PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ve only ever ordered raws, and I live in Canada so no domestic.. I don’t want to sound like I’m being sketchy here, but Ollie was prompt in replying to me for placing an order for Bitcoin, but when I said litecoin(it’s cheaper on fees) I haven’t gotten a reply in 2 days now.
@OllieJacobs hopefully you can reply and fix this.

Anyone have any pip on their finished international test e? Brought 10 vials and each time I’ve pinned its causing severe pain, swelling and could hardly move my arm after each injection. It’s a shame I spend 250usd and now I have to throw it out. Anyone who reads this stay away from their finished test e unless they look into it and fix the issue.
@OllieJacobs

Anyone have any pip on their finished international test e? Brought 10 vials and each time I’ve pinned its causing severe pain, swelling and could hardly move my arm after each injection. It’s a shame I spend 250usd and now I have to throw it out. Anyone who reads this stay away from their finished test e unless they look into it and fix the issue.
Several people have reported this. More so on the 15ml vials. I have a couple I was planning to use next month but I will be mixing it 1:1 with their mast....so fingers cross the dilution is enough for my glutes to handle.

@OllieJacobs

I've been seeing mentions here and there over last few months of test e raws being pippy. This isn't limited to PPL mind.

Apparently some impurities could be causing it.

Exact reason i've dropped an order for test cyp raws and i'm gonna homebrew cause I can't be fucked dealing with that shit. Also be aware sometimes some people don't tolerate certain carrier oils very well. That can also cause issues.

Also try a different site, do ventroglutes. See if that makes a difference since it's 250 bucks worth of gear.

Also I had some PPL test e on the way until it got seized, then I could have tried it myself. They did a reship but lmao who knows if that will turn up.

I've been seeing mentions here and there over last few months of test e raws being pippy. This isn't limited to PPL mind.

Apparently some impurities could be causing it.

Exact reason i've dropped an order for test cyp raws and i'm gonna homebrew cause I can't be fucked dealing with that shit. Also be aware sometimes some people don't tolerate certain carrier oils very well. That can also cause issues.

Also try a different site, do ventroglutes. See if that makes a difference since it's 250 bucks worth of gear.
Has there been many reports of test e raws having issues for ppl though. I’m aware of recent suspected changes to manufacturers. Test e being a staple and most used aas I would expect way more reports of issues here if it was causing issues.

Has there been many reports of test e raws having issues for ppl though. I’m aware of recent suspected changes to manufacturers. Test e being a staple and most used aas I would expect way more reports of issues here if it was causing issues.

No. Only here and there which makes me question if it's probably just people having a bad reaction to carrier oils. If it was indeed causing PIP for everyone there would definitely be more posts, so who knows really.

I have a reship of Test E apparently on the way, if it arrives i'll test it myself.

I thought Tren was #1? Test E may be number one as it relates to replacement therapy. I don’t consider testosterone a “muscle building steroid” tho. I bought test E raws from panda 4 months ago, I did have very slight pip. But nothing compared to what I got from a pre made from another source recently. Almost crippled me, to the point where it hurt to walk.

The pip from test e is very common now, DO has a bunch of people complaining about it. Should be a thread warning people not to get test e, inflammation over long periods is not good.

I am asking that because i recently bought DHT powder from an another source and the DHT came in big cristals form.

It dissolve in water but not in ethanol, which i find very strange and suspicious.

Can someone help me?

No. Only here and there which makes me question if it's probably just people having a bad reaction to carrier oils. If it was indeed causing PIP for everyone there would definitely be more posts, so who knows really.

I have a reship of Test E apparently on the way, if it arrives i'll test it myself.
Tell us if you get any pip from it bro. I definitely agree there could be a chance that it could be the carrier oil that people have a reaction to. I’ve always used mct but I’ve injected 1ml straight GSO with no problems but first time with the test and i feel crippled

I am asking that because i recently bought DHT powder from an another source and the DHT came in big cristals form.

It dissolve in water but not in ethanol, which i find very strange and suspicious.

Can someone help me?
Weird stuff, given DHT ain't water soluble.