PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Serono is selling actual items from US pharmacies. So it’s not really about dosing/purity but whether or not it is fake. Do you think it could be fake? Have you ever seen a fake report against him?

PPL, however, is manufacturing underground chemicals in some secret underground factory in China, created under who knows what kind of quality controls or protocols, which vary batch to batch of raws to batch to batch of brews. So dosing/purity is a concern here.

So just take that into consideration as well. I don’t think you are wrong for asking at all, so just giving my point of view of why the community sways a certain way.

PPL isn't manufacturing anything. And the factory they buy from isn't secret or underground lol.
Apart from 3rd party testing the quality control is of course questionable but not for the reasons you just gave.

Ok you got me on the manufacturing part. They are buying from them. And it is underground. Can you get us the address or the guy in charge of the manufacturing facility? Totally underground. And a secret to us I believe. So yes, for all the reasons I listed and more I assume.

Cool, what’s the address then? I have a friend who speaks Chinese. Get me their phone number. I’ll call them just to see what they say. Since it’s just all out in the open you say.

Moron. Lol.
@klokke..you warmed up pretty quickly? @Sdryx is a respected member in good standing. Its not a good look to drop your gloves as quickly as you did. Sdryx brings a good game to the table. You were coming across as well spoken with something to offer and then you insult a guy who's been here 6 years over nothing.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to show your a skilled debater who can shut a shady source or member down...but Sydrx isn't the right guy to joust with at this point. Just a thought.

We test pharmacom and the big ugl's all the way down to the ugl capping in the walk in closet in his bedroom. We send for testing to be sure they are turning out properly dosed gear and if we're paying for the deluxe pkg jano is testing purity as well.
We've seen lab equip used to brew and bottle from Pcom and Panda as well as the little guys.

Panda and Pcom have a lot in commom with the basement brewer in that they are at the mercy of their raw suppliers. The big dogs certainly have more influence than the little guys but are just as vulnerable when it comes to certain things.

I swear it was a short time ago that i was going back in my mind remembering and trying to grasp the reach Panda has. Some ugl's aren't aware that they are even using raws that came from panda. They buy from a reseller of pandas and believe they won the lottery and got a raw guy with test results that rival pandas not getting its because they are pandas.

There was some talk of Panda securing a warehouse or supplier inside of India. It was when "The Change" was coming in China and there was concern there wasn't going to be raws coming from China at the turn of the new year.

I'm not well versed in chemistry. How far away, investment wise, is Panda from being a raw manufacturer? I don't know how practical it would be or at what point would it make sense for Panda to start synthesizing his own raw steroid powder? Just thinking out loud. Sydrx and the new guy jogged my memory.

Last edited:
@klokke..you warmed up pretty quickly? @Sdryx is a respected member in good standing. Its not a good look to drop your gloves as quickly as you did. Sdryx brings a good game to the table. You were coming across as well spoken with something to offer and then you insult a guy who's been here 6 years over nothing.
There will be plenty of opportunities for you to show your a skilled debater who can shut a shady source or member down...but Sydrx isn't the right guy to joust with at this point. Just a thought.

We test pharmacom and the big ugl's all the way down to the ugl capping in the walk in closet in his bedroom. We send for testing to be sure they are turning out properly dosed gear and if we're paying for the deluxe pkg jano is testing purity as well.
We've seen lab equip used to brew and bottle from Pcom and Panda as well as the little guys.

Panda and Pcom have a lot in commom with the basement brewer in that they are at the mercy of their raw suppliers. The big dogs certainly have more influence than the little guys but are just as vulnerable when it comes to certain things.

I swear it was a short time ago that i was going back in my mind remembering and trying to grasp the reach Panda has. Some ugl's aren't aware that they are even using raws that came from panda. They buy from a reseller of pandas and believe they won the lottery and got a raw guy with test results that rival pandas not getting its because they are pandas.

There was some talk of Panda securing a warehouse or supplier inside of India. It was when "The Change" was coming in China and there was concern there wasn't going to be raws coming from China at the turn of the new year.

I'm not well versed in chemistry. How far away, investment wise, is Panda from being a raw manufacturer? I don't know how practical it would be or at what point would it make sense for Panda to start synthesizing his own raw steroid powder? Just thinking out loud. Sydrx and the new guy jogged my memory.
Lol why the fuck do you think I care?
"wrong guy to shittalk hurt durr". Cringe

Also. I think you have to be incredibly stupid to think PPL has the means or wishes to start up their own fucking factory.

Cue the anticuss speech. I really don't care.

Also. I think you have to be incredibly stupid to think PPL has the means or wishes to start up their own fucking factory.

Then why are you here?
Seriously?
a little respect and board etiquette goes a long way.
But if you don’t care why bother to respond back to a communication in the first place?
Why even be trifled with something that is irrelevant to you?

Then why are you here?
Seriously?
a little respect and board etiquette goes a long way.
But if you don’t care why bother to respond back to a communication in the first place?
Why even be trifled with something that is irrelevant to you?
You don't understand. I don't care who the guy is, and who's offended. I say what I want to say. It not my problem he's so bothered by it.

This is gonna sound retarded but is there any issue with me buying superdrol raws, measuring a single dosage with an accurate scale and just toss and rinse the powder. OR do I need to buy some caps and cap them all. Is there a bioavailability issue with it breaking down before it hits my stomach or will this be fine. Ive never used raws before.

