PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Maybe they just had a storm because we did go during the rainy season but it was pretty bad. It was around that time when that team of kids was trapped inside of a cave in northern Thailand for something like 20 days.

I'll definitely be getting that Hep A shot before I go back there again lol I thought it was only transmitted through sex/drug use etc

Patong Beach btw
Can’t remember the beach itself, but Amphoe Thalang is where I was. Absolutely gorgeous.

Can’t remember the beach itself, but Amphoe Thalang is where I was. Absolutely gorgeous.
I'll have to check it out when I head back in the future. Freedom beach was remarkable too. I love the fact that you have an endless supply of beaches to explore and they are all unique in their own way.

I hope you and villain both get wasted in thailand and end up accidentally fucking a tranny with HIV whilst contracting Hepatitis in the process.
Maybe then you won't spam source forums with useless information.
I'll have to check it out when I head back in the future. Freedom beach was remarkable too. I love the fact that you have an endless supply of beaches to explore and they are all unique in their own way

I hope you and villain both get wasted in thailand and end up accidentally fucking a tranny with HIV whilst contracting Hepatitis in the process.
Maybe then you won't spam source forums with useless information.
But in spite of your ill will toward me - have you messaged Panda directly on Wickr about your order?

But in spite of your ill will toward me - have you messaged Panda directly on Wickr about your order?
I message "soflakidinchina" for my orders. He was mia for a week or two while I was trying to harass an order number out of him and he said he had contracted an infection and was in the hospital. Totally understandable. Just wish he had gotten me the order number in the timespan of 2 weeks after I had placed the order before he had gotten sick (I know this because at one point he told me he was getting on a plane and he would get it to me as soon as he was off which was around christmas, sounded completely fine at the time)... then I wouldn't have to have waited longer from a response from him being in the hospital.
Problem is I'm sure he has hundreds of messages from clients, and not to mention Wickr deletes all messages 6 days after you type them. I'm really just venting at the fact I was expecting quick shipping with domestic stock but turns out my order is taking a month to ship and it's coming all the way from China with no re-shipping. My main issue is just the fact that the order number is taking forever for them to get to me. I feel like that should be something that should be available within a day or 2 of ordering not over 3 weeks. I know it will get to me eventually tho, just frustrating it isn't playing out how I was told it would by the wickr account (domestic warehouse stock and reshipping) PPL is a good source in general, just backed up at times which affects response and shipping times.

I message "soflakidinchina" for my orders. He was mia for a week or two while I was trying to harass an order number out of him and he said he had contracted an infection and was in the hospital. Totally understandable. Just wish he had gotten me the order number in the timespan of 2 weeks after I had placed the order before he had gotten sick (I know this because at one point he told me he was getting on a plane and he would get it to me as soon as he was off which was around christmas, sounded completely fine at the time)... then I wouldn't have to have waited longer from a response from him being in the hospital.
Problem is I'm sure he has hundreds of messages from clients, and not to mention Wickr deletes all messages 6 days after you type them. I'm really just venting at the fact I was expecting quick shipping with domestic stock but turns out my order is taking a month to ship and it's coming all the way from China with no re-shipping. My main issue is just the fact that the order number is taking forever for them to get to me. I feel like that should be something that should be available within a day or 2 of ordering not over 3 weeks. I know it will get to me eventually tho, just frustrating it isn't playing out how I was told it would by the wickr account (domestic warehouse stock and reshipping) PPL is a good source in general, just backed up at times which affects response and shipping times.
I’d be blowing up his Wickr man

Just over a two week T/A pretty surprised. Faster T/A then some domestics around here..
Website says anadrol tablets are yellow/blue. No labels. I’m assuming the white are anavar? Last time I got caps and they said anavar. @OllieJacobs

Attachments

• 509E678B-D0BF-452D-91B0-742A62C2AC37.jpeg
    509E678B-D0BF-452D-91B0-742A62C2AC37.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Just over a two week T/A pretty surprised. Faster T/A then some domestics around here..
Website says anadrol tablets are yellow/blue. No labels. I’m assuming the white are anavar? Last time I got caps and they said anavar. @OllieJacobs
the number that you have stuck on the bags, compare it with the website and you will know what each thing is

Sponsors

Latest posts