PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just got a TD from @purplepandalabs and all looks good. Even got my extra g on every 3 as a promo. Question for you guys. Would some one be willing to give me a tried and true recipe for water base test base. I'd like to make 40-50mg per ml. Any help me love u long time. Thanks fellas

Would some one be willing to give me a tried and true recipe for water base test base. I'd like to make 40-50mg per ml. Any help me love u long time. Thanks fellas
Water based is Jets Labs "specialty" but I don't know if he can reply outside of his source thread...but search his recipes in the home brew section for suspensions from before he went source.

Trying to reply to an email for a reship but every email to service is bouncing back. DNS/domain issue.
Something isn’t right, ppl customer service isn’t replying at all, Ollie isn’t replying.. I would suggest that any members here that have plans to place orders hold off for a bit or choose another vendor until we have an update of what’s going on..

It looks to me like Ollie may have run a promotion to get people to buy and has fucked off now, but I don’t wanna jump to that conclusion, that scenario though wouldn’t exactly explain why even the service team isn’t responding though.. either way, buyer beware, something isn’t right at this moment in time.

Last Promotion , i wrote to @OllieJacobs and he didnt answered me.
Thats all politic to get new coustomers.
So i give a fuck of PPL.
2 Mails + PM= no answer.
Thats no Service , Thats kidding.

I have no idea why anyone was going through Ollie in the first place.

When he showed back up after being gone and asked for order numbers made in the past month and was running a special. That should have been a red flag to anyone. What kind of dumbass is gonna give someone on this forum their order number(s)?

If you want to place an order with PPL just go through the website. I've had 3 touchdowns in the past month without a problem thanks to their new China reshipping method that avoids US customs bullshit with my name on it. I've been able to restock so much easier thanks to this much faster and safer route, but I can't imagine it will last forever as reshippers eventually bail.

As for OPSEC, Ollie is just another anonymous person and for all we know the guy could be a narc. You guys gotta get away from this wicker shit with reps as it's too dangerous and includes another person in the mix that could be tracking your orders and setting you up.

It's simple:

Close/delete all accounts after each order lands: email, crypto wallet, PPL account, trash all of it.

Use new email, wallet, PPL account for each order.

Don't send orders to reps just because they use Wicker. Your getting busted has more to do with the reshipper fucking up or ratting you out than the government getting into your digital info.

For right now the stealth and reshipping process is finally where it needs to be with PPL international, but how long that lasts who knows because it's very difficult to keep a good thing going like this for long.

I have no idea why anyone was going through Ollie in the first place.

When he showed back up after being gone and asked for order numbers made in the past month and was running a special. That should have been a red flag to anyone. What kind of dumbass is gonna give someone on this forum their order number(s)?

If you want to place an order with PPL just go through the website. I've had 3 touchdowns in the past month without a problem thanks to their new China reshipping method that avoids US customs bullshit with my name on it. I've been able to restock so much easier thanks to this much faster and safer route, but I can't imagine it will last forever as reshippers eventually bail.

As for OPSEC, Ollie is just another anonymous person and for all we know the guy could be a narc. You guys gotta get away from this wicker shit with reps as it's too dangerous and includes another person in the mix that could be tracking your orders and setting you up.

It's simple:

Close/delete all accounts after each order lands: email, crypto wallet, PPL account, trash all of it.

Use new email, wallet, PPL account for each order.

Don't send orders to reps just because they use Wicker. Your getting busted has more to do with the reshipper fucking up or ratting you out than the government getting into your digital info.

For right now the stealth and reshipping process is finally where it needs to be with PPL international, but how long that lasts who knows because it's very difficult to keep a good thing going like this for long.
And what do you do if they fucked up your order and want a reship because your order was seized by customs? - Do you also close all your Accounts and write an E-Mail from a new address Mr. know-it-all? Ollie was the first one to offer help, I'm on Melody's blocklist because she was the one to fuck fucked up the declaration and you hear nothing from @purplepandalabs himself.

