PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone run their finished international products. How would you say the quality is?
Would it be worth buying or would it be better to get raws instead. I was just curious to why most people get raws when you can buy it finished and not go through the process of homebrewing. Besides the price.
I’m on their finished stuff right now, just test prop and cyp, no complaints so far.

Damn, the first order took 3 months to notify you of seziure?

Are they canoeing it across the ocean themselves or what? Longest I've ever had on Intl is just under 4 weeks.
Not really it took a month to arrive and then some back and forth with Meldoy and that summed up to nearly 3 Months. I'm just not that guys who writes an E-Mail every 3 days, but who willingly waits 14 days for an answer, which has never been given.

Hello guys, Ollie here, due to some health issues that some members were aware off i have been completely and totally absent from here, Melody and the boss himself took care of handling all the stuff.

Im back here, but from time to time i will need to be absent for certain periods of time, i will let everyone know when i will be absent a week prior each time.

PROMO 15% off now+ a future 30% off code (starting today and finishing on the 20th of October)

PART 1:

Im currently launching a 15% off promo starting today , everyone who orders trough me will get a 15% off.

PART 2:

Every one who orders will get a number ranging from 1 to X, i will do a raffle in December and choose 20 random winners , each one of those winners will get a 30% off on the whole website (lab equipment excluded), they can use that discount whenever they like (so they can basically wait until they get paid, reunite money with their friends etc).

Extra:

Everyone who has ordered on the last 20 days from the website will get a number too
, you just need to send me your order # to my Wickr or my Protonmail.
Only orders over 150 USD shipping excluded can participate.

New products

As some people have been asking lately...
Yes, we can source antibiotics, if someone has a request for a certain antibiotic let me know.

Protonmail: Ollieppl@protonmail.com
Wickr: ollieppl

If you don’t want to deal with me you can contact the boss (only for semi big to big orders) at:

Wickr: soflakidinchina

Not really it took a month to arrive and then some back and forth with Meldoy and that summed up to nearly 3 Months. I'm just not that guys who writes an E-Mail every 3 days, but who willingly waits 14 days for an answer, which has never been given.
If Melody doesn’t give you the answer you want send a message to Pandas Wickr or mine while im available.

I just spoke with ollie right now about a problem with an order, which was $ 5 missing since I am new to BTC and I did not realize the commission and he immediately fixed it. thanks a lot

Hello guys, Ollie here, due to some health issues that some members were aware off i have been completely and totally absent from here, Melody and the boss himself took care of handling all the stuff.

Im back here, but from time to time i will need to be absent for certain periods of time, i will let everyone know when i will be absent a week prior each time.

PROMO 15% off now+ a future 30% off code (starting today and finishing on the 20th of October)

PART 1:

Im currently launching a 15% off promo starting today , everyone who orders trough me will get a 15% off.

PART 2:

Every one who orders will get a number ranging from 1 to X, i will do a raffle in December and choose 20 random winners , each one of those winners will get a 30% off on the whole website (lab equipment excluded), they can use that discount whenever they like (so they can basically wait until they get paid, reunite money with their friends etc).

Extra:

Everyone who has ordered on the last 20 days from the website will get a number too
, you just need to send me your order # to my Wickr or my Protonmail.
Only orders over 150 USD shipping excluded can participate.

New products

As some people have been asking lately...
Yes, we can source antibiotics, if someone has a request for a certain antibiotic let me know.

Protonmail: Ollieppl@protonmail.com
Wickr: ollieppl

If you don’t want to deal with me you can contact the boss (only for semi big to big orders) at:

Wickr: soflakidinchina
Alright sounds cool, I’ll stock up a little more. Hey @OllieJacobs , has PPL MK-677 been tested?

Hey all, I just moved to USA and I need a source. PPL seemed to have the best prices but I've got a question, it says the shipping would cost 100 dollars, I'm new in us so I don't know is that a normal price? do most sellers give this price? I mean the prices on the website is very good so no complains but the shipping looked expensive to me, why is that?

Btw the raws' prices are hella cheap i'd like to one day homebrew my stuff once i move out of dorm and get my own place!

another question is, is there a place on this forum where people can ask which source to pick? or do we have to just read everything at steroid underground and make up our minds? just a question. thanks.

Hey all, I just moved to USA and I need a source. PPL seemed to have the best prices but I've got a question, it says the shipping would cost 100 dollars, I'm new in us so I don't know is that a normal price? do most sellers give this price? I mean the prices on the website is very good so no complains but the shipping looked expensive to me, why is that?

Btw the raws' prices are hella cheap i'd like to one day homebrew my stuff once i move out of dorm and get my own place!

another question is, is there a place on this forum where people can ask which source to pick? or do we have to just read everything at steroid underground and make up our minds? just a question. thanks.
It’s because they’re shipping from China, you’re probably looking at international finished product, would be okay if you’re buying a bunch and just pay the 100$ shipping, but otherwise choose the domestic option on there site, or go with any other domestic source. Shipping generally domestic should be 10-25$

Oh I don’t know if they have a current test, that’s why I was asking, I thought you were looking for it on the site, my mistake brother.
No worries. I actually came across that test on their site after I asked you and was just hoping that you may had found one on here that was a bit more recent.

It’s because they’re shipping from China, you’re probably looking at international finished product, would be okay if you’re buying a bunch and just pay the 100$ shipping, but otherwise choose the domestic option on there site, or go with any other domestic source. Shipping generally domestic should be 10-25$
Ah my bad, didn't know they were shipping from china. When I click on US domestic they don't have any products there right now. So i have to decide whether the 100 shipment price still makes it cheaper than some domestic us sources or not. thanks

Ah my bad, didn't know they were shipping from china. When I click on US domestic they don't have any products there right now. So i have to decide whether the 100 shipment price still makes it cheaper than some domestic us sources or not. thanks
Yeah I hear ya, is it actually 100$ ? Shipping for international raw steroid powders from them is only 50$ even.

Raws on domestic or just finished?

Raws on domestic or just finished?
I’ve only ever ordered raws, and I live in Canada so no domestic.. I don’t want to sound like I’m being sketchy here, but Ollie was prompt in replying to me for placing an order for Bitcoin, but when I said litecoin(it’s cheaper on fees) I haven’t gotten a reply in 2 days now.