PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Weird. Barring a few misspellings, Ollie wrote perfect English. You write like a Chinaman with a damn good, but not quite perfect grasp of the language.

Conspiracy theory or just fucking bored?
A little from column A, a little from column B.
you know what, not that you mention that, and I do a re read and analyze it.. it doesn’t look like how Ollie would type, whatever, maybe Ollie fucked off, maybe not.. either way, I’m still a little weary..

Hey guys! Back here after some bussy days, I'm going to check DMs during this night.

Our customer service email was having some problems these days (some emails weren't able to reach the inbox) but the problem seems to be solved. If someone is still not able to reach the email, talk directly to our wickr.

Wickr: ollieppl
Wickr: soflakidinchina (boss)
(they are kinda saturated so please be patient with the response time)

Sadly oxa, anadrol and provi are not in stock for now, but on the other hand we decided to add some more days to the 15% promo we are running (until first of november). We are also adding 20 more 30% coupons for those who are making orders through me (draw will be made before the end of the year)
Website is still showing stock on oxa... Is that wrong?

Weird. Barring a few misspellings, Ollie wrote perfect English. You write like a Chinaman with a damn good, but not quite perfect grasp of the language.

Conspiracy theory or just fucking bored?
A little from column A, a little from column B.
"I'm going to check DMs during this night."

"Our customer service email was having some problems these days"

Unless Ollie is on some hellafied meds right now. This isn't typical wording at all. Way out of character.

Maybe I'm tripping....

Last edited:
you know what, not that you mention that, and I do a re read and analyze it.. it doesn’t look like how Ollie would type, whatever, maybe Ollie fucked off, maybe not.. either way, I’m still a little weary.
Yeah, that is definitely not Ollie. "Talk directly to our wickr." "Back here after some bussy days." I know, for a fact, that a native english speaker wouldn't have used the first quote. That just sounds all kinds of weird.

Yeah, that is definitely not Ollie. "Talk directly to our wickr." "Back here after some bussy days." I know, for a fact, that a native english speaker wouldn't have used the first quote. That just sounds all kinds of weird.
Which is fine… but as a buyer I would appreciate some transparency .. Ollie fucked off? Let me know that, want us to deal directly with melody or order from the site while you work on a new rep? LET ME KNOW THAT!

Okay guys. Email follow up from Ollie, can confirm it’s definitely Ollie.. unless the Chinese masters went through emails or pms and gathered things that only Ollie would know.. but it sounds like Ollie on the email.

Okay guys. Email follow up from Ollie, can confirm it’s definitely Ollie.. unless the Chinese masters went through emails or pms and gathered things that only Ollie would know.. but it sounds like Ollie on the email.

Ollie is from Europe but may not necessarily be a native English speaker. I have noticed some consistencies and his English grammar in prior post that he has made

I'd be real careful sending coin to a rep instead of through the website.

With the website you know your transaction went through, you can take screen shots for your own record. With Ollie who knows what will happen.

No offense to Ollie, but I'm not sending $$$ to a rep.

Unfortunately I had to do the same. Being new here on the forum was only prepared to go through the website its just domestic oils anyhow. Coupon code seems like a better idea.
Actually site is up

Last edited:
I'd be real careful sending coin to a rep instead of through the website.

With the website you know your transaction went through, you can take screen shots for your own record. With Ollie who knows what will happen.

No offense to Ollie, but I'm not sending $$$ to a rep.
I’m actually not sure that you send your money to the rep, if I’m not mistaken he generates an order through their payment portal, but I could be totally wrong about that to be fair, and what’s to stop one from just giving you their Bitcoin address instead. But Ollie has done great in the past and he’s been trustworthy for the most, but I hear what you’re saying.

I’m actually not sure that you send your money to the rep, if I’m not mistaken he generates an order through their payment portal, but I could be totally wrong about that to be fair, and what’s to stop one from just giving you their Bitcoin address instead. But Ollie has done great in the past and he’s been trustworthy for the most, but I hear what you’re saying.
No that's what I thought. They I would see a custom order on the website. Nope was told to just send coin to a BTC addy. Probably legit, can't see how a coupon code won't work even pinned with the reps name OLLIES15OFF ..simple shit made complicated me backs away slowly. :)

No that's what I thought. They I would see a custom order on the website. Nope was told to just send coin to a BTC addy. Probably legit, can't see how a coupon code won't work even pinned with the reps name OLLIES15OFF ..simple shit made complicated me backs away slowly. :)
I hear ya’ just saying though, I’ve made most of my orders with Ollie, and I did 1 or 2 through the site.

Tbh when I write from my phone I tend to just quickly write out without giving much thought to grammar and spelling.

On PC? Yeah I generally write better.

You guys are a bit crazy at times gonna be honest....yo Ollie, you a chinaman now? What did you do with the real Ollie?

Tbh when I write from my phone I tend to just quickly write out without giving much thought to grammar and spelling.

On PC? Yeah I generally write better.

You guys are a bit crazy at times gonna be honest....yo Ollie, you a chinaman now? What did you do with the real Ollie?

Yeah, i was wrong to point out an irregularly. We should be worshipping these sources at every turn and never point out anything strange. It's bad for business.