PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ive had an order in limbo for a while, has anyone gotten good results from them recently? Are they on CNY hiatus, or scammin?

Ive had an order in limbo for a while, has anyone gotten good results from them recently? Are they on CNY hiatus, or scammin?
I received an order from them at the beginning of the month and everything was correct. Now I suppose that if they were stopped by the CNY

it's no use I've tried in every way ethyl oleate, guiacol, with bb without bb and nothing solved the only way to ease the pain and playing with another hormone
This is great info, saves me a lot of time to not try and fuck with it. Was gonna attempt brewing without BB to see if that had any affect. 100% a lost cause

Have you received an order # and a tracking #? It’s been over 8 weeks since I’ve placed an order (December 2) took them like 4 weeks to give me an order number and another week or 2 on top of that to give me a tracking # which is useless because the status is “unavailable at the moment” AKA have they even sent it out yet? They really should use FedEx so I can track it overseas, USPS won’t let me know it’s status until it’s in the US I’m guessing. Idk could be wrong. Every time I’ve ordered off alibaba they provide me with accurate tracking where I can see my package every time it reaches a new carrier facility.

It’s been over 8 weeks since I’ve placed an order with them. Took them forever to even get me my order number, and then took them longer to give me a tracking number, which I can’t track because the status is unavailable…
I was told by soflakidinchina at the time I placed my order that shipping would be fast because they had domestic stock in my country. Super quick to respond to me until I sent him the money. Then he would go MIA and take forever to get back to me. Well turns out they don’t do reshipping anymore and sending me my order internationally SMH. So what I expected to be a quick shipping time coming from a domestic reshipper turned out to be a MUCH longer process and it’s not even getting reshipped by anyone. Super cool PPL. Never dealing with them again

It’s been over 8 weeks since I’ve placed an order with them. Took them forever to even get me my order number, and then took them longer to give me a tracking number, which I can’t track because the status is unavailable…
I was told by soflakidinchina at the time I placed my order that shipping would be fast because they had domestic stock in my country. Super quick to respond to me until I sent him the money. Then he would go MIA and take forever to get back to me. Well turns out they don’t do reshipping anymore and sending me my order internationally SMH. So what I expected to be a quick shipping time coming from a domestic reshipper turned out to be a MUCH longer process and it’s not even getting reshipped by anyone. Super cool PPL. Never dealing with them again
Not to mention I reached out to the customer service regarding the Test E I had ordered, telling them that it was useless no matter which way I brew it, it leaves terrible PIP and swelling, and that many other people are experiencing this, wanted to see if they would be willing to provide me with another product of equal value to the Test E raws I had ordered. The response was a picture of their Test E purity HPLC report. I told them that wasn’t the issue, the issue was the PIP/inflammation. The response to that was Ollie had come up with a solution somewhere on this forum a while ago. Can’t find it. Even PMd Ollie months ago about it no response. Soflakidinchina I also asked about this, and he told me he’d ask Ollie about it. No response months later. They’re both MIA.

Not to mention I reached out to the customer service regarding the Test E I had ordered, telling them that it was useless no matter which way I brew it, it leaves terrible PIP and swelling, and that many other people are experiencing this, wanted to see if they would be willing to provide me with another product of equal value to the Test E raws I had ordered. The response was a picture of their Test E purity HPLC report. I told them that wasn’t the issue, the issue was the PIP/inflammation. The response to that was Ollie had come up with a solution somewhere on this forum a while ago. Can’t find it. Even PMd Ollie months ago about it no response. Soflakidinchina I also asked about this, and he told me he’d ask Ollie about it. No response months later. They’re both MIA.
Multiple people i know said PPL are not what they used to be and purchasing from them is pretty much 50/50 chance to be satisfied, sorry to hear about your experience with them man but thanks for sharing

Is that the re-heating to 200F and refiltering trick? Curious to try that myself. For what it's worth my order numbers were instant and they shipped within the week, then reshipped once they landed at the reshipper within a day. Time to deliver was only 2-3 weeks.

Multiple people i know said PPL are not what they used to be and purchasing from them is pretty much 50/50 chance to be satisfied, sorry to hear about your experience with them man but thanks for sharing
Yes 50/50 is about right, I’ve placed 2 orders with them the first one was smooth sailing, took a bit long for them to get it shipped out but still within an understandable time frame. Second order has been a shit show.

Is that the re-heating to 200F and refiltering trick? Curious to try that myself. For what it's worth my order numbers were instant and they shipped within the week, then reshipped once they landed at the reshipper within a day. Time to deliver was only 2-3 weeks.
Test E 230°F/110°C or up to 120°C for 30 minutes. It helped the PIP for me but it still left literal golfball sized lumps at the injection site which took only about 24 hours to form, and stays for the good part of a week. I used 1.5%BA and 20%BB in GSO. I would still experiment with it if I were you but don’t waste too much time on it. Maybe you’ll get a good batch. Post on here your results people would want to hear about them.

Test E 230°F/110°C or up to 120°C for 30 minutes. It helped the PIP for me but it still left literal golfball sized lumps at the injection site which took only about 24 hours to form, and stays for the good part of a week. I used 1.5%BA and 20%BB in GSO. I would still experiment with it if I were you but don’t waste too much time on it. Maybe you’ll get a good batch. Post on here your results people would want to hear about them.
Free Heptanoic acid which is used to esterfy (don’t know if I spelled that right) the steroid powder during manufacturing process, Janoshik says this is the PIP culprit.

At what doses/ how many ml/s?