I had one bad experience it's enough for me to not trust this purple freak ever again.
I only used his service because customs fucked me over 3 times and my good source for balkan meds is gone, because there is war going on in ukraine.
There is a saying where I'm from... be cheap, pay twice. So pharma route is my best option right now, 7 euro for 1 omnadren (sustanon 250) ampoule so be it, at least it's made by Jena GmbH (Germany). So I won't ever have to worry, cuz I'll get the best possible quality. Btw I'm not abuser like many, I only need 250mg per week mostly and only sometimes up to 500mg.
As a general rule, only buy raws and homebrew yourself.
Never trust anything else than raw powders, other than pharma HGH.

Then gl injecting that chinese poison. Credible lol, to who? I only need to be credible to myself and that's all what matters. You all sound like pandas sheeps anyway.
Dude relax, no one is shilling for anyone.
To be honest I'm sticking with ppl because they are the only ones I ever tried and I was too lazy to try another supplier as they satisfied me from the beginning.
They are just like every other supplier on here: a reseller, buying bulk quantities from the main factories in Shenzhen.
As every other supplier they also have brewing facilities, which you can trust just as much as any other supplier: very little.

Once you understand how this business works, you can't really complain. They mostly get their raws from the same suppliers, and no one is going to cut test with sugar.
Some might cheat you on very expensive raws, even that's rare.
When you get bunk brewed gear, it's most of the time because it's not their core business, and they employed a Chinese dude in the lab who was assembling iphones two months earlier.

I don't think @grey is shilling or sheep for anyone. He's generally pretty straight forward.

Also, I don't see how saying that "actual scientific data is better than feelz" is shilling for anyone, at all, ever.

Is listening to my body not enough?
For you? Absolutely yes. For literally every other human being on the planet? No, why would anyone listen to your body? I’m very allergic to milk. Please don’t buy any more milk, my body says it’s bad.

Test E is shitty. It’s been shitty for going on two years now. Jano gave a very good explanation about it and if I had an easy link I’d drop it here for you. It’s pretty interesting. That your experience was bad is not novel or interesting. You can cleverly avoid this the way I have. Want to know the one neat trick? Don’t use test e. It’s genuinely that simple.

You ganging up on me like jackals wtf... :D I can't even fucking say what I want then? Panda looks stupid, it's test e (the best test after sust) sucks and they keep on selling it... If you're okay with being fucked over and keep on using this shady freaks service who has no respect for himself or you, but I ain't in to that. Fuck me once, I ain't trusting you again ever, glad I fucking ordered test e, as I've good feeling about morons.

And you tell me I call you shills wtf? I'm calling sheeps you know the ones who say what they are told to. Church system explains it, I wish my english was better so I could explain all day long wtf is wrong with some people :) and if that is funny then good luck trying to argue with someone in their native language you jackals...

@Iron_Yuppie I know you dude, you're on another forum, u give solid advice and that's fine, but wtf are trying to say here I don't understand, you admit that test e is shitty, but are saying that it's okay to sell it? Test e is so popular in eastern europe it's like the go to, you say it like I'm dumb, but balkan and sp test e are greatness people!!! As I said my source is dead because of the war in ukraine! That's why I used low class panda, I'm used to great quality and yes TEST FUCKING EEE.

@Iron_Yuppie Also don't put it backwards ok? I said listening to my body as if everyone has one and they should listen to it, if it hurts bad maybe something is off? Or are gonna be dumb enough to continue? You know exactly what I'm saying don't bs me...

but wtf are trying to say here I don't understand, you admit that test e is shitty, but are saying that it's okay to sell it? Test e is so popular in eastern europe it's like the go to, you say it like I'm dumb, but balkan and sp test e are greatness people!!! As I said my source is dead because of the war in ukraine! That's why I used low class panda, I'm used to great quality and yes TEST FUCKING EEE.
I’m saying just avoid the ester unless you know for certain that it’s from a source that hasn’t caused pip in the past. Because the lousy raws went pretty much everywhere and very few sources found themselves avoiding the problem. Until you can get the stuff you like from Balkan or SP you shouldn’t trust any test e you see. Use C instead since it’s functionally interchangeable anyway. It’s an inconvenience that everyone has to either work around OR accept painful test. I’m saying skip the pain.