So what you are saying is, Ollie has infiltrated ppl, is a narc and can find out your address from your order number. Oh man, and no one would have noticed that yet... whatever you doing, stop it, it makes you paranoid and destroys your naval cavities. May i remind you of this post

Last edited:
And what do you do if they fucked up your order and want a reship because your order was seized by customs? - Do you also close all your Accounts and write an E-Mail from a new address Mr. know-it-all? Ollie was the first one to offer help, I'm on Melody's blocklist because she was the one to fuck fucked up the declaration and you hear nothing from @purplepandalabs himself.

So what you are saying is, Ollie has infiltrated ppl, is a narc and can find out your address from your order number. Oh man, and no one would have noticed that yet... whatever you doing, stop it, it makes you paranoid and destroys your naval cavities. May i remind you of this post
If you're on a block list with Melody than what can Ollie do for you? Ollie isn't filling orders, he doesn't have access to the supplies.

PPL is very easy to approach. I had a recent large order of raws that weren't what I ordered. I very politely emailed service and told them it was the wrong compound after doing a quick melting point that was way off from where it should have been. After thanking them for their stealth and quick shipping I told then I needed it replaced. Granted I just had it tacked onto another order that hadn't been shipped yet so it didn't cost them anything to reship other than I got to keep the original order worth $$$.

Rule one with PPL, don't go to the forums and complain, solve the problem by kissing ass in private. Only when all hope is gone do you go to the forum, but I don't think PPL even gives a shit about this forum anymore so I doubt it does any good to complain. And I'd assume Ollie doesn't give a shit either.

Self control is how you get things done. It states on their website that if you go public with a complaint there's a good chance you're gonna get blacklisted as the damage is already done so why would they care?

If you're on a block list with Melody than what can Ollie do for you? Ollie isn't filling orders, he doesn't have access to the supplies.

PPL is very easy to approach. I had a recent large order of raws that weren't what I ordered. I very politely emailed service and told them it was the wrong compound after doing a quick melting point that was way off from where it should have been. After thanking them for their stealth and quick shipping I told then I needed it replaced. Granted I just had it tacked onto another order that hadn't been shipped yet so it didn't cost them anything to reship other than I got to keep the original order worth $$$.

Rule one with PPL, don't go to the forums and complain, solve the problem by kissing ass in private. Only when all hope is gone do you go to the forum, but I don't think PPL even gives a shit about this forum anymore so I doubt it does any good to complain. And I'd assume Ollie doesn't give a shit either.

Self control is how you get things done. It states on their website that if you go public with a complaint there's a good chance you're gonna get blacklisted as the damage is already done so why would they care?
Ollie processes and hands off orders, he’s a customer service representative… and I have used his service many times in the past and I’ve also ordered directly from the site, however Ollie came back with this promo, and now he has gone awol, he quickly “generated” an order for me and asked if I wanted to pay btc and when I replied I’d like to pay litecoin as every other order before, he hasn’t replied to me, and now we’ve found he’s not replying to others as well. In regards to ordering from the site, I’ve also sent melody at support emails regarding this and Ollie, and to go forward with a new order and she hasn’t gotten back to me either, something feels very off about the whole thing, I also noticed Ollie left @purplepandalabs wikr in his post, I’m wondering if he knows anything but as we’ve all been told he’s far too busy with yacht parties and Chinese super model/hookers to reply to anything small..

this

I did not complain, i stated the status quo and expect to get things fixed because Melody isn't answering me anymore and believe me I'm a very calm guy, choose my words wisely and give people time and don't bug them. But after 3 months I have already written off the money anyway... Ollie replied to my post and that's everything i wanted. And what you're saying is simply not true Ollie is a ppl rep., but i don't know what is going on with this guy right now.

this

I did not complain, i stated the status quo and expect to get things fixed because Melody isn't answering me anymore and believe me I'm a very calm guy, choose my words wisely and give people time and don't bug them. But after 3 months I have already written off the money anyway... Ollie replied to my post and that's everything i wanted. And what you're saying is simply not true Ollie is a ppl rep., but i don't know what is going on with this guy right now.
Did Ollie set up an account for you that you could reference on the PPL website? What was missing from your order, how much did you lose?

Once again I'm never gonna go through a rep. I want to talk to the person that actually has the stuff I want. The more communication you have with unknowns the more likely you are to run into the infiltrator that sets up our community for a string of busts.