This is gonna sound retarded but is there any issue with me buying superdrol raws, measuring a single dosage with an accurate scale and just toss and rinse the powder. OR do I need to buy some caps and cap them all. Is there a bioavailability issue with it breaking down before it hits my stomach or will this be fine. Ive never used raws before.
You can definitely do the first thing. Some actually prefer making liquid orals instead of capping. Including myself

Have any of you guys gotten tracking numbers that are domestic?

I placed an international order, and was sent a tracking number from within the US. Is that usual?

PPL switched things up with a reshipper in the states. It's a whole lot safer(for us) and the stealth is a lot more believable. Turnaround is running about 4-6 weeks once it's shipped. Tracking won't start until reshipper sends pack and then it's like 3-4 days. The beauty is that PPL sends it sealed with packs only they have so the reshipper can't fuck with it. It's a system I hope holds out as reshippers can be slimy bastards walking off with the loot. However PPL has always made things right if this did happen

All I know is that I was completely shut down from international until PPL changed to this current system so I hope it is something that lasts a long time. US customs is upping their game, seem to be x-raying practically everything from China, so I gave up after so many seizures.

PPL switched things up with a reshipper in the states. It's a whole lot safer(for us) and the stealth is a lot more believable. Turnaround is running about 4-6 weeks once it's shipped. Tracking won't start until reshipper sends pack and then it's like 3-4 days. The beauty is that PPL sends it sealed with packs only they have so the reshipper can't fuck with it. It's a system I hope holds out as reshippers can be slimy bastards walking off with the loot. However PPL has always made things right if this did happen

All I know is that I was completely shut down from international until PPL changed to this current system so I hope it is something that lasts a long time. US customs is upping their game, seem to be x-raying practically everything from China, so I gave up after so many seizures.
> US customs is upping their game, seem to be x-raying practically everything from China

That's impossible. They get millions in every day, just from China.

They aren't by chance x-raying your parcel of illegal drugs every time. There's another reason for your seizures. Like your name and address being flagged.

Well, shucks, I'm just gonna sit back and learn a thing or 2 from ya, if ya don't mind? Wasn't shit talking neither. Hmm.
Still not upset with me, are ya?

> US customs is upping their game, seem to be x-raying practically everything from China

That's impossible. They get millions in every day, just from China.

They aren't by chance x-raying your parcel of illegal drugs every time. There's another reason for your seizures. Like your name and address being flagged.
I'm sure my addressed was flagged long ago. I have since switched to a new shipping location.

However there is the Stop Act and the USPS is pretty much turning into an arm of the NSA.

A year ago we saw seizure rates go up for lots of people. Data collection is the major issue, but there is something happening on an automated level, the old days of a guy sitting on his ass feeding packs through the x-ray one at a time are probably over. There's no reason the USPS couldn't have x-ray using algorithms that flag packs to automate the process and make it much much faster.

Who really knows, but the PPL method used now is much better and safer for the customers and I hope it lasts.

I'm sure my addressed was flagged long ago. I have since switched to a new shipping location.

However there is the Stop Act and the USPS is pretty much turning into an arm of the NSA.

A year ago we saw seizure rates go up for lots of people. Data collection is the major issue, but there is something happening on an automated level, the old days of a guy sitting on his ass feeding packs through the x-ray one at a time are probably over. There's no reason the USPS couldn't have x-ray using algorithms that flag packs to automate the process and make it much much faster.

Who really knows, but the PPL method used now is much better and safer for the customers and I hope it lasts.
> the old days of a guy sitting on his ass feeding packs through the x-ray one at a time are probably over. There's no reason the USPS couldn't have x-ray using algorithms that flag packs to automate the process and make it much much faster.

Where are you pulling this crap from? If you don't know what you're talking about, please stop preaching this Armageddon speech.

> the old days of a guy sitting on his ass feeding packs through the x-ray one at a time are probably over. There's no reason the USPS couldn't have x-ray using algorithms that flag packs to automate the process and make it much much faster.

Where are you pulling this crap from? If you don't know what you're talking about, please stop preaching this Armageddon speech.
Err, it's not like it's a secret mate.

Cool, what’s the address then? I have a friend who speaks Chinese. Get me their phone number. I’ll call them just to see what they say. Since it’s just all out in the open you say.

Moron. Lol.
Wuhan Circle Powder Technology, Ltd
Tel +8615377521700

Zibo Dorne Chemical Technology
Tel +8613583358881

Hebei Bonster Technology Co Ltd
Tel 86-0311-82972318

HDZHL Biotechnology Ltd
Tel +86-13032617415

That ought to be a good start for now.

Hi, i got my package everything is there but i have one problem. last time i ordered test e and it came melted.. i did my research and the melting point of it was 27c so its obvious but now i ordered test c and it came melted again. now this doesnt make any sense to me. can someone explain? did they put test e instead?? also if someone had the issue before then how did u brew it?

Hi, i got my package everything is there but i have one problem. last time i ordered test e and it came melted.. i did my research and the melting point of it was 27c so its obvious but now i ordered test c and it came melted again. now this doesnt make any sense to me. can someone explain? did they put test e instead?? also if someone had the issue before then how did u brew it?
Either a switch up or shitty purity does that too.