And should sources be selling it? Well they’re drug dealers. Some of them are more ethical than others, but ultimately they’re in the money making business and they’ll do whatever gets people to hand them their Bitcoin. I don’t think that’s a good thing, but it’s just how these guys operate. So my comment was less about your complaint and more about how to address the problem going forward. Be well.

You ganging up on me like jackals wtf... :D
Who is ganging up on you. When you make the claims you have made, and then get called out for being incorrect, what else would you expect other than having people correct you? Not a single person is being disrespectful to you. And if you think we are being disrespectful(which again, we aren't), that's you problem, not ours.

Not a single person is being disrespectful to you. And if you think we are being disrespectful(which again, we aren't), that's you problem, not ours.
Agree... this has all been incredibly genteel by Meso standards.

Laddo has some thin skin if this is causing him discomfort,

I’m saying just avoid the ester unless you know for certain that it’s from a source that hasn’t caused pip in the past. Because the lousy raws went pretty much everywhere and very few sources found themselves avoiding the problem. Until you can get the stuff you like from Balkan or SP you shouldn’t trust any test e you see. Use C instead since it’s functionally interchangeable anyway. It’s an inconvenience that everyone has to either work around OR accept painful test. I’m saying skip the pain.

And should sources be selling it? Well they’re drug dealers. Some of them are more ethical than others, but ultimately they’re in the money making business and they’ll do whatever gets people to hand them their Bitcoin. I don’t think that’s a good thing, but it’s just how these guys operate. So my comment was less about your complaint and more about how to address the problem going forward. Be well.
@Iron_Yuppie With all of this I can agree, good explanation since you're a real open person, you gave your opinion and that's cool, I can feel that.

To everyone else, you're just immature, trying to explain not so relevant things, defending asshole who deserves to be punched in the face so to speak and trying to be "adults", but still this panda toy is no good piece of you know what... No wonder I don't like pandas, fake bear soft toy nothing else.

@theotherguy what are you even talking about? What Am I wrong about, about you being part of the jackal team or that it's unacceptable for panda toy to sell test e? or that panda is stupid?

@theotherguy what are you even talking about? What Am I wrong about, about you being part of the jackal team or that it's unacceptable for panda toy to sell test e? or that panda is stupid?
No, no, and no.

You’re wrong to say that your feelz trump HPLC testing. They don’t, at least not for anyone but yourself.

It’s fun watching you get upset though. Good luck with that.

No, no, and no.

You’re wrong to say that your feelz trump HPLC testing. They don’t, at least not for anyone but yourself.

It’s fun watching you get upset though. Good luck with that.
Show where I said that feelz > lab test???

What I do know boy, is that my body should no react like this to injection and since you don't know what is quality gear, I understand, but I do and as I've more experience than you and definitely know how to differentiate quality by feels amigo. Now go test your poison, it's all about the number ain't it lol. Come back when you get to the point where you can tell by how your body reacts.

It's fun for me to watch all you jackals not being able to handle me.

I have seen their stuff being lab tested ok, but when it comes to some products it's pure poison. Is listening to my body not enough?
Explain to me what this mean. Explain it like I’m 5, because I read this as you saying that feelz are greater than lab tests.
Show where I said that feelz > lab test???

What I do know boy, is that my body should no react like this to injection and since you don't know what is quality gear, I understand, but I do and as I've more experience than you and definitely know how to differentiate quality by feels amigo. Now go test your poison, it's all about the number ain't it lol. Come back when you get to the point where you can tell by how your body reacts.

It's fun for me to watch all you jackals not being able to handle me.
It’s funny that you think you know anything about me. All you have to go off or is what I’ve written on a forum, and certainly you aren’t stupid enough to believe that I put everything I’ve ever done on here, are you? Certainly you aren’t stupid enough to believe you actually know me and my experience.

Carry on being butthurt now. It’s what you do best based on your handful of posts in this thread.

