PurplePandaLabs Raw source

can i not use chrome for accessing the site?
You can access the site if you search on chrome, but don't type in the full address with the .com added. Just type purplepandalabs --- enter and you'll see the website. Always make sure you're at the right place with the padlock in the upper left.

Is there any actual reason why they don’t like your testing service?
The thing is, I am not entirely sure.

I think he thought that I am trying to set up a competing raws selling business or something similarly retarded. Or that I said that he got hacked when it was painfully obvious he did. Or he just hates the amount of refunds he has to issue based on my reports. I honestly don't know.

Don't think he ever clarified and it's hard to tell with our Pandito Escobar here, maybe he can pop in and say something once he comes off his binge.

It's here on https://www.steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/13087/ppl-can-t-be-pure/99

My post from there was shared here on Meso by @Connor 25257 , which prompted me to sign up here, too, since people were discussing it.

It's a lot, because most of it is me going abck and forth with the "rep" there, who pissed me off, after Ididn't ask for anything.

My issue was, with Pharm grade cyp 200mg, I'd get levels of 1495, but with their raws, at 480mg, I was getting readings of 1783, which is pathetic. We took into account I may have made my brew worse than I thought, but that can't explain it away; unless the raws are lower in purity, but they would have to be 50% lower lol...So its a huge mystery, but I asked for clarification whether PPL will accept Jano's testing, and its been 4 days with no response, and now this pic above shows us why.

It's here on https://www.steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/13087/ppl-can-t-be-pure/99

My post from there was shared here on Meso by @Connor 25257 , which prompted me to sign up here, too, since people were discussing it.

It's a lot, because most of it is me going abck and forth with the "rep" there, who pissed me off, after Ididn't ask for anything.

My issue was, with Pharm grade cyp 200mg, I'd get levels of 1495, but with their raws, at 480mg, I was getting readings of 1783, which is pathetic. We took into account I may have made my brew worse than I thought, but that can't explain it away; unless the raws are lower in purity, but they would have to be 50% lower lol...So its a huge mystery, but I asked for clarification whether PPL will accept Jano's testing, and its been 4 days with no response, and now this pic above shows us why.
Also people only give connor a hard time too cause he's the resident forum retard, anyone who has been around here long enough knows him well.

I think the comment about Jano on the PPL website has actually been there for sometime as I've seen it for what I think is several months when checking out.

There isn't a whole lot of people that do testing and jano is pretty much the only guy that I've seen available to answer questions on forums. I don't know of any other analytical chemist that posts on forums for steroid testing.

My question is when do you get a refund for raws. I mean if your cyp tests out at 90% do you get a refund or just replacement?

Also anyone have a lab report that show a recent batch of cyp is lower purity from ppl.

I think the comment about Jano on the PPL website has actually been there for sometime as I've seen it for what I think is several months when checking out.

There isn't a whole lot of people that do testing and jano is pretty much the only guy that I've seen available to answer questions on forums. I don't know of any other analytical chemist that posts on forums for steroid testing.

My question is when do you get a refund for raws. I mean if your cyp tests out at 90% do you get a refund or just replacement?

Also anyone have a lab report that show a recent batch of cyp is lower purity from ppl.
Someone from India had Cyp raws tested months ago and only came back at 96% degradation means they’ve only gotten worse. Pretty sad you can’t even get testosterone raws anymore. #fuckpanda

Someone from India had Cyp raws tested months ago and only came back at 96% degradation means they’ve only gotten worse. Pretty sad you can’t even get testosterone raws anymore. #fuckpanda
Yo Connor I think you talking about me

I think the better question is: what causes degradation?

Is it possible that the raws were synthesized the day before they were purchased and he got a 96% purity? Maybe. Is it also likely that the raws were months or years old which led to degradation? I think this is more likely than the fact that they were just synthesized with such low purity.

I’m certain there are many factors that go into this that can cause a less then 99% purity. I’m not trying to give any synthesizer or supplier a pass, but to just constantly bitch about raws purity and how it’s all going down the drain is silly, without context.

It’s clear you’ve never worked in any sort of manufacturing environment.

There's no guarantees that India can do it right either. The FDA is on India's ass all the time for corner cutting.

Nothing about East Indians has ever inspired confidence in me.

Unless it's some company run in Western Europe, United States, Canada I will never really have complete confidence.

Lot of raws are already being produced in india now even the DHT derivatives ones .so in next few months you may expect to see indian raws being used by homebrewers
I bet you’ll get high purity raws initially, and then eventually you’ll start getting bullshit that only 96% pure after some time had passed