PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Mine touched down in 4 weeks.
Already mixed up some bottles of anadrol.
30ml@40mg/ml with Everclear.
Brewed the Test D @300mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil. Did test injection. Moved away from Test E because it's all painful lately.
Will be mixing some painful Test E with the Test D, various mixtures to test. Try 7ml Test D with 4ml painful Test E first.
I did bloodwork on the painful Test E and it was GTG, so just going to reconstitute it with Test D.

Brewed some Tren E @210mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil.

I filter to media bottle, then transfer to sealed sterile vials.
View attachment 157810
how did you do you drol with the everlcear?
I have some var powder and would like to make it 50mg/ml. Any help would be great. Thanks

I have some var powder and would like to make it 50mg/ml. Any help would be great. Thanks
I did anavar 50% 96% alcohol 50% propylene glycol and its all good and dissolved. Lower concentration though, 20mg/ml if i recall.
Update on an order I made, its been in transit like 30days and ib my country, I expect it subday or monday.

I make mine at 40 mg per ml.
I have 30 ml Amber bottles with black caps rubber seal.
30ml×40mg/ml=1200mg.
I have an accurate milligram scale as well as a very tiny funnel.
I weigh out the 1200 mg and put it in the bottle first.
I didn't use my graduated cylinder to measure out 29 ml of Everclear, and pour that into the bottle. It's not really a big deal when only dealing with 30 ml you don't really have to subtract 1ml / 1g of powder for displacement.
However dealing with larger quantities I would subtract for displacement.

Typically for Anadrol I'll use 5ml PEG 400, and 24mL Everclear.
However since I did not have any peg-400 I used 100% Everclear which is fine however you will have to shake it before use and immediately draw from the bottle because it will settle quickly.
Since it settles so quickly with 100% Everclear I literally take off the bottle cap and stick my thumb over the top and Shake it for about 10 seconds and then immediately put the syringe into the middle of the bottle and pull out 1 ml.

PEG is used to thicken and in some cases dissolve the compound so that it does not settle as quickly or at all.

Anadrol is strong as hell and I'm pretty sensitive to Anadrol and I can feel the effects of 40mg on the third day. I do my first 3 days at 40 mg and then I drop it down to 20 mg every day and it's plenty for me.
Even at 40 mg the back pumps are hellacious and interfere with my workout.

Mine touched down in 4 weeks.
Already mixed up some bottles of anadrol.
30ml@40mg/ml with Everclear.
Brewed the Test D @300mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil. Did test injection. Moved away from Test E because it's all painful lately.
Will be mixing some painful Test E with the Test D, various mixtures to test. Try 7ml Test D with 4ml painful Test E first.
I did bloodwork on the painful Test E and it was GTG, so just going to reconstitute it with Test D.

Brewed some Tren E @210mg/ml 1%BA 18%BB in MCT oil.

I filter to media bottle, then transfer to sealed sterile vials.
View attachment 157810
Lol amazing idea with the wood

I received my order and the tbol is packaged in purple caps that say adrol on them. I just want to make sure it’s tbol (sticker on outside says tbol)

Also I received 1 lady var also in purple caps (this says var 10mg on the caps)

Is this correct? Colors don’t match up with website

What’s estimated delivery time on domestic oral orders?

Usually it’s around 7-10 but my last order was 45 days. Just want to make sure before I place an order

A friend and I ordered from PPL and there was a shipping label produced at the beginning of the month in the Midwest but the the postal service has not yet received the package to ship it. Is this the norm? Seems strange to generate shipping label then wait weeks to ship.

A friend and I ordered from PPL and there was a shipping label produced at the beginning of the month in the Midwest but the the postal service has not yet received the package to ship it. Is this the norm? Seems strange to generate shipping label then wait weeks to ship.
That's normal.

That's the reshipper. I wouldn't bother looking at the tracking, by the time it updates you'll already have the package.

I make mine at 40 mg per ml.
I have 30 ml Amber bottles with black caps rubber seal.
30ml×40mg/ml=1200mg.
I have an accurate milligram scale as well as a very tiny funnel.
I weigh out the 1200 mg and put it in the bottle first.
I didn't use my graduated cylinder to measure out 29 ml of Everclear, and pour that into the bottle. It's not really a big deal when only dealing with 30 ml you don't really have to subtract 1ml / 1g of powder for displacement.
However dealing with larger quantities I would subtract for displacement.

Typically for Anadrol I'll use 5ml PEG 400, and 24mL Everclear.
However since I did not have any peg-400 I used 100% Everclear which is fine however you will have to shake it before use and immediately draw from the bottle because it will settle quickly.
Since it settles so quickly with 100% Everclear I literally take off the bottle cap and stick my thumb over the top and Shake it for about 10 seconds and then immediately put the syringe into the middle of the bottle and pull out 1 ml.

PEG is used to thicken and in some cases dissolve the compound so that it does not settle as quickly or at all.

Anadrol is strong as hell and I'm pretty sensitive to Anadrol and I can feel the effects of 40mg on the third day. I do my first 3 days at 40 mg and then I drop it down to 20 mg every day and it's plenty for me.
Even at 40 mg the back pumps are hellacious and interfere with my workout.
so with anavar would you still use the peg? Also where can I find everclear? Im in a state that doesn't sell it ughhh Thank you

Purple panda test E raws gave insane pip and feverish symptoms. Had to throw out an entire batch.

I know what y’all are gonna say, test E is hit and miss. But why? All test E I have gotten since and from anyone else has been fine, so why do we allow this source to give us fucked up test E?

Not to mention them totally forgetting about my order for months and having trouble getting shipped anything

PPL is a garbage raw source

Purple panda test E raws gave insane pip and feverish symptoms. Had to throw out an entire batch.

I know what y’all are gonna say, test E is hit and miss. But why? All test E I have gotten since and from anyone else has been fine, so why do we allow this source to give us fucked up test E?

Not to mention them totally forgetting about my order for months and having trouble getting shipped anything

Seems the manufacture made a bad batch, they unloaded it onto the distributors, well they didn't want to eat the mistake, so they unloaded it to the dealers. Well, they didn't want to eat the loss, so they unload it to the consumers! Thanks for playing!

Read up on carbolic acid in the raws. Apparently that’s what causes the pain and I believe here on Meso, people have discussed how to get rid of it.

I did anavar 50% 96% alcohol 50% propylene glycol and its all good and dissolved. Lower concentration though, 20mg/ml if i recall.
Update on an order I made, its been in transit like 30days and ib my country, I expect it subday or monday.
what type of alcohol did you use?

while people are buying...

Read up on carbolic acid in the raws. Apparently that’s what causes the pain and I believe here on Meso, people have discussed how to get rid of it.
I've already heated it up to 150°c and it didn't work, it only changed the color of the liquid