PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Strange to hear people having difficulties in ordering, was sent tracking in about 5 days from Melody last week. Very easy and straightforward.
I hear ya’ all my experiences have been nothing but positive, but I guess that it can just be that way, then one day you have a bad experience.

2021-08-03 got tracking number and still waiting. Something is happening because it updated "Item arrived in the destination country." and "Item in sorting" yesterday hmmm?

2021-08-03 got tracking number and still waiting. Something is happening because it updated "Item arrived in the destination country." and "Item in sorting" yesterday hmmm?
One of two things happened because you don't say the location of where this happened.
1. Someone messed up an EDI registration and it was corrected on the next automated EDI registration which in this case was "Item in Sorting" at whatever facility in China.

2. It arrived in destination country and has entered the first sorting facility there. In which case you want to track it with your local postal service instead.

Saying that, could you go read what Serono wrote to me in his thread and tell me what you think?

Serono is selling actual items from US pharmacies. So it’s not really about dosing/purity but whether or not it is fake. Do you think it could be fake? Have you ever seen a fake report against him?

PPL, however, is manufacturing underground chemicals in some secret underground factory in China, created under who knows what kind of quality controls or protocols, which vary batch to batch of raws to batch to batch of brews. So dosing/purity is a concern here.

So just take that into consideration as well. I don’t think you are wrong for asking at all, so just giving my point of view of why the community sways a certain way.

Serono is selling actual items from US pharmacies. So it’s not really about dosing/purity but whether or not it is fake. Do you think it could be fake? Have you ever seen a fake report against him?

PPL, however, is manufacturing underground chemicals in some secret underground factory in China, created under who knows what kind of quality controls or protocols, which vary batch to batch of raws to batch to batch of brews. So dosing/purity is a concern here.

So just take that into consideration as well. I don’t think you are wrong for asking at all, so just giving my point of view of why the community sways a certain way.
PPL isn't manufacturing anything. And the factory they buy from isn't secret or underground lol.
Apart from 3rd party testing the quality control is of course questionable but not for the reasons you just gave.

2 months? Jesus have they explained this matter? Was it a LARGE order or something? Shit I was gonna place another order but think I'll hold off now or order somewhere else.
For me my order was dispatched quickly as normal arrived in the uk within a week or so, totally normal. Then nothing for like 2 weeks and all of sudden "held by customs" message. Been stuck that way since 20/08.

They have emailed me today offering a reship, I am going to assume it's been seized and they know about it. Although i've heard fuck all from customs the fucking dickhead cunts. They are meant to send a letter stating why your package has been seized and what to do about it (of course ignore it).

But nothing.... that's not PPL's fault but it's really fucking bad luck for something like this to be seized in the UK.

I hope this one gets through or fuck it, i'm gonna just move over to homebrewing. Vials are obviously too much of a red flag. And since brexit these fucking clowns have been clamping down.

Fuck this shitty island of inbred cunts, don't know why I ever bothered moving here.

For me my order was dispatched quickly as normal arrived in the uk within a week or so, totally normal. Then nothing for like 2 weeks and all of sudden "held by customs" message. Been stuck that way since 20/08.

They have emailed me today offering a reship, I am going to assume it's been seized and they know about it. Although i've heard fuck all from customs the fucking dickhead cunts. They are meant to send a letter stating why your package has been seized and what to do about it (of course ignore it).

But nothing.... that's not PPL's fault but it's really fucking bad luck for something like this to be seized in the UK.

I hope this one gets through or fuck it, i'm gonna just move over to homebrewing. Vials are obviously too much of a red flag. And since brexit these fucking clowns have been clamping down.

Fuck this shitty island of inbred cunts, don't know why I ever bothered moving here.
Aren't there like 5000 good UK vendors though? PM me if you want info on a source I used. He's been active for years in the UK.

PPL isn't manufacturing anything. And the factory they buy from isn't secret or underground lol.
Apart from 3rd party testing the quality control is of course questionable but not for the reasons you just gave.

Ok you got me on the manufacturing part. They are buying from them. And it is underground. Can you get us the address or the guy in charge of the manufacturing facility? Totally underground. And a secret to us I believe. So yes, for all the reasons I listed and more I assume.

Last edited:

If customs has it they have to test every compound they seized to assure it's an illegal substance THEN they will mail you a letter stating what the test results was and you know the rest. Don't order things such as this it's illegal blah blah blah. Yeah they got it more than likely and they will reship it. Good the know Panda is taking care of this matter.

Ok you got me on the manufacturing part. They are buying from them. And it is underground. Can you get us the address or the guy in charge of the manufacturing facility? Totally underground. And a secret to us I believe. So yes, for all the reasons I listed and more I assume.
They're legal factories you fucking moron.

They're legal factories you fucking moron.

Cool, what’s the address then? I have a friend who speaks Chinese. Get me their phone number. I’ll call them just to see what they say. Since it’s just all out in the open you say.

Moron. Lol.

It's been a week since I've confirmed payment, and package is still preparing.

What's the usual wait time for dispatch for you guys? I figure I'll give them a few more days and then request a refund?

It's been a week since I've confirmed payment, and package is still preparing.

What's the usual wait time for dispatch for you guys? I figure I'll give them a few more days and then request a refund?
Pretty Normal bro. From placing the order to receiving my package, it took 9 weeks. Longer than usual from what others had told me. Ordered from another source that was supposed to be domestic and paid 1.5x more with close to the same shipping at 7 weeks. Email Melody and she will take care of you.