PurplePandaLabs Raw source

How strange, yesterday I got the tracking number.and the website work good
Wth lol

I tried clearing my internet history and even using my wife’s computer and still not working for me.

Did they send you the tracking number from a new email or the one they always used to use??

The website doesn't seem to come up unless you search for it. Typing the address doesn't bring it up as it gets blocked at least for me. I'm just using a VPN with Duckduck.

I know the site is legit because my account pulls up all my orders.

The website doesn't seem to come up unless you search for it. Typing the address doesn't bring it up as it gets blocked at least for me. I'm just using a VPN with Duckduck.

I know the site is legit because my account pulls up all my orders.
Thanks for this. I did a google search and clicked the link instead of typing in the web address and it opened the website up.

looks like my order is still being prepped for shipping.

Website suffered a small DDoS but was only down for 15-30 mins. It's up.

For any other question write to our personal Wickr:
Wickr: ollieppl
Wickr: soflakidinchina (boss)

Halloween sales have just started! (27 of October to 2 of November).

15% OFF in orders under 300$.
20% OFF in orders over 300$.

All the sales placed trough me until the 2 of November (starting now) will automatically participate in a raffle of TWENTY 30% OFF coupons to be used before the 1 of January.

Each order will get #1 number to participate, when placing the order if you send me your favorite Halloween movie and it’s in my top 20 horror movies from all time (little hint: i love Slasher movies) you will get #2 numbers instead of one.

Wickr-mail:
Wickr: ollieppl
Wickr: soflakidinchina (boss)
Email: ollieppl@protonmail.com

Damn I have 4 days to find $301. Love horror movies. Funny thing is "Helloween" isn't actually in my top 10 might check out the 2018 version tho.