Explain to me what this mean. Explain it like I’m 5, because I read this as you saying that feelz are greater than lab tests.

It’s funny that you think you know anything about me. All you have to go off or is what I’ve written on a forum, and certainly you aren’t stupid enough to believe that I put everything I’ve ever done on here, are you? Certainly you aren’t stupid enough to believe you actually know me and my experience.

Carry on being butthurt now. It’s what you do best based on your handful of posts in this thread.
Okay, let's tear this shit apart then...

1. I've seen their lab tests by jano and they are ok, but I doesn't mean that it's clean, as he himself couldn't explain wtf is wrong with enanthate.. and what's next? probably TC genius. So where is me saying lab test suck?? All I said it's poison that's what, poison can be dosed accurately too FYI.

2. I didn't even read your posts, you look fake and funny to me anyway, not someone I would trust with anything and I do not like you ok? Bad feels about you homie :D

3. I'm not butthurt, I came to ask why are people so tolerant of this panda freak toy and why is he STILL selling baaad test e after all of this? Million dollar question lol...

4. Handful posts or not, you ain't anything special here either, so what that you've been wasting so much time spreading bs? I'd rather not talk when I don't know stuff well, unlike you.

Okay, let's tear this shit apart then...

1. I've seen their lab tests by jano and they are ok, but I doesn't mean that it's clean, as he himself couldn't explain wtf is wrong with enanthate.. and what's next? probably TC genius. So where is me saying lab test suck?? All I said it's poison that's what, poison can be dosed accurately too FYI.

2. I didn't even read your posts, you look fake and funny to me anyway, not someone I would trust with anything and I do not like you ok? Bad feels about you homie :D

3. I'm not butthurt, I came to ask why are people so tolerant of this panda freak toy and why is he STILL selling baaad test e after all of this? Million dollar question lol...

4. Handful posts or not, you ain't anything special here either, so what that you've been wasting so much time spreading bs? I'd rather not talk when I don't know stuff well, unlike you.
Lol if you don’t read my posts then why are you so butthurt?

Lol if you don’t read my posts then why are you so butthurt?
Cuz you're not someone I would waste my time on, homeboy.

I mean I did not dig in to your profile, cuz you're not interesting.

If that's all, then you admit that you just don't have any cards left, man this is childish.. Idk where you from, but if that's what ppl like where you live then fuck it, you're so annoying and you didn't even make one logical point.

you admit that you just don't have any cards left,
Says the poster whose ONLY card is his "feelz".

No idea where you normally post, but in general Meso tends to find actual evidence (like test results) more compelling than someone who claims something is "poison" because "his body knows".

It is why the harm reduction crowdfunding project got so much ground here, because "feelz" ended up being "mostly bullshit" once the blind buys started hitting the HPLC.

Cuz you're not someone I would waste my time on, homeboy.

I mean I did not dig in to your profile, cuz you're not interesting.

If that's all, then you admit that you just don't have any cards left, man this is childish.. Idk where you from, but if that's what ppl like where you live then fuck it, you're so annoying and you didn't even make one logical point.
Your initial statement is calling into question HPLC testing and saying trust your feelz instead. The fact that you didn’t mean it the way you said it, doesn’t make me wrong. It means you don’t know how to communicate.

You’ve wasted a lot of time on me for someone you wouldn’t waste your time on. I was cordial until you became needlessly hostile, and had you clarified what you meant before acting like as ass, this could’ve been avoided. And I’m not gonna let that fly without getting your panties in a bundle, which I clearly have done very well.

Anyways, hopefully the butthurt doesn’t last too long brother, good luck

The only one worth any time here is @Iron_Yuppie.

You two can go all day @theotherguy and @grey. You got nothing on me, except the fact that you're better in your native language. I bet two of you are even more annoying in reality. There is a good word describing both of you in your language, morons that is. Where I know I'm right 10000% is that I always got access to way better quality test e than you ever know existed, yes not anymore, as I said war does many bad things. But now I'm finally getting my hands on german sustanon (omnadren) and you can enjoy pandas shit, MORONS.

Sponsors