PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You guys ever had the website change? I placed an order, my username changed; and the order disappeared?

My confirmation email came from email.purplepandalabs.com. Is that the ones you guys have been getting it through?

Yesterday it still worked today no longer, does anyone know what could be wrong? Or is there another coupon?
They did exactly what I figured they would do when they seen it being posted openly. They disable the code. I recommend everyone PM coupon codes for that reason.

The code for those effected by the scam email breach doesn't work either.

I'm still waiting to see how some things pan out before I even place an order anyway.

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source' PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You guys ever had the website change? I placed an order, my username changed; and the order disappeared?

My confirmation email came from email.purplepandalabs.com. Is that the ones you guys have been getting it through?
It's always been a different email than that. A "service@" email. Never seen that email before. However I ordered before the weird scam email, so maybe it changed.

Last edited:

No… but that actually happened to someone a month or two back, sounds like the same email too, let me take a look at my emails and dig up that thread.

I’m not attempting to create an issue, but why did you also like the comment by ”biggerben” in USPHARMA, aka Serono, where he took issue with my asking the source whether or not they credited for lab testing? I understand that that source been around for a great deal of time and that they have a stellar reputation? Are those the deciding factors? Longevity, as well as overall repute? You say that all sources should reimburse for testing, but Serono does not. Like I said, I’m just trying to understand.
Sources should cover lab tests. It doesn't matter how long they have been here or their reputation. Its not as if every order they fill will test their product.

To not do so shows a lack of concern and greed. All ugl's fuck up, and they need independent testing.

@Vegetables care to chime in on any details? Did you find anything out?
Would be nice to clear this up.
I'm just waiting for Melody to get back to me. She did have my order information on hand. And I reached out to her through [email redacted], so I'm leaning towards everything is fine.

Can you host an email on proton mail without it ending in "@protonmail?" I think that's what may be going on. Even when I paid through coinpayments, it said "purplepandalabs" 100%.

Sources should cover lab tests. It doesn't matter how long they have been here or their reputation. Its not as if every order they fill will test their product.

To not do so shows a lack of concern and greed. All ugl's fuck up, and they need independent testing.
Saying that, could you go read what Serono wrote to me in his thread and tell me what you think?

I'm just waiting for Melody to get back to me. She did have my order information on hand. And I reached out to her through [email redacted], so I'm leaning towards everything is fine.

Can you host an email on proton mail without it ending in "@protonmail?" I think that's what may be going on. Even when I paid through coinpayments, it said "purplepandalabs" 100%.
Hi

Yes you can use protonmail with your own domain name.