PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Sources should cover lab tests. It doesn't matter how long they have been here or their reputation. Its not as if every order they fill will test their product.

To not do so shows a lack of concern and greed. All ugl's fuck up, and they need independent testing.
There's a solid profit margin in brewing.. maybe put a cap on it per month.. 3-5 per month.. keep things from going stupid.. it's cheap marketing too.. it really a win win.. more good lab work in the lab work section for a ugl tje better..right?..

There's a solid profit margin in brewing.. maybe put a cap on it per month.. 3-5 per month.. keep things from going stupid.. it's cheap marketing too.. it really a win win.. more good lab work in the lab work section for a ugl tje better..right?..
If I was a legit lab.. I would advertise 3 paid labs + $75 store credit.. this goes for blind or someone just doubts there products. Then as I got some foundation under me.. raise the cap to 5.. and $50 store.credit.. it's a win win for.the lab and the customer.. after awhile I would be surprised if.you paid for much more then 2 a month.. at the most..$1500 a month .. if your any good that's not hard at all.. Greed,fear and/or lack of confidence is why labs don't do any free labs testing..just my rant/10cents..

Just wanted to update, raws ordered during the big sale at the end of July showed up last week (I’m in the US). Everything I ordered was in the shipment.

I had emailed after 6 weeks and Melody kindly responded the I would likely have my package in another 2 weeks give or take and she was right.

Shipping can be a headache but it’s a minor complaint, at the end of the day I’ve never had anything other than a great experience with PPL

Just wanted to update, raws ordered during the big sale at the end of July showed up last week (I’m in the US). Everything I ordered was in the shipment.

I had emailed after 6 weeks and Melody kindly responded the I would likely have my package in another 2 weeks give or take and she was right.

Shipping can be a headache but it’s a minor complaint, at the end of the day I’ve never had anything other than a great experience with PPL
Was it a large order?

@purplepandalabs

I've been trying for hours to find out about this and in Spain there is no way to get one if you are not a seller, what should this field be filled in? does not allow to leave it blank
Email their customer service. She replies within a day. They don't seem to be active here

its a joke rigth?
sorry my english is not very good, maybe I misunderstood. But I recently ordered and only one box was a problem when you are not officially a seller. Melody wrote me to write "." In that box, but as I already wrote, maybe my mistake in understanding.

sorry my english is not very good, maybe I misunderstood. But I recently ordered and only one box was a problem when you are not officially a seller. Melody wrote me to write "." In that box, but as I already wrote, maybe my mistake in understanding.
purplepanda told you to put in ioss only "." and you were able to place the order and it arrived without a problem?

Sources should cover lab tests. It doesn't matter how long they have been here or their reputation. Its not as if every order they fill will test their product.

To not do so shows a lack of concern and greed. All ugl's fuck up, and they need independent testing.
PPL say that they don't cover lab test because they have in-house hplc, and still I can see products test 5 years old, have they been using the same raw for 5 years?
If they have in-house hplc I would expect constant new tests by they part

order done, melody answered me by email today, anxiously awaiting my order, it is the first time that I make an order to PPL although I already made another request to dragon ordnance the vials came with the PPL labels so I think I already tried your merchandise haha

Anyone run their finished international products. How would you say the quality is?
Would it be worth buying or would it be better to get raws instead. I was just curious to why most people get raws when you can buy it finished and not go through the process of homebrewing. Besides the price.

Anyone run their finished international products. How would you say the quality is?
Would it be worth buying or would it be better to get raws instead. I was just curious to why most people get raws when you can buy it finished and not go through the process of homebrewing. Besides the price.
Because it’s like 50x cheaper, and if your raws are tested, you control the dose fully.. you know exactly what’s in there, but most importantly is the price.. 2$ for 2 gram of test or 40$ or a vial of test..