That post from Ollie when he came back offering a discount and a raffle for people over the last month if they provide order numbers was seriously suspect, it had all the qualities of an exit scam.

Matter of fact there's several on this forum that I wouldn't trust at all selling raws that have been in and out of action consistently. If I was the moderator on this forum I'd give them the boot just to keep the community safe.

As for PPL there's always times where stuff goes wrong, but I always work it out with them and these days they are performing at least over the past 2 months very well, but I fear it won't last much longer as it's too good to be true. I have no clue how they are getting their raws into the US so fast without the reshipper taking off with the loot.

Did Ollie set up an account for you that you could reference on the PPL website? What was missing from your order, how much did you lose?

Once again I'm never gonna go through a rep. I want to talk to the person that actually has the stuff I want. The more communication you have with unknowns the more likely you are to run into the infiltrator that sets up our community for a string of busts.

That post from Ollie when he came back offering a discount and a raffle for people over the last month if they provide order numbers was seriously suspect, it had all the qualities of an exit scam.

Matter of fact there's several on this forum that I wouldn't trust at all selling raws that have been in and out of action consistently. If I was the moderator on this forum I'd give them the boot just to keep the community safe.

As for PPL there's always times where stuff goes wrong, but I always work it out with them and these days they are performing at least over the past 2 months very well, but I fear it won't last much longer as it's too good to be true. I have no clue how they are getting their raws into the US so fast without the reshipper taking off with the loot.
Whatever the case, my business is going to DO for the time being.

Whatever the case, my business is going to DO for the time being.
DO and PPL are basically the same thing. They both use the same reshipping service and the same exact stealth.

If PPL bails, I suspect DO will disappear to, as something serious went down for PPL to take off if that ever becomes the case.

DO and PPL are basically the same thing. They both use the same reshipping service and the same exact stealth.

If PPL bails, I suspect DO will disappear to, as something serious went down for PPL to take off if that ever becomes the case.
They have different raw suppliers, and different CSR’s and owners, I’m not saying ppl is out of Business but the fact that Ollie came here offering a new sales promotion after being off the forums for a month + and now won’t reply to emails since I asked to pay through ltc and not btc, come to find I’m not the only one that he won’t reply to is a big enough red flag for me to move my business elsewhere.

Do you guys think that in the close future (in 3-4 months) the price of Anavar will return to it's previous? I know all DHTs price has increased, but Anavar is on the extreme end, and for this price it doesn't really worth it for me, although I love the compound very much.

Hey guys! Back here after some bussy days, I'm going to check DMs during this night.

Our customer service email was having some problems these days (some emails weren't able to reach the inbox) but the problem seems to be solved. If someone is still not able to reach the email, talk directly to our wickr.

Wickr: ollieppl
Wickr: soflakidinchina (boss)
(they are kinda saturated so please be patient with the response time)

Sadly oxa, anadrol and provi are not in stock for now, but on the other hand we decided to add some more days to the 15% promo we are running (until first of november). We are also adding 20 more 30% coupons for those who are making orders through me (draw will be made before the end of the year)

Last edited:
Hey guys! Back here after some bussy days, I'm going to check DMs during this night.

Our customer service email was having some problems these days (some emails weren't able to reach the inbox) but the problem seems to be solved. If someone is still not able to reach the email, talk directly to our wickr.

Wickr: ollieppl
Wickr: soflakidinchina (boss)
(they are kinda saturated so please be patient with the response time)

Sadly oxa, anadrol and provi are not in stock for now, but on the other hand we decided to add some more days to the 15% promo we are running (until first of november). We are also adding 20 more 30% coupons for those who are making orders through me (draw will be made before the end of the year)

Weird. Barring a few misspellings, Ollie wrote perfect English. You write like a Chinaman with a damn good, but not quite perfect grasp of the language.

Conspiracy theory or just fucking bored?
A little from column A, a little from column B.

Weird. Barring a few misspellings, Ollie wrote perfect English. You write like a Chinaman with a damn good, but not quite perfect grasp of the language.

Legit looks like a chinese person running the ollie account

The plural add on and overuse of "days" is a give away.